Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Windsor, Ontario

I love this show so much! So interesting and I could watch a marathon of it for 24 hrs. I do miss stabler though!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Levant, ME

I have been watching this show for probably 15 or so years and it never gets old I watch reruns all the time!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv

I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Caracas

I like this series, entertains me and excited me different stories in each chapter I like this series, entertains me and excited me different stories in each chapter, there is much real content in other series do not address issues such as crude drug addictions
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Marmaduke, AR

I freakin love this show! I watch it for hours everyday when they run marathons! My favorite is Elliot stabler! It's an awesome show though with great story lines!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

This is my go to show during the day. I've seen every episode, but I can watch them over and over. I especially love the Throwback Thursday episodes!
Carey R.
Carey R.
Columbia, SC

I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY

Law & Order Special Victims Unit is my absolute biggest guilty pleasure.. Even if I've seen the episode 20 times I still find myself glued to the television. Plus, there's no pair like Stabler and Benson :)
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now