Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ilona M.
Ilona M.

I love this show so much, I've been watching it for years.

I watch a lot of crime shows and this is definitely up there with the best, it can get a little heavy sometimes, wouldn't recommend watching with kids around.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Kavala

I love these movies that are about investigations and crimes and this one is the best ! The best !!
All the actors are amazing .. The different stories make you being every time more and more interested in watching it
Perla S.
Perla S.

love this would be the way they are developed cases of each chapter, sometimes they leave me the hours watching law and order, everything is so interesting, really who created this series was a genius, and actors also
Yoela G.
Yoela G.

I really enjoy this show!!! It's super interesting and also gives advices to have a better security, i love when they are searching for all the answers of the case that the chapter it's about, they have great actors.
Laura T.
Laura T.

Watching this show for years. Some episodes I can't follow through with, they are just too graphic or really I depth but this show is really great. The acting is perfect and how they transition new actors in and out.
nicole g.
nicole g.
tyendanaga territory

I love this show i watch it daily and if ive watched it once or twice or even three times ill watch it again ..this show is amazing ,one of my all time favorites. The actors in the show are unbelievably talented ....
Rocio T.
Rocio T.

I have watched SVU since the beginning, I own every season so far. I love the early years when Chris Meloni played detective but as it continued one, the series has ran with great characters and actors. A must watch.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Toronto

I love this show. The individual plot lines in each episode are always very engaging and interesting, and the running story lines of the lives of the main detectives keep the entire show moving along at a great pace.
Melody N.
Melody N.
Cobourg, ON

A long time watcher, I've seen the actors come and go. The show covers the most intense and dark storylines, some that are similar to real life crimes.

It's not for those who live in a world of sunshine and rainbows.
Cortney M.
Cortney M.
APO, AE

A good series for those times you are searching for mindless TV that is well written and intriguing. Definitely not my favorite show of all times but still a show I find myself watching when I am needed entertainment
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now