Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
aqsa a.
aqsa a.

Looove this show ama azaing show and watch this all the time. with family. I quite like this how as I am really ino lae and would recoomed this to everyone.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Miami

It is an educational program teaches forensic medicine, law, drugs and unlawful acts. It bears a resemblance to other TV series like CSI and Criminal Minds
Megan L.
Megan L.

I have always watched this television show when it is on. I would love to purchase the seasons if i could find somewhere that sells them. It's a great show
Bru P. B.
Bru P. B.

Ai não tenho nem o que dizer direiro ! Eu adoro , não perco nenhum nenhum! Amo demais essas séries , fico ansiosa pra saber o final e sempre quero mais kkk
Aline S.
Aline S.
MONTRÉAL

This is a very interesting show. I love the cases and the acting is quite good as well. That being said, I'm partial to crime drama, so this is subjective.
Soheila H.
Soheila H.

What is not to like about this show. Murder, mystery, psychological twist a plenty! You gotta watch this show if you are into cop shows. I simply love it!
It is one of the series I've seen almost throughout my life because it already has several years Airing and I never bored or disgusted after so many years
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Husband became obsessed with this show so I started watching and eventually we were so addicted any spare time we had was dedicated to watching this show!
Valeria P.
Valeria P.

it is really good, at the beginning i didn't pay attention, but my sister love it, and she always see this, so i started watch it, and it is really goood.
Reita D.
Reita D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I am so in love with this show ever since my friend introduced me to it I've become addicted to it. You should also watch whoever is reading this review.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?