Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Winnipeg

The stories are always so interesting to me! I love how they take real life dramas that are happening and t the writers will turn them into a Law and Order SVU episode!
Erika B.
Erika B.

Me gusta mucho la serie. Te hace pensar y adentrarte en cada capítulo. Es un drama muy emocionante y aunque no viste el capítulo anterior puedes entender tel siguiente.
April O.
April O.

I used to watch FAITHFULLY. I loved the show for so long. Until they go rid of Stabler. It is still ok but it is not the same. I still love watching the reruns though.
Katheleen L.
Katheleen L.

I like the series, but it's quite repetitive. The good thing is that each episode has a unique history, which is not necessary to return the old scenes to understand.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.

I like shows that solve mysteries. And also have a strong female lead. Crime solving shows are my favorite. Especially crime involving people in special victims unit.
Becki C.
Becki C.

I absolutely love this show. I have watched every single episode and am never disappointed. However, I am living in the hope that they will bring back Elliot Stabler!
Sunita M.

Amazing stories
Amazing dining
Undeniable drama
Sorely emotional and addictive
I love every show I watch
I always cry
Luz R.
Luz R.

I usually do not watch much TV but this series can not help but see I have many years being a follower.
it presents all sides of the good, bad law and above all human
Salamata B.
Salamata B.
Gatineau

It's being hear
I fell like a part of my routine to watch it! It's seems so real and some time it's real stories
It like learning different situations that can happen
Nama P.
Nama P.
Mississauga

Best show ever!!! Law and order is a classic and they touch on current issues that most tv shows stay away from. This will always be a show I watch. I grew up with it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now