Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
West Point, GA

Wow! I love this show! On days I have nothing to do, I post up on the couch and watch episode after episode! Lol, the story lines and acting are amazing. I do miss Stabler, though. So glad Olivia is still on...she is one bad lady!
Karina D.
Karina D.

Eu só acho que Stabler e Olivia e Ice-T fazem uma grande equipe neste show. Ele sempre me deixa em suspense e eu estou querendo saber quem é o assassino ou o que vai acontecer a seguir. ele apenas me mantém entretida e eu não quero mudar o canal. Eu nunca assisti um show que foi chato. Posso assistir reprise depois reprise e ainda se divertir. Eu vou dizer que eu gosto dos episódios mais velhos mais do que eu a nova temporada é no agora eu gosto Olivia ser o chefe, mas eu gosto dela mais como o detetive com Stabler nas mostras mais velhas tinham uma grande ligação no show.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Whitley City, KY

Seriously my favorite TV show ever. I watch nonstop. I like that show is still going after Stabler left. I know a lot of people who stopped watching after Meloni left but I'm one who will watch till the end because Mariska is awesome and the show still holds my attention.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I love this show SO much! One of my favorites that is continuously interesting and creative!! I miss Stabler and Benson is getting annoying but I will never be able to stop watching! I love it!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca

I can watch this show all day everyday! re-runs and all! when USA have their all day marathons i pretty much plan on staying in all day! It's addicting like the worst kind of drug! Don't get me wrong there are some episodes that are so sad and jaw dropping, but Elliot and Olivia get the job done every time! Can't forget about Munch and Tutuola! They make the cast complete!
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS

This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
Kayla R.

SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Allison D.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC

This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD

Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now