10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,149 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've always loved when my mom turned the channel to this. It's always very suspenseful and intriguing especially when the main characters get into some trouble. I would recommend if you like crime dramas!
This has got to be my favorite show EVER!! I have seen every episode more than once. This show is my go to when I want to decompress. I love the writing. This is one of those that is a must watch for me!!
By far my favorite Tv show, and has been for several years. The storylines are all well thought out and relevant to what is happening in society today. The acting is good and overall enjoyable to watch.
Love this one because its one of those shows that i do not need to follow one by one and still get the current episode! Love the actors/actress of this show...old time memories...grow up with the show!!!
It is a very interesting series. Each episode is amazing and exciting. There are several cases of crimes and we will see how justice is done. We also see the side of those who work for justice to happen
I have seen every season every episode and love this tv show! I watch it with my so therefor it is a very comforting tv show for me to watch. Might be a bit graphic for some tho. but over all i love it.
I very much like crime and police Tv Shows and this one is in my top 5. The cast is very good and the plot is not as anything else I have seen. I like every single scene. I would say it is a must watch!
I am the kind of person that loves the mytery in the movies and series, i love the fact that almost all of the chapters is based on the real life and that gives you mottion , i don´t know i just love it
This has been my favorite show for years! I've seen every single episode that has been out multiple times and I can binge watch it for hours or days no matter how many times I've seen the episode before
My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos