Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
I love this show and i even watch the re runs. The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess. This has to be one of the longest running shows that are my favorite
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Toni J.
Toni J.
Pop Culture Expert
For as long as this show has being going on I can never get tired of it. I fell in love with the characters and get so intrigued and interested in the cases I am at the edge of my seat even though I know what's gonna happen because I watched all the episodes more than once !
Denice U.
Denice U.
Marysville, WA
SVU is one of the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling and it's one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?