Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Darrell O.
Darrell O.
Glenwood, IL

Been watching this show since it stared. I hated when Stabler left but I stayed with the show and it has progressed nicely. I like all of the Law & Order shows, glad there's one left.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.

One of my favorite shows! I can always depend on it being exciting and interesting. I generally lean toward crime, mystery and solve it type shows and this is one that really deliver
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Toronto

One of my favorite crime shows! Started off watching it with my mom and since moving out ive kept an oath to continue watching it.. even if i had the choice or not I wouldn't miss it!
Camila H.
Camila H.

It's an amazing tv show, when you think ir can't get better, it does, I didn't like Elliot, but when Amaro arive I think he and Olivia had a pretty good friendship, Also Ice T 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
Mónica J.
Mónica J.

Me encanta el programa. Siempre me han gustado las series y programas que tratan de crímenes, resolver los misterios, etc. Me quedo fascinada y con ganas de ver más en cada episodio.
Eilyn L.
Eilyn L.

Law and order svu fan for life! Great series if you are in to crime shows! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress who really brings her character Detective Benson to life on screen.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I love that I'm always trying to figure out who the perp is and I've watched so many episodes that I feel like I could be a part of the NYPD special victims unit as a profession lol
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
St. John's, NL

Love love love. Every character and every episode. Keeps me watching the entire time and has great acting. Personally, I like the newer ones however the old ones have its perks too
Tara L.
Tara L.
Lethbridge, Alberta

It's a classic!! Has stood the test of time and is always a good show to put on. Doesn't matter if it's an episode I've seen many times or a new one, I'm always down for some SVU!
Jouan L.
Jouan L.
Calgary

Oh gosh what a great show! It's great for all the people like me who are OBSESSED with crime shows, it packs the perfect combo of the victims story and the normal character lines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?