Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara L.
Tara L.
Lethbridge, Alberta
It's a classic!! Has stood the test of time and is always a good show to put on. Doesn't matter if it's an episode I've seen many times or a new one, I'm always down for some SVU!
Maxance M.
Maxance M.
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Its goood its relevant the intrigue are interesting I love police tv show and this one is perfect and they are at like their 18 season and it still good wich is really impressive
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Grande Prairie, AB
Has been one of my favorite television shows for a long time. Although I miss Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay is amazing! I hope this show continues to run for a long time.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love this show it's storylines are allways great and this will forever be a firm favorite of mine. I'd recommend this to anyone who is a lover of CSI and other crime TV shows.
Jouan L.
Jouan L.
Calgary
Oh gosh what a great show! It's great for all the people like me who are OBSESSED with crime shows, it packs the perfect combo of the victims story and the normal character lines
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
I love watching shows like this ,its definitely a good drama ,with the good law abiding citizens solving crime,every week has a different scenario,very entertaining never boring
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
hands down one of the best shows i've ever watched. the acting is always spot on and always keeps me on my toes. there's always such great episodes. definitely would recommend!
Prishika K.
Prishika K.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is an incredible show with great actors and stories. I've watched this show a lot of times and i absolutely love it and 100% would recommend it to young adults and adults.
Arlette R.
Arlette R.
santo domingo, rep. dom
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
he visto todas las temporadas, es una de mis series favoritas, el elenco es estupendo y hasta podría jurar que muchos de los capítulos que he visto han pasado en la vida real.
Mylena R.
Mylena R.
The best program at all, every episode is excellent, the actors are amazing, the stories are so great.I love Olivia and Elliot, I never watched another show so good like that.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?