Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Law & Order: SVU

Law & Order: SVU

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
4.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars85%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
#3 in TV
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU
Reviews (11095)
Q&A (53)
Photos (23)
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
37 reviews
Love this show ! One of my all time favorites ! My friends and I gather and watch it together , never disappoints me cause every episode gets better and better
elizabeth g.
elizabeth g.
18 reviews
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
una serie que me gusta bastante el suspenso de los casos todo de esta serie me gusta la recomiendo mucho aparte que la puedes ver en televisión publica y cable
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
18 reviews
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta esta serie, me la videsde la primra temporada, te muestra una parte del mundo oscura, aunque no es cierto, se que hay cosas peores en la vida real.
bianca p.
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.
44 reviews
Oct. 7, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Una serie interesante, cada caso te atrae los guiones de cada capítulo están muy bien escritos y dirigidos me encanta la música de la presentación por cierto!
roberta l.
roberta l.
14 reviews
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A classic and vintage tv serie, that i love to see in the winter time at home. Every episode has a great story and different actors with the 3/4 protagonists.
Karla S.
Karla S.
58 reviews
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta este programa yo estoy por estudiar trabajadora social y es muy buen programa.Me pone en suspenso pero me gusta que siempre encuentran soluciones.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
20 reviews
I love this show its definitely one of my favorites, it could be triggering for some so be careful but the stories are so intense and you really get into it
Amy E.
Amy E.
33 reviews
Es una serie sobre detectives que se encuentran en casos distintos como violacion, robo, homicidio entre otros siempre encuentran al culpable de los delitos
Susan H.
Susan H.
30 reviews
Great show, suspenseful and story line is great! Always keeps you coming back for more. I could stay home binge watch this show for days if I had it my way.
Honor D.
Honor D.
5 reviews
At first I thought it was boring but once I got into it I couldn't stop watching it, it has a great plot and most of the times stories are very interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
22 reviews
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
253 reviews
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
100 reviews
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
84 reviews
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
65 reviews
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us