Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY
This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Eli D.
Eli D.
New Orleans
Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Best show out there, that's why it's still going after so many seasons. I don't have a favorite scene I just love every episode. It's similar to CSI, criminal minds, etc but none of those shows compare to Law and Order SVU. I recommend this show to anyone over the age of 12
Laura A.
Laura A.
My favorite law and order!! I have watched every single episode multiple times. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson. Even though I miss Stabler, I love the addition of new characters. Barba is a hilarious new addition. I love that SVU uses story lines from the present time.
Averi C.
Averi C.
Norman, OK
Oct. 7, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Although this show has so grossness to it, the theme of overcoming evil in the world and righting wrongs makes the show so incredible. Another show that would be great to watch as a couple or a show you just watch by yourself eating popcorn and screaming at the mean people!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Winona, MN
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely in love with this show. There is always drama that is going on and love how the show can really make you think about how similar to real life these events can and have happened to some people. I highly recommend the show to anyone and guarantee they will love it!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?