Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
yosep m.
yosep m.

es buena, me gusta, entretiene y uno comienza a verla quizas diciendo solo un momento y termina viendo el capitulo completo.
No la coloco ni por arriba ni por debajo de c.s.i en sus diferentes series.
Tia M.
Tia M.
mississauga, ON

This is my fiancé's favourite show of all time. We watch one episode every night before bed. It's our way of destressing. It is such a great show and you can't help but get invested in each character.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Venezuela

Mi preferidaa en todo el mundoo!! desde los episodios viejos hasta el mas actual!! ya me la se toda de memoria.. me encantaa demasiado! nadie de mi familia la ve, pero yo estoy obsecionada con ella!!!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Vancouver

I am obsessed with this show. I have finished all the episodes on Netflix , i love how they incorporate current issues/events into the show. Also it isn't easy to predict like some shoes are. Love it!
Katia P.
Katia P.

Great tv series! I loved the old concept of law and order but I am glad they made changes to keep it up to date. My favourite part about the show is that it's sores lipstick compared to other series.
Princess A.
Princess A.
London

Absolutely brilliant, one of the best TV shows hands down. The 'non true' true stories that are depicted make you think very deeply about the world we live in and how you can never truly know someone
Mary L.
Mary L.
Longview

Its all crime not really my style so haven't watched it only seen one episode so yeah
No favorite scene so cant say its cool
The girl working with that guy is cool
Idk if your into that kinda stuff
Paula S.
Paula S.
Curico

principalmente es un programa muy interesante y a la ves educativo sobre todo para las personas que se interesan por el genero de las leyes en lo personal me gusta mucho y lo veo junto a mi familia
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sudbury, ON - Ontario

This is my favorite TV show of all time! I watch it everyday and can't go without it! I love how many seasons there are yet the plots always have a twist that keep me hooked and continue watching!
Becca
Becca
NL

One of the best law shows ever, it is one of the reason why i want to go into law when i get older. Also, its very interesting because its a show about something that can actually happen to anyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now