Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
nechelle V.
nechelle V.
I love watching this show. I have been watching it for so many years and I enjoined watching the avoid roles grow. I also like how they have current relevent events as topics on the show
Gracie U.
Gracie U.
Love this show- always the same formula, CSI-ish. It makes me feel aware of the dangers out there and how to educate and protect my kids. Pretty simple premise but entertaining to watch.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I don't even know where to start this. How do you work 17 years in this department and not want to cry for the rest of your life? Olivia Benson is a QUEEN that can conquer EV-ER-Y-THING.
Nerea G.
Nerea G.
Palpalá
Excelentes historias sobre como la ley siempre prevalece ante los maleantes! No se parece en nada a otras series que he visto, excelentes personajes y muy buenas historias, recomendados!
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Eu amo essa serie, te deixa instigado pra tentar descobrir o que aconteceu, ja vi casos polemicos que acontecem no dia-dia o que é muito bem, para poder debater esses casos preocupantes.
Rabia N.
Rabia N.
My husband and I both love this show. The actors are good and every episode has a good storyline. I also notice many cases are similar to real life cases so that is interesting as well.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favourite show. Sometimes the acting can be cheesy, but I always love the storyline. I also appreciate how the show tries to stay with current topics and crimes that are being reported.
Elvimar O.
Elvimar O.
Miami, Florida
It's sooooooooo cool, but cruel, it represent the reality so direct, that you feel part of the series. Is similar to other series but the way that they recreate de reality is wonderfull
Jardenia P.
Jardenia P.
Adoro Ótimo espetáculo! Eu nunca assisti-lo enquanto ele foi ao ar, eu achei no Netflix e assistiu desde o início. Muito interessante. Não é um grande fã da última temporada. Bom elenco
Estefania V.
Estefania V.
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this series is one of my favorites, I love the central theme is justice and how to make the impossible to find the culprits.
The cases are there are very real and are much in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?