• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Taylor N.
I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been watching this show for more than 10 years now, and I absolutely love it. Initially, I found it a bit difficult to watch, but I kept getting sucked back into it. I think it's a good show if you want closure for each episode, however, some don't like how the characters change over time. If you haven't seen it yet, I encourage you to watch at least the first season.
Emily W.
This is by far one of my favorite TV shows. It gives a great look into the tough work of an SVU detective and shows how controversial and difficult these types of cases are. Great actors, great acting....I would definitely recommend this. Because of the nature of the crimes investigated in these episodes, it may not fit for young children or people sensitive to these issues.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Pallavi R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of our favorites during gradschool days. We had cable back then and every evening, one of my roommates and I would watch reruns of the show after a long day in the lab. It was very interesting because it was almost educational and used to cause us to discuss the stories.
Melanie D.
When it comes to procrastinating on life, midterms, or just work, this is the show for you. I can't tell you how many times I have binge watched this show when I was trying to procrastinate. This show is amazing, and I dont think I have met anyone who has said otherwise
Dani W.
I've been watching this show for years now. While some of the episodes are hard to watch due to the nature of the show, I feel like it really touches on some things that need to be addressed. My favorite episode guest stars Robin Williams. It is a must-watch show for me.
Haley P.
Italy , TX
Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. 👎)
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?