Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
April O.
April O.
I used to watch FAITHFULLY. I loved the show for so long. Until they go rid of Stabler. It is still ok but it is not the same. I still love watching the reruns though.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Oct. 8, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show. I have watched every single episode and am never disappointed. However, I am living in the hope that they will bring back Elliot Stabler!
Sunita M.
Amazing stories
Amazing dining
Undeniable drama
Sorely emotional and addictive
I love every show I watch
I always cry
Luz R.
Luz R.
I usually do not watch much TV but this series can not help but see I have many years being a follower.
it presents all sides of the good, bad law and above all human
Nama P.
Nama P.
Mississauga
Best show ever!!! Law and order is a classic and they touch on current issues that most tv shows stay away from. This will always be a show I watch. I grew up with it
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
I like shows that solve mysteries. And also have a strong female lead. Crime solving shows are my favorite. Especially crime involving people in special victims unit.
Salamata B.
Salamata B.
Gatineau
It's being hear
I fell like a part of my routine to watch it! It's seems so real and some time it's real stories
It like learning different situations that can happen
Katheleen L.
Katheleen L.
I like the series, but it's quite repetitive. The good thing is that each episode has a unique history, which is not necessary to return the old scenes to understand.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Ottawa, Ontario
I started watching this show as a teen with my parents, then got my husband hooked. Now we watch it with our teen. Great storylines, and the cast does an amazing job.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Ottawa, ON
One of the best shows always keeps you on your toes and you feel as if everything is real and it's sad to think that most of the stories probably happened to someone
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?