Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA

My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Souderton, PA

I love Law and Order: SVU. Each episode sucks you and makes you feel for the characters. It also doesn't hurt that Stabler is a hunk too.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT

I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Tasha S.
Tasha S.

This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
Dina H.
Dina H.

Every episode was so good! i learned so much from this show. the stories were very messed up but felt very, very real. i stopped watching after christopher meloni left, but its still a great show.
Gisell A.
Gisell A.

SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
La Porte, IN

SVU is definitely the best law & order show. I always end up watching the marathons on USA.
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR

Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kearny NJ

One of my all time favorite shows. It's so interesting and it keeps you at the edge of your seat through out every episode. It's a show worth watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now