10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Eu assisto todos os dias Na Universal Channel . passa algumas reprises , só hoje mesmo que já é sábado que não vai passar por conta da programação , mas eu gosto muito . geralmente passa entre 2 e 3hrs da manha.
Law & Order is a great show that is on TV somewhere or other basically constantly and is a great way to waste some time. It is very entertaining and addicting. You can pretty much start watching any random episode and you won't be confused or anything. Every episode is great and its own story.
This shows something I love to watch in my free time or while doing stuff. You can either watch the episodes in order or just randomly which is something I really like about shows like this. Each episode is unique and interesting and has me on the edge of my seat for majority or the episode.
I love to watch these especially with my children i feel like it is a safe way to teach them the dangers of the world without them experiencing them.the actors on there are amazing, my children think that the shows are real. i say its a must watch if u like to watch crime fighters in action.
I really enjoy this show. Started watching it at 12 and still do 7 years later. It is mature content due to the nature of the crimes, but its exactly like CSI otherwise. I actually like it better than CSI! :)
Excellent, intense, always interesting, never gets old. You miss old characters and get emotional when they go. You resonate with them and admire them, get angry, upset when something happens. It's a great show
The first seasons of this show were really riveting. As of late I feel like the episodes are less about the cases and more about the interpersonal relationships between detectives. The politics are wrecking this show.
I love this show and Olivia Benson. I have literally seen every single episode and it has kept me interested for a very long time. It hasn't been as good in the past few seasons but it is still very enjoyable.
This has been one of my favorite TV series for years now! It's similar yet unique from so many other cop shows that I've seen. I love how you get a deep sense for all of the characters throughout the seasons and you grow fond of them. It's a must see for any cop-show-lovers out there
Me encanta que si bien existe una línea general para los capítulos, no hace falta haber visto el capítulo anterior para poder entender qué está sucediendo, respeta mucho la realidad, la trama es buenísima!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos