Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside, ca

Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
Indira C.
Indira C.
Valledupar

Me parece interesante el programa, ayuda a conocer y saber cómo se pueden manejar los casos, ayuda tambien incentivarnos para estar alertas de cualquier peligro y de cualquier persona que nos quiera hacer daño
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Lebanon, PA

I think I have watched every show from every season, but that doesn't seem to stop me from getting into an SVU marathon. One of my favorite shows!
Haley  G.
Haley G.

This is such a great show! I love how the cast is even taking a stand publicly against domestic violence and sexual assault! It is a great show that all of my friends and I love!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

I love this show its addicting, but the stories are just too mush to bear thagts for sur ebut other than that i love it.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA

I love this show! I almost always get sucked in after the first few minutes. One of my favorite things is that the writers focus on making each episode pertinent to current events.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Jacksonville , NC

Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO

Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City , OK

My favorite addiction to marathon, especially with all the episodes on Netflix. Miss Benson/Stabler days more than anything, but the show is still going strong now.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX

This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now