10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,121 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I am personally obsessed with this show. I've cried watching so many episodes. I love the new seasons with Olivia as a leader. You will feel her stress and react to situations. Its a really dramatic show but it's worth to watch it.
Encanta esta serie bueno todas las policiacas me chifla pero esta en especial me encanta los factores me gustan mucho y se meten de lleno en el papel siempre hay mucha intriga en los capítulos vamos que están muy bien la recomiendo
I like watching this show on and off! Whenever it's on TV I usually watch it. I find that it can be really creepy at times but I like that it is. The stories are always interesting and I like watching how they figure the cases out!
This is my favorite show of all times , I watch and episode of this show each night it doesn't matter if it's and older episode from the first season or an episode from the most recent season it never fails to keep me entertained
I watch law & order SVU every Saturday they play it all day Saturday on television. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl. it is a very popular show to my mom and I. We usually watch it together on Saturdays :)
I loveeeeee absolutely love law and order special victims unit. Its the only cops I actually like😊 Lol . After you watch it then it gets addicting. It shows you what actually happens in the real world and how they are dealt with.
Long running show, but always one I want to watch. It's my go to show on television and on netflix. Good storyline and not so complicated that if you look away for a moment you won't know what is happening. All over a good show.
I swear I've watched almost every episode of this from the very beginning! This is hands down one of my favorite shows ever! If you haven't tried it yet (and you're into crimes / investigative type shows), give this one a shot!
me gusta este programa el trabajo que realiza Olivia ayudando a las personas abusadas es genial cada martes un nuevo capitulo que mantiene el suspenso y la emocion del trabajo realizado por toda la unidad de vistimas especiales
I have watched probably every episode from this series. The actors are amazing and I feel like every episode is different from the last. This ties a lot of scenes to reality but it's great! I would recommend everybody to watch!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos