Add a Photo

Isabella M.
Barquisimeto
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I love watching Law and Order SVU on #netflix . The show is perfect to pick up whenever you have time. I love that each episode is something new as well as containing a long term story. Each character is so unique and I love their bond with one another.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Calgary
I've watched this every since my mom used to watch it when she worked for the government back home. I love it except for the fact that there are no new episodes on Netflix but now that it is on HBO now, I can definitely watch it when I am done my shift.
Chaitali D.
Chaitali D.
Gritty and some times too hard to watch. Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite characters. Sometimes after watching a particular episode, I can't stop thinking about it for days!! And to think that they are based on real cases just gives me the creeps.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Aline Priscila x.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
o que falar dessa serie maravilhosa? bom vamos começar, eu sou apaixonada por essa serie desde a primeira vez que assisti, acabei assistindo por acaso e me apaixonei demais, ainda nao assisti todos os episodios por falta de tempo mas assisti a maioria.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
I've been watching this show for years and years. Honestly it's changed so much and not necessarily for the better. The stories used to be believable and now some of them are just a bit ridiculous. I personally would only recommend the earlier seasons.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
England, UK
One of my absolute fave shows!! Every episode is intriguing and interesting and has you hooked from the outset. Not just a standard crime show this is far depper with great character establishment that maes you feeo like you really know the characters.
Jorgely G.
Jorgely G.
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This series is incredible, every night I see. I like it because it is the special victims unit, therefore are chapters of crimes, all cases are crimes and they'll hook. There are several seasons, of course I recommend it and I dare say that they liked.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?