Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

Great show for people who love crime shows! I would say it's PG-13 and the actors are all great!! Very similar to CSI and the other Law and Order series.
nicky p.
nicky p.

amo total y completamente esta serie, soy fanatica de las series de investigación y esta serie en particular es una de mis favoritas. simplemente la amo.
MARCELLO S.
MARCELLO S.
Mauá

atores e atrizes de primeira , todos excelentes , cenário maravilhoso, realmente imitam muito bem a vida real...todos do elenco são muito bons de verdade
Who doesn't love law and order ? Every episode is extremely entertaining and keeps you guessing. After a while "MO" will become part of your vocabulary.
Yovimar D.
Yovimar D.

This serie tv is very good! I Love cada case. The protagonist it's really Well. La trama es demasiado bueno. Muy entretenido lo veo casi todo el tiempo
This show really shows how the system really works and how they must gather all the evidence to prove a case and get justice for a traumatized victim.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

This show has really turned around from the cracked-out third through tenth seasons. Seasons 14 and up have been almost a different--and better--show.
Baochau T.
Baochau T.
Garland, TX

So obsessed with this TV show. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. For as long as the TV show has been on it hadn't gotten boring.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mississauga , Ontario

Its an entertaining show that you don't have to watch in order. I love how the stories are based on things that have been in the news or are a trend.
Yudy M.
Yudy M.

I like this series because I am a student of law and law is my passion, then I finish my career which I left three years, I plan to study criminology
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?