Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca

I can watch this show all day everyday! re-runs and all! when USA have their all day marathons i pretty much plan on staying in all day! It's addicting like the worst kind of drug! Don't get me wrong there are some episodes that are so sad and jaw dropping, but Elliot and Olivia get the job done every time! Can't forget about Munch and Tutuola! They make the cast complete!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
Kayla R.

SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Karina D.
Karina D.

Eu só acho que Stabler e Olivia e Ice-T fazem uma grande equipe neste show. Ele sempre me deixa em suspense e eu estou querendo saber quem é o assassino ou o que vai acontecer a seguir. ele apenas me mantém entretida e eu não quero mudar o canal. Eu nunca assisti um show que foi chato. Posso assistir reprise depois reprise e ainda se divertir. Eu vou dizer que eu gosto dos episódios mais velhos mais do que eu a nova temporada é no agora eu gosto Olivia ser o chefe, mas eu gosto dela mais como o detetive com Stabler nas mostras mais velhas tinham uma grande ligação no show.
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD

Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I love this show SO much! One of my favorites that is continuously interesting and creative!! I miss Stabler and Benson is getting annoying but I will never be able to stop watching! I love it!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

This is my favorite law and order show; its the only one I watch. The episodes are so good, they have you glued to your seats sometimes. Also, the actors/actresses are amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now