Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fernanda H.
Fernanda H.
Dallas, Tx

This show is amazing !!! I've watched every single episode and it's always something that actually goes on so its hard to fight back the tears sometimes
Middletown, NY

This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC

OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR

I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA

This is by far my favorite crime drama on TV. It's thoughtful, gripping, and emotional. It isn't very uplifting but the stories will stay with you. Character development and acting is excellent.
Jazzmen M.
Jazzmen M.

This show is an amazing time show, it's very interesting there's a story line along with the fact every episode is different Ina sense.
Niki K.
Niki K.

Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL

David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Annie S.
Annie S.
albany, NY

Not as good as when Christopher Meloni was on, but still a fun show to watch. Always has good story lines and I love the characters on it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now