Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ

I absolutely love all types of crime shows and Law and Order SVU definitely fits that. Watching them solve cases is so intriguing and the acting in the show is very realistic. It is similar to bones and castle which i also enjoy. I highly recommend this to crime solving fanatics.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI

I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Perry Hall, MD

Classic. I have been watching this show for years. All of the plots and story lines keep you intrigued for the hour long episode. The acting is on point, I have never been disappointed in any of the episodes. I absolutely recommend watching, but don't blame me if you binge watch!
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
San Antonio, TX

Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
SheKiah R.
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC

I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Petal, MS

One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL

Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Katie M.
Katie M.

One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now