Add a Photo

Photos (23)
oliver s.
oliver s.
New Delhi, India

This topic is out dated i want some new topics with recent trends, practical news, etc..can you publish some investigation topics. Which i really need for my study.
mariah g.
mariah g.

I love law and order svu!! It always has great story lines that gets your adrenaline pumping.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS

I love this show! I don't watch much TV but when I do I watch this show. The cast and content is great. You can learn a lot from this show and be informed on issues happening everyday. I would highly recommend this show to anyone!
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Saint Louis , MO

Love this show! Every season is so well acted and even though I thought the show would be terrible without Christopher meloni they some how pulled it off to still be a good show !
ari k.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA

One of my fav shows, each case is so interesting and so are the background stories with the main characters,. its sooo well done and is the best law and order to me , that iv'e seen.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

While the topic is sexually motivated crimes and it's not a great subject to have to think about as a woman, this show IS a great show to watch. Mariska is awesome, and the guy who plays Elliot is great too!
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY

I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Deann K.
Deann K.

Out of all the Law and Order series, this is by far my favorite. I try to avoid watching the old ones, but I can't help it when USA or TNT play them all day and hosts marathons!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY

This is one of my all time favorite TV shows. If you enjoy crime and mystery like myself then this is the show for you. Some episodes are sad , but they do happen in real life as well. If you like watching shows that get the bad guys this is one of them. I'm glad that there has been one long lasting character on the show Oliva Benson. She is a strong female lead on the show and Mariska Hargitay always delivers her character. She is one of the main reasons that I enjoy the show and still a fan after many years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now