Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Yudy M.
Yudy M.

I like this series because I am a student of law and law is my passion, then I finish my career which I left three years, I plan to study criminology
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.

What a classic. This is the best of the law and order series. Great character development, great story lines. Always a great show to watch reruns of.
Baochau T.
Baochau T.
Garland, TX

So obsessed with this TV show. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. For as long as the TV show has been on it hadn't gotten boring.
Ivelize G.
Ivelize G.

Love it never get tired of seeing it.. Even though it's been airing for several years the cases are always different. Also very addictive.!! Love it😍
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
wichita

One of my all time favorite shows. Not really meant for kids but is fun to watch when you have a lot of time to pass because you get sacked right in.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Love crime shows! Especially this one! Olivia Benson is an incredible character and makes the show great! Also really informing if you pay attention!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mississauga , Ontario

Its an entertaining show that you don't have to watch in order. I love how the stories are based on things that have been in the news or are a trend.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
London

Great show.I have been watching since this first aired and will keep on watching. The characters all jive well together and create a well made show.
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford

It is a good series, but like all crime shows, sometimes it does seem to repeat . The actors are great at what they do, and make the show realistic.
Cintia A.
Cintia A.

interesting and engaging, one of my favorite series in tv. I love the characters, actors and histories. Good acting, good drama, goood good good!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now