BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cortney M.
APO, AE
A good series for those times you are searching for mindless TV that is well written and intriguing. Definitely not my favorite show of all times but still a show I find myself watching when I am needed entertainment
Alexandra D.
Toronto
I love this show. The individual plot lines in each episode are always very engaging and interesting, and the running story lines of the lives of the main detectives keep the entire show moving along at a great pace.
Melody N.
Cobourg, ON
A long time watcher, I've seen the actors come and go. The show covers the most intense and dark storylines, some that are similar to real life crimes.

It's not for those who live in a world of sunshine and rainbows.
Yoela G.
I really enjoy this show!!! It's super interesting and also gives advices to have a better security, i love when they are searching for all the answers of the case that the chapter it's about, they have great actors.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
I think this is one of the best crime series, its not very original because these cases are in all of them, but their good actors though. I do love crime series, but you must watch this serie ones. Just watch it!
Xx
Nicole M.
Out of all the law and orders this one is my favorite. There are other copycats out there but none of them can surpass this one and actors are amazing and even the new ones that have joined more recently are great.
MICHELLE T.
Belleville
I binge watched a of the seasons over a span of several months and couldn't stop watching. I was completely addicted but at the same time suspicious of everyone of being a rapist/serial killer. Would watch again.
Paige C.
Campbellton, NB
Special victims unit is the only season I've watched of law and order.I watched it on Netflix.My mom also enjoys this show too.The acting is very good the situations and everything all feel very real.Must watch!!
Liora G.
Jerusalem
Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão
Eu assisto todos os dias Na Universal Channel . passa algumas reprises , só hoje mesmo que já é sábado que não vai passar por conta da programação , mas eu gosto muito . geralmente passa entre 2 e 3hrs da manha.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?