BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
SAYONARA B.
SAYONARA B.
Very good show, the actors give life to the character and leave and realistic story , show a little of how a police investigation , so to lay it clear how a research unit where the results are good and cases always solved.
a very good show and I always watch .
Kloe S.
Kloe S.
Melbourne
This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
Chole M.
Chole M.
St. James, St. James
So I've been binge watching SVU in recent weeks and I am hooked. I love the varying stories and hot topics that each episode brings. If you like Criminal Minds then you'll love this. The acting is great and definitely recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
Bree k.
Bree k.
I like this show its realistic and portrays various sides
of the story... not similar to others aswell because it doesn't act like
rape doesn't exist... great plot line aswell amazing actors. keep this show going!
its definitely show people would come back for
Klaudia P.
Klaudia P.
Mississauga
If you're into criminal law this show is for you, very captivating and portrays real life situations that would occur in the court. Great acting and it seems as if they are real cops and lawyers, similar to the series Suits, and it is definitely a must watch.
ha m.
ha m.
This is a show i binge on from my earliest years in highschool into my adult life. It is so real, it portrays every day life situations. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. I so love her. I would definitely recommend watching
Maya S.
Maya S.
I love law and order: svu. It's interesting the acting is good and theirs so many episodes so you can't binge watch it too quickly ūüėā . I love seeing all the guest stars as their is soooo many. It is my favorite crime show and one of my favorites in general.
Nikita A.
Nikita A.
Johannesburg South Africa
Im not a huge TV watcher but I enjoy this serious. It is entertaining and I can watch episodes over and over again. I find the acting to be good and the stories are not too far fetched. I enjoy crime series and I like that this one follows through to the end.
Soraya T.
Soraya T.
I am in love with this series. Whenever I watch the episodes. I like the style or the CSI.Police investigation is a subject that I like. The actors are great and pass reality of the facts. The scene I like most is Olivia. watch on weekends or 2 times a week.
alexa r.
alexa r.
mi serie favorita, misterio, intriga y mucha acción los actores buenísimos en sus diferentes temporadas, los temas siempre distintos, supera por mucho ncis, la segunda temorada es la mejor, deberían sacar mas capítulos nuevos, somos fans todos en mi familia.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?