BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
The first seasons of this show were really riveting. As of late I feel like the episodes are less about the cases and more about the interpersonal relationships between detectives. The politics are wrecking this show.
Savannah B.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this show and Olivia Benson. I have literally seen every single episode and it has kept me interested for a very long time. It hasn't been as good in the past few seasons but it is still very enjoyable.
Amy L.
This has been one of my favorite TV series for years now! It's similar yet unique from so many other cop shows that I've seen. I love how you get a deep sense for all of the characters throughout the seasons and you grow fond of them. It's a must see for any cop-show-lovers out there
Ana Paula B.
Me encanta que si bien existe una línea general para los capítulos, no hace falta haber visto el capítulo anterior para poder entender qué está sucediendo, respeta mucho la realidad, la trama es buenísima!
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
I watch this show religiously as well. Great actors and actresses. Great story lines. The episodes may not be based upon real events but it gives you an idea of the kind of crazy people there are out there.
Sanya S.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is formulaic, but this is not necessarily bad, because it was produced by the man who invented the formula. Like Wolf's "Law & Order," television's most taken-for- granted hit, his new spinoff is sparse, tough, nuts-and-bolts, hit- and-run TV. You'd need a magnifying glass to find a nuance.

Sonja O.
This has been my favorite TV show since I was a child! I loved watching this and have learned so many things from this Tv show. I definietly grew as a person and have loved every episode that's Aired! I was never disappointed with the content and is perfect for crime-suspense genre!
Magally Z.
Me encanta esta serie, es increíble, durante la comida y después siempre la vemos en familia, buenos actores, capítulos originales con temas del momento, similar a otras series actuales pero esta es mejor!
Lucie G.
It shows a different side to crime fighting, and also raises awareness for many sexual crimes etc. The actors and their acting are very very good, and it is one of my favorites. I always watch it when I see it on the TV, and it is a must watch for everyone at some point in their lives.
maria a.
tengo una sensación agridulce con la serie me gustaba pero me angustiaba, me gustaban sus actores pero no me gustó que eliminaron a uno de los personajes y justo me perdí el porque, no tengo escena favorita y si la recomendaría aunque advertiría acerca de que es medio angustiante.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?