Add a Photo

Photos (23)
gabrielle b.
gabrielle b.
Houma, LA

WOW....where do I start with this one...
This show is soul shaking, the cases are so personal and the detective lives are so twisted into their work, you can feel the emotion in their performances when something happens, I cry I laugh and I love the intense plot of EVERY EPISODE!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ

I absolutely love all types of crime shows and Law and Order SVU definitely fits that. Watching them solve cases is so intriguing and the acting in the show is very realistic. It is similar to bones and castle which i also enjoy. I highly recommend this to crime solving fanatics.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND

There are so many things that I could say about this tv show, i could go on for days. I love it. It is addicting to watch and it doesn't bore you. If your trying to sleep, don't have this show on, because it will not happen. Everyone should be watching this. It is just that good.
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS

I've watched every single episode several times. Our DVD is full of Law and Order: SVU. Mariska Hargitay plays her part so well. She really get into her role. I love the fact that on her own time, she is involved in platforms to reduce domestic violence. She is also so gorgeous!!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX

I have watched this show for hours upon hours. The cast is amazing it makes you feel like you are in the show. The best part is when the final catch the bad guy and they are in the interrogation room, it's so nerve-racking. It's a must what show if you are into crime dramas!!!!!!
law and order is a very eye opening show, each week you never know whats going to happen and you try to figure out whats going on and who doneit favorite scene is whwn the caught the bad guy there are some similarities to other shows would recommend watching it, very interesting.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO

Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY

Such a good show. Its a tear jerker yelling at the TV laughing out loud kind of show that really gets into your emotions and really gets you thinking and is better because its based on really life and real cases and sheds some light on what really goes on the special victims unit
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI

My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love shows that incorporate the Legal process. This is a classic show. I feel that SVU really researches current headlines and finds a way to infuse them into their story lines. I like the character development. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime and drama series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now