Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Law & Order: SVU

Law & Order: SVU

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
4.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars85%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
#3 in TV
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU
Reviews (11091)
Q&A (53)
Photos (23)
Mercy S.
Mercy S.
6 reviews
Puedo pasar horas viendo esta serie, tiene misterio, drama, acción y de vez en cuando romance con algunos de sus personajes, la amo, es una serie que entretiene siempre.
Desiree d.
Desiree d.
Osoyoos
10 reviews
I love SVU! It is a really good show with interesting characters. I love the actors. The subject matter is tough sometimes, but it is really well done. I love ADA Barba!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
62 reviews
Watched this show from the very first episode and was hooked. Realistic and often very poignant with an amazing cast of actors that makes you want to tune in every week.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
25 reviews
Law and order is the reason I'm in law school, I watch this show on repeat I've seen every episode at least 3 times now, I can't wait until Netflix puts more seasons up!!
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.
19 reviews
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Es mi serie favorita, me encanta, todos los personajes y los casos me gusta ver como se desarrolla una investigacioj solo que netflix deberia tener todas las temporadas.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Winnipeg
18 reviews
The stories are always so interesting to me! I love how they take real life dramas that are happening and t the writers will turn them into a Law and Order SVU episode!
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
14 reviews
mi serie policiaca favorita de todos los tiempos con muy buenas actuaciones y actores que se funden en sus papeles y comparada con CSI miami en su busqueda de la verdad
Erika B.
Erika B.
85 reviews
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me gusta mucho la serie. Te hace pensar y adentrarte en cada capítulo. Es un drama muy emocionante y aunque no viste el capítulo anterior puedes entender tel siguiente.
Vic L.
Vic L.
14 reviews
Very well thought out show, loved the characters and loved how every episode had a different plot. Very serious but at times encorpoated some fun, overall amazing show.
Miguel A.
Miguel A.
torreon
18 reviews
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
tambien uno de las mejores series de television que jamas he visto muchos capitulos exelentes my buenos temas de los que tratan algunos son muy similares a la vida real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
22 reviews
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
253 reviews
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
100 reviews
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
84 reviews
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
65 reviews
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us