BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Adrianna D.
This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Nadia G.
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Tayla M.
I've been watching this show for years and years. Honestly it's changed so much and not necessarily for the better. The stories used to be believable and now some of them are just a bit ridiculous. I personally would only recommend the earlier seasons.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
o que falar dessa serie maravilhosa? bom vamos começar, eu sou apaixonada por essa serie desde a primeira vez que assisti, acabei assistindo por acaso e me apaixonei demais, ainda nao assisti todos os episodios por falta de tempo mas assisti a maioria.
Audrey T.
This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
Mércia A.
Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Alex G.

I love this series , I enjoy watching them . I've been seeing it for some years . Sometimes I repeat episodes because they are very interesting . The actors do a great job of acting, crime series and research are pretty good.
i recommend it very much
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! Love the cast and find that the story line behind the main victims every episode keeps viewers interested. I will continue to watch this show and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a show to get hooked on. It's a must watch!
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
Maikita M.
Cuenca
Me entretiene demasiado! Me gusta la intriga y el drama de esta serie para descubrir el crimen con capitulos muy reales y que siempre te dejan pensando. Es la realidad de estos tiempos. Super intersante y recommendado. A veces con finales inesperados
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?