Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Out of all the law and orders this one is my favorite. There are other copycats out there but none of them can surpass this one and actors are amazing and even the new ones that have joined more recently are great.
MICHELLE T.
MICHELLE T.
Belleville

I binge watched a of the seasons over a span of several months and couldn't stop watching. I was completely addicted but at the same time suspicious of everyone of being a rapist/serial killer. Would watch again.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Campbellton, NB

Special victims unit is the only season I've watched of law and order.I watched it on Netflix.My mom also enjoys this show too.The acting is very good the situations and everything all feel very real.Must watch!!
Liora G.
Liora G.
Jerusalem

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
I'm A.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão

Eu assisto todos os dias Na Universal Channel . passa algumas reprises , só hoje mesmo que já é sábado que não vai passar por conta da programação , mas eu gosto muito . geralmente passa entre 2 e 3hrs da manha.
Rosey D.
Rosey D.
Indialantic, FL

I love finding out all the mysteries and who did the crime. I haven't watched it in a while but it's a very good show. Law and order is very similar to blue bloods or criminal mind. I would definitely recommend.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

Excellent, intense, always interesting, never gets old. You miss old characters and get emotional when they go. You resonate with them and admire them, get angry, upset when something happens. It's a great show
Elena S.
Elena S.

Ugh not my favorite I don't really watch it I have watched it but it isn't something I like it bores me to death hahaha it's good action and I don't remember what scene is my favorite I would recommend watching
sarah b.
sarah b.

A good show to watch sometimes it's not to realistic but i like the plot and how it keeps me on my toes it's been playing since 1999 and is still going on someone who likes crimes shows should watch this serie
Mishauna M.
Mishauna M.

This show has been on television for longer than i can remember. Was sad to see elliot good. But never the less after all this time and losing a few people, it still stands up to being a great television show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now