Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
langley, bc

I love this show , this has been my fav out of all the law & orders ,i could live only watching this show , never miss an episode and I'm always waiting for the day of the week it is on and if I'm not a round i record it , this season has been tooo good to miss anything
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Raleigh, NC

This is the best show ive ever watched in my life. Great actor. I love Mariska Hargitay. Its similar to NCIS but i cant get into that series too much. The scenes are so in detail and so interesting. It is a must watch!
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA

I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD

I miss Stabler so much! I still love the show. I could never get tired of watching it. I hope when i get into detective work I can have a partnership like Stabler and Benson
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN

I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA

The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL

I could never get into any other Law and Order show but Special Victims Unit is the absolute best! (In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season. Great story lines with a twist at the end. I also like how some stories portray real life events that we see on the news everyday.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I've watched every season. Every episode. Our of my favorite shows. I miss Stabler but still good with the newer cast members.
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now