Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shani L.
Shani L.

I've been watching Law&Order -- all of the divisions since I was nine y/o. SVU, being my favourite since I can relate to some of the episodes -- and thanks to Netflix I'm up to date! Nice!
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.

it is a very entertaining series in which some police N.Y. investigate and carry cases of deaths and look for clues in order to reach at dealing with the murderer or criminal ... very good
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Probably the longest running show ever. Out of all the law & order's I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say SVU IS THE BEST !! Between this and grey's anatomy my life is complete.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

Very very addicting show. It definitely isn't for everyone since it can trigger some. But I love it. It really let's you see how bad the world can be. Don't let it get to your head though!
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

Love law and order and well if you like law and order this ain't goner disappoint you that's all I can say so I guess you would need to purchase this item to know turly how you would feel
Dana F.
Dana F.

Best TV show I have watched, it would be more cool if the episodes were real! It's very interesting and shocking and surprising and just a great show over all!! I recommend it to everyone
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

Lets be honest, it has like 10000 seasons, how can a show thats been around for that long not be a good choice? It can be creepy and disturbing, but that is part of what makes it so good.
nechelle V.
nechelle V.

I love watching this show. I have been watching it for so many years and I enjoined watching the avoid roles grow. I also like how they have current relevent events as topics on the show
Gracie U.
Gracie U.

Love this show- always the same formula, CSI-ish. It makes me feel aware of the dangers out there and how to educate and protect my kids. Pretty simple premise but entertaining to watch.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

I don't even know where to start this. How do you work 17 years in this department and not want to cry for the rest of your life? Olivia Benson is a QUEEN that can conquer EV-ER-Y-THING.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?