Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nerea G.
Nerea G.
Palpalá

Excelentes historias sobre como la ley siempre prevalece ante los maleantes! No se parece en nada a otras series que he visto, excelentes personajes y muy buenas historias, recomendados!
Gracie U.
Gracie U.

Love this show- always the same formula, CSI-ish. It makes me feel aware of the dangers out there and how to educate and protect my kids. Pretty simple premise but entertaining to watch.
Deisianne d.
Deisianne d.

Eu amo essa serie, te deixa instigado pra tentar descobrir o que aconteceu, ja vi casos polemicos que acontecem no dia-dia o que é muito bem, para poder debater esses casos preocupantes.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

I don't even know where to start this. How do you work 17 years in this department and not want to cry for the rest of your life? Olivia Benson is a QUEEN that can conquer EV-ER-Y-THING.
nechelle V.
nechelle V.

I love watching this show. I have been watching it for so many years and I enjoined watching the avoid roles grow. I also like how they have current relevent events as topics on the show
Jardenia P.
Jardenia P.

Adoro Ótimo espetáculo! Eu nunca assisti-lo enquanto ele foi ao ar, eu achei no Netflix e assistiu desde o início. Muito interessante. Não é um grande fã da última temporada. Bom elenco
Elvimar O.
Elvimar O.
Miami, Florida

It's sooooooooo cool, but cruel, it represent the reality so direct, that you feel part of the series. Is similar to other series but the way that they recreate de reality is wonderfull
Rabia N.
Rabia N.

My husband and I both love this show. The actors are good and every episode has a good storyline. I also notice many cases are similar to real life cases so that is interesting as well.
Gacvriela C.
Gacvriela C.

ME GUSTAN MUCHO LAS SERIES DE INVESTIGACION Y SIN DUDA LA LEY Y EL ORDEN UNIDAD DE VICITMAS ESPECIALES ES TODO UN CLASICO Y BIEN ACTUADA CON CASOS QUE PUEDEN SER CATALOGADOS COMO REALES
Madison R.
Madison R.
Tempe, AZ

I can sit and watch for hours.. This show is my moms favorite and then I started to watch with her and I got hooked! I marathoned season after season and it's just so addicting and sad.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now