10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I actually didn't watch this from the beginning. I recently started watching it on Netflix and really enjoyed it. The characters work well together, and the situations really make you think.
It is one of the few series that despite having many years transmitted , remain interesting and keep the public addicted to the chapters ! I think I'll keep seeing it until the final chapter
Best iteration of L&O, evidenced by how it is still on the air! Good character development, storylines, and emotions. Each episode has some sort of twist and I'm never bored. Love this show!
One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Could explain every case I have seen is one of those series that surround me from beginning to end , is much attached to reality , study laws and it may seem funny resembles much to reality
Fave crime show....definitely in my top 5. Will watch reruns. Find the acting & storylines realistic & intense. Keeps you hanging on to watch the end. Very captivating & well written show.
I've been watching Law&Order -- all of the divisions since I was nine y/o. SVU, being my favourite since I can relate to some of the episodes -- and thanks to Netflix I'm up to date! Nice!
Very very addicting show. It definitely isn't for everyone since it can trigger some. But I love it. It really let's you see how bad the world can be. Don't let it get to your head though!
it is a very entertaining series in which some police N.Y. investigate and carry cases of deaths and look for clues in order to reach at dealing with the murderer or criminal ... very good
Probably the longest running show ever. Out of all the law & order's I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say SVU IS THE BEST !! Between this and grey's anatomy my life is complete.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos