Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

This is my favorite show of all times , I watch and episode of this show each night it doesn't matter if it's and older episode from the first season or an episode from the most recent season it never fails to keep me entertained
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I loveeeeee absolutely love law and order special victims unit. Its the only cops I actually like😊 Lol . After you watch it then it gets addicting. It shows you what actually happens in the real world and how they are dealt with.
Skyla K.
Skyla K.

Long running show, but always one I want to watch. It's my go to show on television and on netflix. Good storyline and not so complicated that if you look away for a moment you won't know what is happening. All over a good show.
ivette H.
ivette H.

Me encanta ya que muestra como se resuelven casos de violencia sexual y los problemas mismos de los detectives que resuelben dichos casos.. Como aplica la justicia para los delicuentes y como afectaba las familias dicho proceso
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON

I swear I've watched almost every episode of this from the very beginning! This is hands down one of my favorite shows ever! If you haven't tried it yet (and you're into crimes / investigative type shows), give this one a shot!
Mari H.
Mari H.
Caldwell, ID

I have watched probably every episode from this series. The actors are amazing and I feel like every episode is different from the last. This ties a lot of scenes to reality but it's great! I would recommend everybody to watch!
Rocio Q.
Rocio Q.
melchor de mencos peten Guatemala

me gusta este programa el trabajo que realiza Olivia ayudando a las personas abusadas es genial cada martes un nuevo capitulo que mantiene el suspenso y la emocion del trabajo realizado por toda la unidad de vistimas especiales
Monik H.
Monik H.

I really like this show i lke the actors and really has me entertained i have many favorites scenes it wont fit if i write them all maybe CSI it is very similar but law and order has better actors and the shows seem more real.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Great entertainment that really draws you in to make you want to know more about the main characters and it is relevant and up to date with things that are happening at the time of the shows, leaves you wanting more each time
Faith V.
Faith V.
Elliot lake, Ontario

I watched this on Netflix and the series was so good that I had to buy it. It really puts a serious perspective of how poorly treated some people are, and it's good that the criminals are getting the punishment they deserve.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?