Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Law & Order: SVU

Law & Order: SVU

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
4.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars85%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
#7 in TV
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU
Reviews (11023)
Q&A (54)
Photos (23)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

169 reviews

I am obsessed with this program. I love all the old cast as well as new. Its got a great ability for drawing you into the shows. I usually binge watch them on the weekends.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.

27 reviews

Muy buena porque me ayuda a conocer un poco sobre las leyes, tiene buenos actores y actrices, he aprendido mucho sobre las investigaciones sobre temas judiciales y penales
Anabel S.
Anabel S.

17 reviews

I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIE. ITS TEACHES YOU OF HOW TO DEFEND YOUR SELF OUTTHERE. THIS SHOW GAVE ME STRENGTH TO SAID " HEY DUDE, I DONT WANNA DO THIS YOU CANT DONT FORCE ME"
mayra l.
mayra l.

22 reviews

Pienso que es una buena forma de instruirte con respecto a como se aplica la ley en otros países procedimientos que utilizan para identificar es una serie muy entretenida
Maria Rosa G.
Maria Rosa G.

20 reviews

es una serie de televisión que sigo desde hace mucho tiempo, como ya vas conociendo a los personajes y sabes la manera de actuar, es una serie interesante y que te relaja
Desiree d.
Desiree d.
Osoyoos

10 reviews

I love SVU! It is a really good show with interesting characters. I love the actors. The subject matter is tough sometimes, but it is really well done. I love ADA Barba!
Mercy S.
Mercy S.

6 reviews

Puedo pasar horas viendo esta serie, tiene misterio, drama, acción y de vez en cuando romance con algunos de sus personajes, la amo, es una serie que entretiene siempre.
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

19 reviews

Es mi serie favorita, me encanta, todos los personajes y los casos me gusta ver como se desarrolla una investigacioj solo que netflix deberia tener todas las temporadas.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

25 reviews

Law and order is the reason I'm in law school, I watch this show on repeat I've seen every episode at least 3 times now, I can't wait until Netflix puts more seasons up!!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

62 reviews

Watched this show from the very first episode and was hooked. Realistic and often very poignant with an amazing cast of actors that makes you want to tune in every week.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

22 reviews

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

253 reviews

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

100 reviews

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

84 reviews

Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

65 reviews

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us