Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Kearny NJ

One of my all time favorite shows. It's so interesting and it keeps you at the edge of your seat through out every episode. It's a show worth watching.
carlye r.
carlye r.
Nashville , TN

One of the best shows that has been around forever. if you have a day at home, you have to just sit on the couch and binge watch it for the day
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ

SVU will always be amazing, although it was definitely at it's best when it was Benson and Stabler with Cabot (or later with Casey Novak). Fun Fact: My best friends and I once watched an entire 14 hour USA marathon all the way through during our freshman year of college. SVU will never get old.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA

I watch this show, probably, at least 5 hours a week. I even love the reruns. I watched every seaon! awesome awesome show for people who like crime drama/mystery
Janina C.
Janina C.

One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show. I can watch reruns all day long. I love when I can catch a marathon on USA. It's a great show & my favorite out of all of the Law & Order shows.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

It's not my favorite show but I enjoy watching it when I have nothing else to do. The actors are good and also the stories. I prefer shows like Games of Thrones or girls drammas like SATC or Gossip Girl, so maybe I'm not the kind of public of this serie.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've watched every episode! I love it! I watch it when it's on weekly on USA and can't wait to watch the new episode on Wednesdays!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA

My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Omaha, NE

I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now