Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis , MO

Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA

Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Deann K.
Deann K.

Out of all the Law and Order series, this is by far my favorite. I try to avoid watching the old ones, but I can't help it when USA or TNT play them all day and hosts marathons!
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Portland, OR

Love this show sooooooo much! I haven't watched it for a while, but it's always been a favorite of mine! I miss it and love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

One of my all time FAVORITE shows! The case is great, the stories are amazing. I've been watching for years and it is always fresh!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.

I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Serena K.
Serena K.

I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL

I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV

I really like this show! It's educational and it is simply great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now