10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Esta seria de drama y criminalistica es muy buena, todos los misterios son resueltos y yo no sabia que eso iba a pasar yo lo descubrí pasando de canal y no me arrepiento, es muy buena serie y me gustan muchos los casos que podrian pasar en la vida real
Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Great show! Love the cast and find that the story line behind the main victims every episode keeps viewers interested. I will continue to watch this show and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a show to get hooked on. It's a must watch!
Es la típica serie detectivesca, en donde se encuentra un crimen/asesinato atroz y luego se prosigue a descubrirlo con el ingenio policíaco y la recolección de pistas habitual... Es buena para pasar el rato pero no causa alguna emoción impresionante.
The only reason I know this show is because everyday when I was a toddler I would hear my mom watch it. When I got older, I recognized the theme song and it just stuck with me. Now my mother and I watch it together. One if my absolute favorite shows!
I love this series , I enjoy watching them . I've been seeing it for some years . Sometimes I repeat episodes because they are very interesting . The actors do a great job of acting, crime series and research are pretty good.
i recommend it very much
I started watching this show about 3 years ago and last summer and went and rewatched the entire series. It does not disappoint. All the the action and suspense I want, but also gets into the characters real lives to build that connection with them.
Me encanta esta serie me fascina es altamente adictiva si muy buenos actores de verdad parecen detectives verdaderos si hay bastantes series parecidas es imposible decidirme por alguna escena en particular cada capitulo te atrapa del comienzo al fin
I would say I'm a little basis to this show because for some reason I love it! If you like crime, action and sometimes romance its such a good show! Can sometimes be predictable. But I love all the actors and would definitely recommend it to others!
Hands down one of the greatest shows to ever come on TV. Favorite scene was from Episode: "Repression" where she was recalling the story of how she killed her friend. Great actors and great acting. I recommend to anyone with a thirst for crime shows
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos