Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have watched law and order SVU since I was a kid. They always have fresh content and even pull ideas from real cases. It's an entertaining show and never gets old. Some of their episodes really touch your heart. I would recommend that people over the age of 16 watch it.
I love this series as a link for the whole story, not boring but I only see the chapters when broadcast on televison, I like the characters and is very well managed,there are scenes that are very well made and acted I recommendit for people who like the action and drama
I have watched every episode and every season, never gets old or boring and deals with a lot of controversial issues that keep you interested. Cast is awesome as well, even when cast changes they have great replacements that come in and you can't help but enjoy them.
i like this show because it is a old school soap about the cop and the lawyer. I prefer the investigation in the show. The actor is oki, they have the old school style for this show. it doesn't have a other cop show like this style with the old school scene and acting
Extremely addicting very good for a pass time or for background noise, or just to sit and binge watch. It's thrilling, and very engaging. The nature of the show is quite sensitive but it brings truth to the real word. I watch this often because it's on almost always.
I can't rave enough about this series!! bring Elliot back in season 18! I am so excited. Let's just say I have seen ever single episode and there are 18 seasons. Must watch. It's my go to show during the day when nothing's on and I I'll still rewards previous episodes.
I've watched this show from the start and it is my favorite of the Law and Order series. Olivia is a great character - I miss some of them who have moved on, but the show always manages to draw me back. Also love a show that I can miss for a few months and not feel lost when I come back; but can still see and follow the characters as their stories carry through the series.
Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
This is a very good series and it always keeps me on my toes and never disappointing me. the acting is also very good and you would this that they real lawyers i love it when they get difficult cases and it doesn't compare to other TV shows this is a must watch id say
This is my absolute favorite show in the entire world! There is definitely a reason why it started in 1999 and hasn't stopped since. Crime/murder shows are my absolutely favorite type of show and if you are into that kind of show this is a definite must watch!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos