BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Eli D.
Eli D.
New Orleans
Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
Laura A.
Laura A.
My favorite law and order!! I have watched every single episode multiple times. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson. Even though I miss Stabler, I love the addition of new characters. Barba is a hilarious new addition. I love that SVU uses story lines from the present time.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY
This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
Averi C.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
Although this show has so grossness to it, the theme of overcoming evil in the world and righting wrongs makes the show so incredible. Another show that would be great to watch as a couple or a show you just watch by yourself eating popcorn and screaming at the mean people!
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?