Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cecília R.
Cecília R.
Uma série um tanto pesada. É bom para quem gosta de coisas relacionadas à investigação policial, crimes,assassinatos e coisas do tipo.Atuação perfeita,parece um pouco ( bastante na vdd ) o CSI Miami. É perfeito mesmo assim <3 assistam,recommendo
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Gran programa, me encantan los actores, las historias, como pueden mezclar tantas cosas y un solo episodio te deja super intrigado que quieres pasártela viendo más y más, un maratón estaría excelente, no creo que deban cambiar ni mejorar nada.
Manjeet  K.
Manjeet K.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best TV shows that I have ever seen! It is a mix of action, drama and crime. The stories are very unique and I literally can't stop watching. The actors are great and you feel like you are actually on the NYPD special Victims Unit!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love love love this show! the lead female actress is amazing at what she does. and her passion for her work and how shes taking care of a child now and showing her motherly is just amazing! the characters in this show and plots are just bomb!
Shellene J.
Shellene J.
Top crime show of our time. I've watched and binged watched repeatedly. Old or new episodes. They always draw comparisons with the stories in the everyday news which makes it seem more realistic. Great show. Hope it's here for another decade.
Muy bueno.. me encanta lo utilizo todo el tiempo activo.. y muy persistente con este producto ya que lo ultilizo diariamente y me encanta saber que aqui tambien lo promocionan y lo dan a conocer... muy bueno 5 estrellaspor eso... graciassss
La mayoria de estas series me encantan, con casos 100% reales que nos pueden suceder a alguno de nosotros, te ayudaran a estar alerta e identificar situaciones de la vida cotidiana, me encanta ver los desenlaces en los que se hace justicia.
Tara V.
Tara V.
I have watched Law and Order for years. I prefer watching SVU as I find the cases and actors interesting. Whilst it can be disturbing and morbid, this show holds your attention. I especially like that some episodes are based on real cases.
Giordana M.
Giordana M.
One of the best TV series , I see every day. Love series and investigative Movies , police , and really show what happens within the police department . How they deal with each case , especially in court. I recommend to all this TV series.
Anita F.
Anita F.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Longest running series that I have personally watched over the years. Educational and entertaining. Consistently strong storylines. There is always a twist, just when you think the story is going to turn out one way, there is a plot twist!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?