Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Linda M.
Linda M.
Hamilton

One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I actually didn't watch this from the beginning. I recently started watching it on Netflix and really enjoyed it. The characters work well together, and the situations really make you think.
Paola M.
Paola M.

Could explain every case I have seen is one of those series that surround me from beginning to end , is much attached to reality , study laws and it may seem funny resembles much to reality
Christina R.
Christina R.

Fave crime show....definitely in my top 5. Will watch reruns. Find the acting & storylines realistic & intense. Keeps you hanging on to watch the end. Very captivating & well written show.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Probably the longest running show ever. Out of all the law & order's I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say SVU IS THE BEST !! Between this and grey's anatomy my life is complete.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

Very very addicting show. It definitely isn't for everyone since it can trigger some. But I love it. It really let's you see how bad the world can be. Don't let it get to your head though!
Shani L.
Shani L.

I've been watching Law&Order -- all of the divisions since I was nine y/o. SVU, being my favourite since I can relate to some of the episodes -- and thanks to Netflix I'm up to date! Nice!
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.

it is a very entertaining series in which some police N.Y. investigate and carry cases of deaths and look for clues in order to reach at dealing with the murderer or criminal ... very good
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

Lets be honest, it has like 10000 seasons, how can a show thats been around for that long not be a good choice? It can be creepy and disturbing, but that is part of what makes it so good.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.

Love law and order and well if you like law and order this ain't goner disappoint you that's all I can say so I guess you would need to purchase this item to know turly how you would feel
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now