Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Perla G.
Perla G.

this great super is very interesting and entertaining and exciting, great! I love! cada capitulo es diferente y genial, actors good, amazing jajaja
Dian L.
Dian L.

Been watching since the beginning and I absolutely love it. My favourite tv show and has been for awhile! Would recommend to anyone and everyone :)
April S.
April S.

I love this show. It's good for any law or criminal person. I find there is always something new with this show and it always keeps me entertained.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW. NUFF SAID. THIS AND CRIMINAL MINDS ARE MY LIFE I LOVE THEM TO THE MOON AND BACK, THEY'LL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN YOU.
Cintia A.
Cintia A.

interesting and engaging, one of my favorite series in tv. I love the characters, actors and histories. Good acting, good drama, goood good good!!!
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.

Umas das melhores séries que já assisti, você fica vidrada do começo ao fim. Mostra a realidade nua e crua. Adoro tudo na série e super recommendo!
Berenaiiza O.
Berenaiiza O.

I love the series is very good, the actors are great cases are impressive passing love this series.

I do not lose the series whenever I can see it
Mahsa E.
Mahsa E.

Love this, really opened my eyes to non-consensual situations. I was entertained and educated at the same time. Love the plots and the characters.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.

This show is absolutely amazing!! The actors are so good and the stories in each episode are so thrilling. I could watch this show over and over.
Maria R.
Maria R.

I have to be completely honest here. I an in love with this show, I feel like I watch it so often is not even healthy, but I honestly don't care.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?