Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA

Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS

I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.

I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA

One of our favorites during gradschool days. We had cable back then and every evening, one of my roommates and I would watch reruns of the show after a long day in the lab. It was very interesting because it was almost educational and used to cause us to discuss the stories.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL

Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bryan, TX

One of my all time favorites,I was introduced to this show at a young age,by my Mom amd zi still try to keep up with it. Detective Stabler and Benson are amazing and even though Stabler is no longer on the show Benson is still amazing and I am starting to like Amanda Rollins
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN

I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Midland, MI

Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL

Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR

I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now