BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Klaudia P.
Mississauga
If you're into criminal law this show is for you, very captivating and portrays real life situations that would occur in the court. Great acting and it seems as if they are real cops and lawyers, similar to the series Suits, and it is definitely a must watch.
Jennie S.
This is another favorite show of mine. They sometimes use headline stories. I love the drama and the WOW factor. The producers keep you on your toes and they keep you guessing. I love this show and the characters. Hopefully they will keep it on for a long time.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family and I are obsessed withSVU! We have been watching it since season 1, I'll probably never stop watching it, I'm a big supporter of all the cast members and crew that put so much effort into it. It takes a lot for a show to run this long and I thank them.
Kloe S.
Melbourne
This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching this show forever and I will always watch this show! Definitely the best with Benson and Stabler in the earlier and mid days, but still amazing! If you're bored at home flip through the channels because most likely it'll be on some station!
Isabella M.
Barquisimeto
I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
Adrianna D.
This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
o que falar dessa serie maravilhosa? bom vamos começar, eu sou apaixonada por essa serie desde a primeira vez que assisti, acabei assistindo por acaso e me apaixonei demais, ainda nao assisti todos os episodios por falta de tempo mas assisti a maioria.
Stephanie P.
Calgary
I've watched this every since my mom used to watch it when she worked for the government back home. I love it except for the fact that there are no new episodes on Netflix but now that it is on HBO now, I can definitely watch it when I am done my shift.
Nadia G.
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?