Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Wake Forest, NC

I love this show and Olivia Benson. I have literally seen every single episode and it has kept me interested for a very long time. It hasn't been as good in the past few seasons but it is still very enjoyable.
Ten outta ten it's going to be the best thing you'll ever watch and you will learn so much from it if you're ever in that situation and I most definitely highly recommend watching this if you are already not
Kate R.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA

Amazing that thiis show is based upon real crimes committed. Fascination as why people commit such heinous crimes. Believable characters, strong storyline. SVU grabs you from the first minute you turn it on.
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada

I watch this show religiously as well. Great actors and actresses. Great story lines. The episodes may not be based upon real events but it gives you an idea of the kind of crazy people there are out there.
Ana Paula B.
Ana Paula B.

Me encanta que si bien existe una línea general para los capítulos, no hace falta haber visto el capítulo anterior para poder entender qué está sucediendo, respeta mucho la realidad, la trama es buenísima!
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Who doesn't love Detective Benson and Stabler? Whether you're watching old episodes, or the current ones, it's always a great show. The main actors are great and their characters are really well developed.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
San Juan, PR

This has got to be my favorite show EVER!! I have seen every episode more than once. This show is my go to when I want to decompress. I love the writing. This is one of those that is a must watch for me!!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

I've always loved when my mom turned the channel to this. It's always very suspenseful and intriguing especially when the main characters get into some trouble. I would recommend if you like crime dramas!
Irma T.
Irma T.
Alberton, PEI

My favorite Law & Order series. I love the actors, Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorites.
The show isn't for everyone and some of the episodes have been hard to watch but they get the message out there.
W Q.
W Q.
Montreal, QC

Love this one because its one of those shows that i do not need to follow one by one and still get the current episode! Love the actors/actress of this show...old time memories...grow up with the show!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now