Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
I could watch this everyday, and I usually do. I have watched probably ever episode, and I will watch the same episode as a rerun anytime it's on tv. While the material may not be for everyone I think the acting is great and it tells everything from a real life point of view
Diana B.
Diana B.
Indio, CA
If you are home and bored you can always count on SVU and Olivia Benson to pick you up! This I basically the go to went home sick for the day series! It's always on and you will never cease to be surprised at what new story line comes up! It's the best part about television!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
This is one of the few shows that I've watched for more than a year. I have been addicted to this show since I was 11 and I turn 19 this year. I have watched every season. Every episode. I will always love this show and it was also what sparked my interest in helping people.
Sanam G.
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my absolute favorite tv shows! I love all of the actors, and all of their characters' individual story lines. As someone who loves crime dramas and thought provoking shows, I reccomend to anyone who also enjoys shows like Bones, House MD, Grey's Anatomy, and Sherlock.
Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
Nov. 6, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
This show has always kept me on my toes , the stories are so out of the crimes from the newspaper , it always keeps me wanting to watch more the actors are great especially when Mariska Hargate is in she an amazing actress , I recommend this to all the lovers of Law & Order
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Susana M.
Susana M.
New Rochelle, NY
Its been around for years now those who haven't watched it must watch. Living in New York it makes it more interesting because it is based in NYC, so when walking around the city you see places that have been filmed before. Its definitely a must watch if you love thrillers.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?