Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Christina D.
Christina D.
My favorite show for years!!!! When I was pregnant with my son before I knew what I was having we had picked Olivia as our girl name. I love the storylines, they're so well written! There's always suspense, twists & turns & a lot of detail into the crimes.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Barquisimeto
I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Esta es una de las series televisibas que más me gusta y que he visto durante años Stabler y benson son excelentes personajes buenos actores buena actuación, similar a otras series pero esta es la mejor. Se la recomiendo siempre mucho a todos para verla.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Bălănuță M.
Bălănuță M.
I only started watching the series this year, and sadly there are too many seasons to watch every single episode, but I've watched a couple from every single season, the actors are really good and if you like police series then it's totally a must watch.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Calgary
I've watched this every since my mom used to watch it when she worked for the government back home. I love it except for the fact that there are no new episodes on Netflix but now that it is on HBO now, I can definitely watch it when I am done my shift.
Chaitali D.
Chaitali D.
Gritty and some times too hard to watch. Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite characters. Sometimes after watching a particular episode, I can't stop thinking about it for days!! And to think that they are based on real cases just gives me the creeps.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I love watching Law and Order SVU on #netflix . The show is perfect to pick up whenever you have time. I love that each episode is something new as well as containing a long term story. Each character is so unique and I love their bond with one another.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Sussy C.
Sussy C.

I like to see the law and order and shows how after a homicide find the evidence and put prey to people with so few clues. i similar to csi miami and csi new york. good actors. and good script and good direction. i would recommended to watch one family
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?