Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL

One of my favorite shows of all time! This show is inviting and keeps you on your toes the whole time! The actors in this show are PHENOMENAL! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in crime type shows! You won't be disappointed!
Deann K.
Deann K.

Out of all the Law and Order series, this is by far my favorite. I try to avoid watching the old ones, but I can't help it when USA or TNT play them all day and hosts marathons!
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI

One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Portland, OR

Love this show sooooooo much! I haven't watched it for a while, but it's always been a favorite of mine! I miss it and love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa

This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
Angela C.
Angela C.

I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Serena K.
Serena K.

I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY

One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV

I really like this show! It's educational and it is simply great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now