BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
kelly m.
I am the kind of person that loves the mytery in the movies and series, i love the fact that almost all of the chapters is based on the real life and that gives you mottion , i don´t know i just love it
Osmar V.
It's a good series , starting because the stories are good, the plot, the characters, all parce me wonderful.
My favorite scene is when olivia enters the apartment and is the baby , really , I love that part. yes,
Dick Wolf is seriously the best producer of series I've seen.
Idania G.
Waterbury, CT
I LOVE LOVE this show it is compact of suspenseful events and my favorite scenes are when all goes to the court and is finally decided by the judge. I can't compare this to another show because it's the only show I watch! Olivia Benson, best show for law acting I've ever seen!
Allison W.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of the best drama cop shows. It shows the reality of things cop go through but it can be over dramatized. They have great actors, but I miss the old cast that first started the show. I like that they have kept a lot of the main characters for long periods of times.
Elisa A.
It is one of the best TV series ever! I love the main characters and the stories are so real!! Everytime you look an episode, after this you spend a little to think about the violence. It's incredible!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Detective Benson and Stabler? Whether you're watching old episodes, or the current ones, it's always a great show. The main actors are great and their characters are really well developed.
Laura B.
This is the best of the Law and Order series. While this isn't my favorite show, episodes are always compelling and interesting, and if you have cable, this show is always airing on some station at any given point in the day. A good show when you don't know what else to watch.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Eileen M.
Vancouver
I am obsessed with this show. I have finished all the episodes on Netflix , i love how they incorporate current issues/events into the show. Also it isn't easy to predict like some shoes are. Love it!
Me gusta esta serie, es muy real lo que muestra y los actores son excelentes todos me gustan, me hacen creer lo que estoy viendo. me gusta el capitulo del depravado mitomano que la secuestra a la actriz ppal y lo atrapan, lo jusgan y sale todo a su favor, que impotencia.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?