10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I really like this show i lke the actors and really has me entertained i have many favorites scenes it wont fit if i write them all maybe CSI it is very similar but law and order has better actors and the shows seem more real.
Great entertainment that really draws you in to make you want to know more about the main characters and it is relevant and up to date with things that are happening at the time of the shows, leaves you wanting more each time
I watched this on Netflix and the series was so good that I had to buy it. It really puts a serious perspective of how poorly treated some people are, and it's good that the criminals are getting the punishment they deserve.
Every single episode is very interesting. It manages to open my eyes and see what kind of evil acts others are capable of doing. Its also good training for my brain to find out who the criminal is before the episode ends :p
I love, love, love this program. I have learn a lot about solving cases and legal situations. I love the actors they really own the serie. I look forward to watched every evening while I do the dishes and clean it as wells.
I remember watch this serie with my dad all the time!! The actors are so good and the stories are so cool, it ismt similar to other serie or tv show, it is so good and i watch it a lot even the chapters that i already see
10/10 my favorite show ever. I love watching this and I have been watching this show from the beginning. It is similar to criminal minds, but I just love this show so much. Even after Stabler left. I absolutely recommend
I adore this program it hits right home and teaches you some home truths reminding you that anything is possible and that not always a criminal can be caught but the police seriously do work there hardest to get justice x
detective series based on two detectives unit special victims. Based and produced in New York City. The chapters are taken from real headlines or stories that received attention from the media at the time of the incident
Shows such as this one are my favourite. I love the feelings of suspence you get and trying to figure out what happens before its reveled. However this show often has touchy subjects that make me often feel sort of sad.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos