• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This is the best show in the world!!! I love watching shows that you don't necessarily have to watch in order. I also like how each episode is concluded. I hate watching shows that just continue. I love crime shows and movies, but SVU is by far my favorite. I'm obsessed!
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What can I say about Law and Order SVU that "everyone" doesn't already know .... The show has been on for decades and still has some long running characters playing. In my opinion it is the best Law and Order show there is - yet it should be known that it involves A Lot of sensitive subject matter - such as but not limited to domestic abuse, child cases, rape, serial cases ...
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Lindsey C.
Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS
I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Dani W.
I've been watching this show for years now. While some of the episodes are hard to watch due to the nature of the show, I feel like it really touches on some things that need to be addressed. My favorite episode guest stars Robin Williams. It is a must-watch show for me.
Carrie P.
I love this show!! This has to be the best show ever made. You can always relate to the characters on the show and since I live in NY and it takes place here it's awesome to see my neighborhoods and familiar neighborhoods. The story line is always fantastic and realistic
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?