BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Na'ilah S.
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU (special victims unit ) is....by far, my top 3 favorite shows in life..it touches on real life crime and really brings to light the things going on in the world around. Its a tear jerker but its definitely worth it.
Dee V.
I am currently studying in the law enforcement area so I love watching crime tv shows I love what it teaches us humans and to always be aware of your surrounding because one will never know. I do recommend watching this tv show
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Maddy B.
Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best show everrrr. I absolutely love this show and I truly never get tired of it. Because of this show I find myself watching someone similar shows such as Quantico, Graceland (discontinued). I would highly recommend giving this show a go and watching it.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Pop Culture Expert
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I have been obsessed with this show since I was about 10 or 11 years old. The acting on it is great, however after Stabler left, I think the show kinda took a turn. I heard rumours that he is coming back and if so I will become an avid fan again.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?