Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Darlington, SC

Love watching as it keeps me engaged as I try to figure out who did what. Great actors.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY

I'm obsessed with this show, it's fantastic. I literally spend all day in bed watching this lol. Once you start an episode you can't miss a second of it
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

If you are looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and hold your interest this is the show for you!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg, NC

🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm so in love with this show! It's utterly ridiculous how much I watch it. I will even watch repeats and I am not a tv person at all!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA

Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA

I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
carlye r.
carlye r.
Nashville , TN

One of the best shows that has been around forever. if you have a day at home, you have to just sit on the couch and binge watch it for the day
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now