Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Niki K.
Niki K.

Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Annie S.
Annie S.
albany, NY

Not as good as when Christopher Meloni was on, but still a fun show to watch. Always has good story lines and I love the characters on it.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Brooklyn, NY

Fantastic!!! I've seen every episode. I am definitely addicted to this show. I can never get enough. Love watching it at home with my hubby and some snacks.
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Fernanda H.
Fernanda H.
Dallas, Tx

This show is amazing !!! I've watched every single episode and it's always something that actually goes on so its hard to fight back the tears sometimes
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Heather H.
Heather H.

Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA

I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now