10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I am in love with this series. Whenever I watch the episodes. I like the style or the CSI.Police investigation is a subject that I like. The actors are great and pass reality of the facts. The scene I like most is Olivia. watch on weekends or 2 times a week.
mi serie favorita, misterio, intriga y mucha acción los actores buenísimos en sus diferentes temporadas, los temas siempre distintos, supera por mucho ncis, la segunda temorada es la mejor, deberían sacar mas capítulos nuevos, somos fans todos en mi familia.
I watch it with my dad, my mum doesn't like it. I like it because my dad and I talk about it and we kinda 'argue' about it. But we don't watch as many times as we were used to because there aren't new episodes and it's boring to re-see episodes every night.
I started watching law & order svu when i was 7 your probably like wtf but my parents didn't mind they also don't want me living in rainbow land. this show has great actors and acting it uses bases of real crime stories and i will recommend this show greatly
Sometime the character story lines can be long and drawn out. However I find the "cases" realistic and I enjoy how you see a crime go from investigation to trial and everything in between. I feel it gives a fair representative of the American Legal System.
My favorite show for years!!!! When I was pregnant with my son before I knew what I was having we had picked Olivia as our girl name. I love the storylines, they're so well written! There's always suspense, twists & turns & a lot of detail into the crimes.
I only started watching the series this year, and sadly there are too many seasons to watch every single episode, but I've watched a couple from every single season, the actors are really good and if you like police series then it's totally a must watch.
Esta es una de las series televisibas que más me gusta y que he visto durante años Stabler y benson son excelentes personajes buenos actores buena actuación, similar a otras series pero esta es la mejor. Se la recomiendo siempre mucho a todos para verla.
I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos