Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK

This show is amazing. and ADDICTING! And i love the fact they are all on Netflix AND Hulu! I just love Mariska Hargitay!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

Total guilty pleasure sort of show. Watch too may episodes at a time though and their might be something wrong with you.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA

my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Yvonne J.
Yvonne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have been watching this show for years and I am still addicted as I was from day one. Great show!
Deena L.
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv

Great show has many different plots and keeps you entertained for hours. I love all the characters and the facts that after so many years it can still have me entertained.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX

Every sense i started watchting this i wanted to be a detective, the need to come out with new ones. ive watched everyone of these. literaly.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Levant, ME

I have been watching this show for probably 15 or so years and it never gets old I watch reruns all the time!
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT

I have watched this from the beginning, following ALL of Olivia's hairstyles. The content remains current to todays headlines. I'm sad that Stabler is gone, still want him back. Nothing like that Benson/Stabler connection.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now