Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Eu amo essa série! É muito boa e conta algumas histórias que poderiam ser reais. É muito bom para a mulheres ficarem atentas no dia a dia.
Samira A.
Samira A.
Eagles Crest Court , Holiday

I love Law and Order. It's one of those TV shows that you don't have to watch in order. You can just jump in at any moment and it's great.
Maria C.
Maria C.

entretenido programa, con buen contenido y casos, que a veces parecen un poco exagerados y dificiles de creer pero divierten y entretienen
Fatima P.
Fatima P.

Great show I'm all about crime and this show is just perfect I have been watching this since I was younger and I can't get enough of it .
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

Watched almost every episode right from the beginning, keeps things interesting and love how it entangles the people lives into the shows
Larisa R.
Larisa R.

I've Ben watching this for years! I'm not 19 and have watched it since I was a little girl my parents loved it and I began to love it too
Daniela U.
Daniela U.

I love the police series , I in them and this is the first series of this kind I saw and until this day I have not left , fascinates me .
Grecia M.
Grecia M.
Mexico

This programe is one of the most interesting ones I've seen. Every episode is different and you get intrigued in every single one of them
Júlia B.
Júlia B.
Rio de janeiro,brazil

O melhor dos melhores. Eu amo LEI E ORDEM : SVU . Definitivamente um dos meus programas favoritos ! Eu sempre voltar para ver este show!
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco

Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now