Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ariella A.
Ariella A.

Love this show!! It is so addicting! I can watch all day!!! I'm hooked! It is the perfect combo of scary and mysterious! The characters are hilarious!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC

A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Isa V.
Isa V.

I love this show. I probably seen all episodes. I love the suspense. Would recommend watching it.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa

Love this show was just watching it this morning. i dvr all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Liverpool, NY

I live this show I make sure I watch every episode I dive thm if j am to tired to watch
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC

Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now