Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Soheila H.
Soheila H.

What is not to like about this show. Murder, mystery, psychological twist a plenty! You gotta watch this show if you are into cop shows. I simply love it!
MARCELLO S.
MARCELLO S.
Mauá

atores e atrizes de primeira , todos excelentes , cenário maravilhoso, realmente imitam muito bem a vida real...todos do elenco são muito bons de verdade
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
London

I am addicted to any show like this. They are literally addicting I'm more of a fan of NCIS and criminals minds but if they l aren't on I will watch this
Kopikaa E.
Kopikaa E.

Great show for people who love crime shows! I would say it's PG-13 and the actors are all great!! Very similar to CSI and the other Law and Order series.
Reita D.
Reita D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I am so in love with this show ever since my friend introduced me to it I've become addicted to it. You should also watch whoever is reading this review.
nicky p.
nicky p.

amo total y completamente esta serie, soy fanatica de las series de investigación y esta serie en particular es una de mis favoritas. simplemente la amo.
Who doesn't love law and order ? Every episode is extremely entertaining and keeps you guessing. After a while "MO" will become part of your vocabulary.
Yovimar D.
Yovimar D.

This serie tv is very good! I Love cada case. The protagonist it's really Well. La trama es demasiado bueno. Muy entretenido lo veo casi todo el tiempo
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

This show has really turned around from the cracked-out third through tenth seasons. Seasons 14 and up have been almost a different--and better--show.
This show really shows how the system really works and how they must gather all the evidence to prove a case and get justice for a traumatized victim.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now