Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jouan L.
Jouan L.
Calgary

Oh gosh what a great show! It's great for all the people like me who are OBSESSED with crime shows, it packs the perfect combo of the victims story and the normal character lines
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love this show it's storylines are allways great and this will forever be a firm favorite of mine. I'd recommend this to anyone who is a lover of CSI and other crime TV shows.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

I love watching shows like this ,its definitely a good drama ,with the good law abiding citizens solving crime,every week has a different scenario,very entertaining never boring
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
toronto, ontario

hands down one of the best shows i've ever watched. the acting is always spot on and always keeps me on my toes. there's always such great episodes. definitely would recommend!
Prishika K.
Prishika K.

This is an incredible show with great actors and stories. I've watched this show a lot of times and i absolutely love it and 100% would recommend it to young adults and adults.
Arlette R.
Arlette R.
santo domingo, rep. dom

he visto todas las temporadas, es una de mis series favoritas, el elenco es estupendo y hasta podría jurar que muchos de los capítulos que he visto han pasado en la vida real.
Mylena R.
Mylena R.

The best program at all, every episode is excellent, the actors are amazing, the stories are so great.I love Olivia and Elliot, I never watched another show so good like that.
Liz G.
Liz G.

Law and order is a number that allows me to travel to that dream of being on the good side of the law and justice for those who suffer from abuse or on his deathbed need rest.
Paola V.
Paola V.

Love things that have to do with criminal justice. Great show never seizes to keep me in my toes. Love the fact that the cases are based on real stories (for the most part).
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

Any one who has not watched the show is missing out. Such a captivating program and definitely promotes every day issues concerning crime which is realistic and interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now