Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

Total guilty pleasure sort of show. Watch too may episodes at a time though and their might be something wrong with you.
Indira C.
Indira C.
Valledupar

Me parece interesante el programa, ayuda a conocer y saber cómo se pueden manejar los casos, ayuda tambien incentivarnos para estar alertas de cualquier peligro y de cualquier persona que nos quiera hacer daño
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Haley  G.
Haley G.

This is such a great show! I love how the cast is even taking a stand publicly against domestic violence and sexual assault! It is a great show that all of my friends and I love!
Deena L.
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv

Great show has many different plots and keeps you entertained for hours. I love all the characters and the facts that after so many years it can still have me entertained.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA

I love this show! I almost always get sucked in after the first few minutes. One of my favorite things is that the writers focus on making each episode pertinent to current events.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX

Every sense i started watchting this i wanted to be a detective, the need to come out with new ones. ive watched everyone of these. literaly.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO

Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT

I have watched this from the beginning, following ALL of Olivia's hairstyles. The content remains current to todays headlines. I'm sad that Stabler is gone, still want him back. Nothing like that Benson/Stabler connection.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now