Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Langley

By far my favorite Tv show, and has been for several years. The storylines are all well thought out and relevant to what is happening in society today. The acting is good and overall enjoyable to watch.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Leduc, Alberta

I have seen every season every episode and love this tv show! I watch it with my so therefor it is a very comforting tv show for me to watch. Might be a bit graphic for some tho. but over all i love it.
Ana Maria E.
Ana Maria E.
Bucharest

I very much like crime and police Tv Shows and this one is in my top 5. The cast is very good and the plot is not as anything else I have seen. I like every single scene. I would say it is a must watch!
Alue G.
Alue G.

It is a very interesting series. Each episode is amazing and exciting. There are several cases of crimes and we will see how justice is done. We also see the side of those who work for justice to happen
Ambyr S.
Ambyr S.
Cumming, GA

This has been my favorite show for years! I've seen every single episode that has been out multiple times and I can binge watch it for hours or days no matter how many times I've seen the episode before
kelly m.
kelly m.

I am the kind of person that loves the mytery in the movies and series, i love the fact that almost all of the chapters is based on the real life and that gives you mottion , i don┬┤t know i just love it
Elisa A.
Elisa A.

It is one of the best TV series ever! I love the main characters and the stories are so real!! Everytime you look an episode, after this you spend a little to think about the violence. It's incredible!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

My all time favorite cop show I have watched this show from the beginning. it always has great plots and it makes you feel like you really know each character of course my favorite Character is Olivia.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Law & Order SVU is a great crime/mystery show it keeps you on the edge of you seat and always makes you feel as if you are part of solving the crime, definitely reccomend to anybody who enjoys crime tv
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

I love this show and have for years. I own most of them on DVD as well. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier seasons and find that they may be running out of stories but I still continue to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now