BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sussy C.

I like to see the law and order and shows how after a homicide find the evidence and put prey to people with so few clues. i similar to csi miami and csi new york. good actors. and good script and good direction. i would recommended to watch one family
Adrianna D.
This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Esta es una de las series televisibas que más me gusta y que he visto durante años Stabler y benson son excelentes personajes buenos actores buena actuación, similar a otras series pero esta es la mejor. Se la recomiendo siempre mucho a todos para verla.
Sophie B.
England, UK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my absolute fave shows!! Every episode is intriguing and interesting and has you hooked from the outset. Not just a standard crime show this is far depper with great character establishment that maes you feeo like you really know the characters.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
o que falar dessa serie maravilhosa? bom vamos começar, eu sou apaixonada por essa serie desde a primeira vez que assisti, acabei assistindo por acaso e me apaixonei demais, ainda nao assisti todos os episodios por falta de tempo mas assisti a maioria.
Tayla M.
I've been watching this show for years and years. Honestly it's changed so much and not necessarily for the better. The stories used to be believable and now some of them are just a bit ridiculous. I personally would only recommend the earlier seasons.
Nadia G.
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Tara T.
Vancouver
Favourite show. Not super cliché and cheesy like a lot of other crime shows on television these days. The storylines are realistic and keep you on your toes. The acting is on point and the characters are very relatable. Can't wait for a new season.
Mércia A.
Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Chelysia K.
NSW
This show is absolutely amazing. I know the opening speech off by heart. The actors are usually underground actors that you don't normally see but they're really good. This show is absolutely addictive and it's definitely a must watch for everyone!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?