Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Daniela U.
Daniela U.

I love the police series , I in them and this is the first series of this kind I saw and until this day I have not left , fascinates me .
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

Watched almost every episode right from the beginning, keeps things interesting and love how it entangles the people lives into the shows
Fatima P.
Fatima P.

Great show I'm all about crime and this show is just perfect I have been watching this since I was younger and I can't get enough of it .
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hermosillo

Me encanta esta serie, la trama que tiene y como son los personajes, super buena actuación tanto como los principales y los secundarios.
Júlia B.
Júlia B.
Rio de janeiro,brazil

O melhor dos melhores. Eu amo LEI E ORDEM : SVU . Definitivamente um dos meus programas favoritos ! Eu sempre voltar para ver este show!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Humboldt

My flu rite show for years. Always keeps me guessing. I love that the things that happen in the show are things that go on in real life.
Yamila F.
Yamila F.

Buen programa, es intrigante y posee historias bien argumentadas como personajes interesantes, imposible que uno se aburra en una tarde.
Lily V.
Lily V.

Enjoyable show with great story lines. I like how the characters interact as well. Great acting. I particularly like Olivia's character.
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin

it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco

Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now