Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Who doesn't love Detective Benson and Stabler? Whether you're watching old episodes, or the current ones, it's always a great show. The main actors are great and their characters are really well developed.
Irma T.
Irma T.
Alberton, PEI

My favorite Law & Order series. I love the actors, Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorites.
The show isn't for everyone and some of the episodes have been hard to watch but they get the message out there.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

I've always loved when my mom turned the channel to this. It's always very suspenseful and intriguing especially when the main characters get into some trouble. I would recommend if you like crime dramas!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
San Juan, PR

This has got to be my favorite show EVER!! I have seen every episode more than once. This show is my go to when I want to decompress. I love the writing. This is one of those that is a must watch for me!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Langley

By far my favorite Tv show, and has been for several years. The storylines are all well thought out and relevant to what is happening in society today. The acting is good and overall enjoyable to watch.
W Q.
W Q.
Montreal, QC

Love this one because its one of those shows that i do not need to follow one by one and still get the current episode! Love the actors/actress of this show...old time memories...grow up with the show!!!
Alue G.
Alue G.

It is a very interesting series. Each episode is amazing and exciting. There are several cases of crimes and we will see how justice is done. We also see the side of those who work for justice to happen
Ana Maria E.
Ana Maria E.
Bucharest

I very much like crime and police Tv Shows and this one is in my top 5. The cast is very good and the plot is not as anything else I have seen. I like every single scene. I would say it is a must watch!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Leduc, Alberta

I have seen every season every episode and love this tv show! I watch it with my so therefor it is a very comforting tv show for me to watch. Might be a bit graphic for some tho. but over all i love it.
Ambyr S.
Ambyr S.
Cumming, GA

This has been my favorite show for years! I've seen every single episode that has been out multiple times and I can binge watch it for hours or days no matter how many times I've seen the episode before
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?