Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC

One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
keith  .
keith .

I a huge fan of this show. I've seen every episode so far. I enjoy watching crime shows all together. This is just one of my favorites.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I literally rent past seasons even though I have seen every single episode. Be careful, this series is addicting. It's mind-blowing, will make you angry at times and sad at others. In the end, you are always rooting for the main characters to get the bad guy! DEF WORTH WATCHING!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI

Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Chantell E.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI

I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN

I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI

This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, Pa

BEST SHOW EVER. I can watch each episode over and over. I always watch this show
angela c.
angela c.
Kalamazoo, MI

been watching this show for years now and i love watching reruns of this show all the time

awesome acting in it
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL

Out of all the kinds of Law and Order SVU has to be my favorite, they are such amazing actors and the stories are awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now