Add a Photo

Photos (23)
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY

My favorite of the law and orders, I think I can be a good detective after watching this show
Carrie W.
Carrie W.

Very dramatic! It keeps me interested and glued until it is over. The actors and actresses do a great job! I like cop shows.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY

I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I LOVE this series. I have probably watched every episode at least twice. GREAT show.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.

One of my absolute favorites. Criminal Minds and SVU are both totally demented and too "Real" but I love them
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
Concord, CA

This is my I'm sick in bed guilty pleasure. I love this show and Mariska is absolutely amazing
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Goleta, CA

This might be my favorite show EVER. My roommate and I tape every episode on our DVR and watch them whenever we're bored (which is basically every day.) I've seen every episode, probably multiple times, and still love it. The only downside is that the new season kind of sucks since Stabler left :/
Faith B.
Faith B.

My favor its of all law and orders. I am addicted to this show. I think I've seen every episode.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is one of the best on TV right now! The actors are great. My favorite is Mariska, of course! I watch every episode I can and love watching reruns.
Amy S.
Amy S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now