BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
hands down one of the best shows i've ever watched. the acting is always spot on and always keeps me on my toes. there's always such great episodes. definitely would recommend!
Prishika K.
Prishika K.
This is an incredible show with great actors and stories. I've watched this show a lot of times and i absolutely love it and 100% would recommend it to young adults and adults.
Arlette R.
Arlette R.
santo domingo, rep. dom
he visto todas las temporadas, es una de mis series favoritas, el elenco es estupendo y hasta podría jurar que muchos de los capítulos que he visto han pasado en la vida real.
Mylena R.
Mylena R.
The best program at all, every episode is excellent, the actors are amazing, the stories are so great.I love Olivia and Elliot, I never watched another show so good like that.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Law and order is a number that allows me to travel to that dream of being on the good side of the law and justice for those who suffer from abuse or on his deathbed need rest.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Love things that have to do with criminal justice. Great show never seizes to keep me in my toes. Love the fact that the cases are based on real stories (for the most part).
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Any one who has not watched the show is missing out. Such a captivating program and definitely promotes every day issues concerning crime which is realistic and interesting.
Liv L.
Liv L.
it's been on for so many years because it is such a GREAT show!!! One of my all time favorite things to watch in my free time. tons of plot twists and no repeated episodes.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Pop Culture Expert
I am obsessed with this program. I love all the old cast as well as new. Its got a great ability for drawing you into the shows. I usually binge watch them on the weekends.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Muy buena porque me ayuda a conocer un poco sobre las leyes, tiene buenos actores y actrices, he aprendido mucho sobre las investigaciones sobre temas judiciales y penales
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?