Add a Photo

Photos (23)
saint s.
saint s.

GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA

The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL

My favorite type of TV series is just like this it's great I love criminal minds and long order both series are great I love the characters and everything about it and to be honest the series actually helps you get a better understanding of life around you and criminal stuff.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

I could watch this everyday, and I usually do. I have watched probably ever episode, and I will watch the same episode as a rerun anytime it's on tv. While the material may not be for everyone I think the acting is great and it tells everything from a real life point of view
taty t.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY

I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY

One of the most interesting shows I've watched for years, it never disappoints! I believe anyone who likes to learn how to solve certain things would Love this! Definitely a must watch got any person who loves something that keeps them on there toes guessing whom the perp is
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS

I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA

Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Denice U.
Denice U.
Marysville, WA

SVU is one of the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling and it's one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now