Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
im in love with this show,there is always good acting and there is never a dull moment always keeping you on your feet. i cant really say its like other shows because it has its own unique way of doing things.what i can say is that this is a great show and you should go check it out.
I love it!!! it helps me know more about criminal activities and really help me to know how to be carefull on the streets . not to trust in strangers and be sociable with people i already know. even when the cases are not real it shows the actual issues that you can experience now.
My bestfriend got me to watch this as I'm a massive fan of these types of shows and this programme really makes you think about what happens in this world to young, old inoccent people. I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 12, it's hardly gory but I think it would be really good if younger children watched it just to let them know that it could happen to anyone one so be safe .
The back stories to the main characters are really good, plus keeping up with each episode is really easy. The stories aren't similar to other jobs and makes you keep your eyes out in the open. Definitely would recommend watching, start from the beginning: you'll catch up in no time
I like very much this series, I always held in abeyance of which could come to pass, and seen all the seasons, I would love that is never finished, it is great to see the entire process that takes during chapters for which they deem to be the culprit, I think it s wonderful
Intense and emotional show! It will always keep you engaged. My favorite episodes involve Olivia Benson and her capture. That woman is badass! The actors are great and you truly get attached to each and every one of them. I definitely recommend this show to crime-show lovers!
I always liked these kind of suspense criminal shows... so yes. Just relax and take it in. I remember even watching the reruns early in the mornings before school.
One of the most amazing TV shows of all time. I'm obsessed with it. All of the actors are amazing and act incredibly good. One of my favorite seasons is 17 especially cause Olivia and Noah are the cutest together. It's definitely a MUST watch cause it doesn't compare to others.
Have loved SVU for years. The characters are relateble and the actors are all amazing. While actors and characters have changed over the years they are still finding ways to engage the audience. It is definitely a must watch as long as you aren't overly sensitive to violence.
Great series which captivates me for its storylines and compulsive viewing. The only downside is my cable subscription doesn't allow for watching earlier seasons in the right order. Brilliant series otherwise and recommended for anyone over 14 due to storylines covered.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos