Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL

Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY

I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
saint s.
saint s.

GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA

The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA

Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.

This is one of the few shows that I've watched for more than a year. I have been addicted to this show since I was 11 and I turn 19 this year. I have watched every season. Every episode. I will always love this show and it was also what sparked my interest in helping people.
taty t.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY

I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Sanam G.
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA

One of my absolute favorite tv shows! I love all of the actors, and all of their characters' individual story lines. As someone who loves crime dramas and thought provoking shows, I reccomend to anyone who also enjoys shows like Bones, House MD, Grey's Anatomy, and Sherlock.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL

Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?