Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.

I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
marisol l.
marisol l.

One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC

Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL

I love this show but I want Elliot back!!!!! 😭😭
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

I could never get tired of watching SVU. I love the passion shown in the show as well as the suspense and investigating. Great crime show!
Ade Y.
Ade Y.

Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
valarie a.
valarie a.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.

I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA

If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now