Add a Photo

Honea Path, SC

Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, tx

This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
Isa V.
Isa V.

I love this show. I probably seen all episodes. I love the suspense. Would recommend watching it.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This series is very addicting I have seen every episode I am very happy with the series my only complaint is within the last two years the show has gotten a little dark but I understand considering its about ratings and keeping people watching. You will be on the edge of your seat in this series.
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.

Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

Love this show. The cast is great. I like all crime shows and just started watching this one and fell in love. It is always on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now