Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Critz, VA

I have seen every episode of all the seasons. It is one of my favorite shows. I can watch re-runs of episode and still be so involved that I almost forget that I have already seen it
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

I love watching the special victims unit episodes! They're so awesome and interesting to watch.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Circleville, OH

This show is the greatest crime show that I watch. It has suspense, thrills, action, and a wonderful cast. I watch every marathon if I'm able to.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

I really enjoy this show. Started watching it at 12 and still do 7 years later. It is mature content due to the nature of the crimes, but its exactly like CSI otherwise. I actually like it better than CSI! :)
Sharon X.
Sharon X.
Iowa City, IA

I'm a law freak, and this show actually teaches you a lot of things. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to watch crime shows, wants to learn about crime, etc
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.

I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
adam J.
adam J.

Great series of shows as well as actors. I watch it daily. You should watch it as well.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC

Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA

I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

I could never get tired of watching SVU. I love the passion shown in the show as well as the suspense and investigating. Great crime show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now