Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joy K.
Joy K.
Sammamish, WA

I love this show only thing wish eliot was back on!
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA

This is and will always be one of my favorite TV shows. I watch it whenever it's on and have seen probably every single episode!
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Marialejandra G.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL

Best tv show ever, many years at tv and still can surprise me, i love this tipe of tv series, like csi, criminal minds, et
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Lexington Pk, MD

SVU is the best in the Law and Order series. It pulls you in and keeps you engaged. Benson is my favorite character of the show.
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA

I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Darlington, SC

Love watching as it keeps me engaged as I try to figure out who did what. Great actors.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now