Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Linda M.
Linda M.
Hamilton

One of my most favorite shows. You don't know who did the bad stuff until near the end and then you get to see them go to jail. I like that I can watch so many different Law and Order shows.
Gisella C.
Gisella C.
Barranquilla

so good, I like a lot the actors, and the chapters, I think is a good tv program... storys are so good and Benson, Amanda and Ice Tea hahah best ones... I love all them but they are the best
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I actually didn't watch this from the beginning. I recently started watching it on Netflix and really enjoyed it. The characters work well together, and the situations really make you think.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
zamora

It is one of the few series that despite having many years transmitted , remain interesting and keep the public addicted to the chapters ! I think I'll keep seeing it until the final chapter
Veronica C.
Veronica C.

Best iteration of L&O, evidenced by how it is still on the air! Good character development, storylines, and emotions. Each episode has some sort of twist and I'm never bored. Love this show!
Paola M.
Paola M.

Could explain every case I have seen is one of those series that surround me from beginning to end , is much attached to reality , study laws and it may seem funny resembles much to reality
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

Very very addicting show. It definitely isn't for everyone since it can trigger some. But I love it. It really let's you see how bad the world can be. Don't let it get to your head though!
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.

it is a very entertaining series in which some police N.Y. investigate and carry cases of deaths and look for clues in order to reach at dealing with the murderer or criminal ... very good
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn, NY

Probably the longest running show ever. Out of all the law & order's I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say SVU IS THE BEST !! Between this and grey's anatomy my life is complete.
Christina R.
Christina R.

Fave crime show....definitely in my top 5. Will watch reruns. Find the acting & storylines realistic & intense. Keeps you hanging on to watch the end. Very captivating & well written show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now