Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn

I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH

This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Haley S.
Haley S.
Smiths Sta, AL

This show is addicting to watch. It is very crazy and scary to see what happens around the world with these crimes. I have watched the last couple seasons and it makes me want to watch it from the very beginning. I would recommend watching this show and it is also on Netflix.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO

I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

I could honestly watch this show for hours, and once I'm through all the seasons, I could re-watch it just as easily. This is a favorite of mine for a very long time. The messages behind this, the stories, the lives of the victims, are something everyone should have to watch.
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I grew up watching this show and can recite the theme song by memory. It's a classic show and will remain to be. From the compelling cases, to the great acting. It's a favorite of fine and will remain to be. I highly recommend that you watch this show, if you already haven't.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA

I have watched this show for many years and always end up watching reruns. It's impossible to pick a favorite scene as all are so full of emotion and drama. While it is similar to the original Law & Order, the characters are extremely unique and passionate about their acting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?