BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kecia K.
amoooooooo, essa série,
''No sistema de justiça criminal, crimes sexuais são considerados especialmente hediondos. Na cidade de Nova York, os dedicados detetives que investigam esses crimes são membros de uma esquadrão de elite conhecidos como Unidades de Vítimas Especiais. Esta é a história deles.” .. até decorei o começo (rsrsrsrss)
trata se de investigação de crimes sexuais,
uma equipe fantástica, que corre atras, investiga e não deixa passar nada, sem contar na inteligência e expêriencia deles, que conseguem juntar pistas que as vezes parece não fazer nenhum sentido, e no final acertam direitinho.
OLIVIA, ELIOT, FIN, AMANDA, O CAPITAL
entre outros,
são todos ótimos, são como uma família, dentro e fora do trabalho,
todos se ajudando, e ajudando as vítimas, essa é uma série viciante, ótima, adoroo !
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
SVU has been one of my favourite shows for about a decade now. Olivia Benson is a strong character that is easy to get behind, especially as the seasons go on and we begin to see more of her personal life and emotions. Since the show has been around for 18 seasons now, there has been a change of cast, which made me doubt that the show would be able to prolong its existence. I was pleasantly surprised by the new additions and how well the meshed with the OG's of SVU.

The stories have managed to remain interesting, and I love how they incorporate current events into their storylines (e.g. the trouble with law enforcement and Apple in regards to unlocking smart phones).

Extremely happy Netflix Canada has included seasons 13-17 as part of their streaming services but would LOVE to have all 18 seasons up!
Lennara V.
Salvador,Bahia
I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
sinaiht F.
Como muchos series de television, es muy buena, tanto en historia como actores, es entretenida y todo eso. en mi opinion al a ver muchas serio que se le asemeja me parece bastante aburrida, no me gusta, me parece pesima.
Tia M.
Mississauga, ON
This is my fiancé's favourite show of all time. We watch one episode every night before bed. It's our way of destressing. It is such a great show and you can't help but get invested in each character.
Gisella C.
Barranquilla
so good, I like a lot the actors, and the chapters, I think is a good tv program... storys are so good and Benson, Amanda and Ice Tea hahah best ones... I love all them but they are the best
Karina D.
Eu só acho que Stabler e Olivia e Ice-T fazem uma grande equipe neste show. Ele sempre me deixa em suspense e eu estou querendo saber quem é o assassino ou o que vai acontecer a seguir. ele apenas me mantém entretida e eu não quero mudar o canal. Eu nunca assisti um show que foi chato. Posso assistir reprise depois reprise e ainda se divertir. Eu vou dizer que eu gosto dos episódios mais velhos mais do que eu a nova temporada é no agora eu gosto Olivia ser o chefe, mas eu gosto dela mais como o detetive com Stabler nas mostras mais velhas tinham uma grande ligação no show.
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , QC
This show deserves more than 5 stars! All the actors in this show are so talented. Everytime an episode ends im always left wanting more. I can't wait till the show airs again.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
This is a great show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it was real.

I have learned a lot about law and all that from the show. There was an episode about FAS (Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome) which became my topic for my health project. In general, I learned about law and prosecution and it is a great show to watch! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, EXCELLENT!
Chantelle I.
This is one of my favorite TV series. It's exciting, emotional and reflects some of the realities of real-life society. They're not difficult to follow, since each episode is a different case. If you do watch episodes randomly, you'll be okay since it's not required that you follow the series in order (although it's recommended because there are side stories that do go in sequential order, per season). The cast changes rather often, but the main characters such as Mariska Hargitay are always there! I highly recommend this TV show!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?