Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Elena S.
Elena S.
Ugh not my favorite I don't really watch it I have watched it but it isn't something I like it bores me to death hahaha it's good action and I don't remember what scene is my favorite I would recommend watching
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI
I love this show it's full of mystery and suspense I without a doubt love this show it will take you off the edge of your seat it can sometime be kind of scary at point but it's great I absolutely recommend it
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this show and Olivia Benson. I have literally seen every single episode and it has kept me interested for a very long time. It hasn't been as good in the past few seasons but it is still very enjoyable.
Mishauna M.
Mishauna M.
This show has been on television for longer than i can remember. Was sad to see elliot good. But never the less after all this time and losing a few people, it still stands up to being a great television show.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Berthierville , QC
A good show to watch sometimes it's not to realistic but i like the plot and how it keeps me on my toes it's been playing since 1999 and is still going on someone who likes crimes shows should watch this serie
Kate R.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
Amazing that thiis show is based upon real crimes committed. Fascination as why people commit such heinous crimes. Believable characters, strong storyline. SVU grabs you from the first minute you turn it on.
Ten outta ten it's going to be the best thing you'll ever watch and you will learn so much from it if you're ever in that situation and I most definitely highly recommend watching this if you are already not
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
I watch this show religiously as well. Great actors and actresses. Great story lines. The episodes may not be based upon real events but it gives you an idea of the kind of crazy people there are out there.
Ana Paula B.
Ana Paula B.
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta que si bien existe una línea general para los capítulos, no hace falta haber visto el capítulo anterior para poder entender qué está sucediendo, respeta mucho la realidad, la trama es buenísima!
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who doesn't love Detective Benson and Stabler? Whether you're watching old episodes, or the current ones, it's always a great show. The main actors are great and their characters are really well developed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?