BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Leticia G.
This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
Me and my Fiance' Love watching this show, we watch several episodes a day. It is a well written show. The actors are really good, you feel like you are watching an actual criminal investigation. I stay glued to the TV when watching episodes of the show, it keeps you guessing who the guilty person is, and if they are going to be found guilty, and what is going to happen next.
Nikki Y.
This show is my favorite. Love how they stay current by relate the show to current events and I also love how they've developed Olivia Benson's character over the years. It's really nice to see such a strong female role model tackling real issues represented in television
Josh D.
Mount Vernon, IN
SVU is one hell of a show! Hargitay never gets old! I have saw every episode made and still cannot wait for the next ones! By far the best law and order series they made. Incredible acting, very strong drama, it's so good it is almost like you are in the show with them!
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?