Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
kelly m.
kelly m.

I am the kind of person that loves the mytery in the movies and series, i love the fact that almost all of the chapters is based on the real life and that gives you mottion , i don´t know i just love it
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I love this show and have for years. I own most of them on DVD as well. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier seasons and find that they may be running out of stories but I still continue to watch.
carla c.
carla c.

I am not usually into law all that much but this show is an exception. Each actor does an excellent job portraying their character and the show keeps me on the edge of my seat in every episode I watch.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Law & Order SVU is a great crime/mystery show it keeps you on the edge of you seat and always makes you feel as if you are part of solving the crime, definitely reccomend to anybody who enjoys crime tv
Lison B.
Lison B.

I love love love SVU. It is my all time favorite: the plits, stories, characters, incident, events, trials, all seem to truly represent the legal system very well. I watch episodes over and over again.
Elisa A.
Elisa A.

It is one of the best TV series ever! I love the main characters and the stories are so real!! Everytime you look an episode, after this you spend a little to think about the violence. It's incredible!
Tia M.
Tia M.
mississauga, ON

This is my fiancé's favourite show of all time. We watch one episode every night before bed. It's our way of destressing. It is such a great show and you can't help but get invested in each character.
yosep m.
yosep m.

es buena, me gusta, entretiene y uno comienza a verla quizas diciendo solo un momento y termina viendo el capitulo completo.
No la coloco ni por arriba ni por debajo de c.s.i en sus diferentes series.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Vancouver

I am obsessed with this show. I have finished all the episodes on Netflix , i love how they incorporate current issues/events into the show. Also it isn't easy to predict like some shoes are. Love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?