BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Mércia A.
Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Alex G.

I love this series , I enjoy watching them . I've been seeing it for some years . Sometimes I repeat episodes because they are very interesting . The actors do a great job of acting, crime series and research are pretty good.
i recommend it very much
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! Love the cast and find that the story line behind the main victims every episode keeps viewers interested. I will continue to watch this show and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a show to get hooked on. It's a must watch!
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC
I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
Christine H.
Calgary , AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show about 3 years ago and last summer and went and rewatched the entire series. It does not disappoint. All the the action and suspense I want, but also gets into the characters real lives to build that connection with them.
Tara T.
Vancouver
Favourite show. Not super cliché and cheesy like a lot of other crime shows on television these days. The storylines are realistic and keep you on your toes. The acting is on point and the characters are very relatable. Can't wait for a new season.
Maikita M.
Cuenca
Me entretiene demasiado! Me gusta la intriga y el drama de esta serie para descubrir el crimen con capitulos muy reales y que siempre te dejan pensando. Es la realidad de estos tiempos. Super intersante y recommendado. A veces con finales inesperados
Chelysia K.
NSW
This show is absolutely amazing. I know the opening speech off by heart. The actors are usually underground actors that you don't normally see but they're really good. This show is absolutely addictive and it's definitely a must watch for everyone!
MARIELA V.
una gran serie, me encanta como es que investigan, toda la trama que realizan es fantastico, me imagino como si yo estuviera ahi mismo, es unica esta serie nada se le compara, si tiene muy buenos actores eso es la que la hace unica e inigualable...
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The only reason I know this show is because everyday when I was a toddler I would hear my mom watch it. When I got older, I recognized the theme song and it just stuck with me. Now my mother and I watch it together. One if my absolute favorite shows!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?