Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
marisol l.
marisol l.

One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN

I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL

I love this show but I want Elliot back!!!!! 😭😭
Ade Y.
Ade Y.

Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Ruthven , Ontario

I just starting watching this show and I love it, always has a good storyline. Now that its on Netflix I can catch up on past episodes that I haven't seen.
valarie a.
valarie a.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Virginia M.

My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA

I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

I love watching the special victims unit episodes! They're so awesome and interesting to watch.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now