Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becca
Becca
NL
One of the best law shows ever, it is one of the reason why i want to go into law when i get older. Also, its very interesting because its a show about something that can actually happen to anyone.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Curico
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
principalmente es un programa muy interesante y a la ves educativo sobre todo para las personas que se interesan por el genero de las leyes en lo personal me gusta mucho y lo veo junto a mi familia
Lays N.
Lays N.
Rio de Janeiro
That's the best TV show! It has been up for so long and never gets old! There's just a little touch about the character's personal lives what keeps the focus on the main story about the crimes.
Yeldana A.
Yeldana A.
A serious and an unbelievably real series! Without the fake hollywood drama! Even the actors know the seriousness of the message this series is trying to send! They really believe in this cause
Alana B.
Alana B.
Despite being quite a morbid show, I find myself watching a lot of SVU! The characters are more interesting than other Law and Order series, in my opinion, and it's hard to go wrong with Ice T.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This show has been on for what feels like 100 years but it's still so good! the world is so far behind on these issues and the stories don't shy away from that
Olivia Benson is my spirit animal
Tahnya K.
Tahnya K.
London, ON
I have been watching Law & Order SVU for YEARS. I especially love the crossover episodes with Chicago PD. I wish Stabler and Amaro would come back. I watch it every Wednesday without a fault.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Hamilton
One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
zamora
It is one of the few series that despite having many years transmitted , remain interesting and keep the public addicted to the chapters ! I think I'll keep seeing it until the final chapter
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Montreal, QC
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best iteration of L&O, evidenced by how it is still on the air! Good character development, storylines, and emotions. Each episode has some sort of twist and I'm never bored. Love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?