Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ

I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I watch this show all the time. I love how the episodes have the same general story line but you can pick up on any episode and get into it. The different scenarios are great and some of them are so interesting. I would recommend this show to anyone who doesn't want to get into a series and just wants to watch something to pass the time.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC

Law and Order SVU is a great show. The episodes are always fully entertaining for someone like me who loves crime shows
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville , NC

Great show. Love watching the marathons they run on TNT. Not the same without Stabler but still a great show.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.

I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga

I watch this show over and over! I always try to figure out who the murderer was and how before the show is over. Its a great show.
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA

If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Malinda G.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Always entertaining, creative new shows keep me watching.
Christian s.
Christian s.

Law and order all time favorite. Used to watch it with my grandpa in the living room on the couch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now