BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show!! I used to watch it every day after I came home from school. The best part about it is that you don't need to watch all of the episodes in order. They are pretty stand alone, so you don't need to be following a particular story line. This is great, because then you can just pick and choose the episodes you want to watch and skip the ones you don't.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
Pop Culture Expert
After all these years? What can I say about SVU?! This is a legendary TV show with a big number of amazing actors! Every single story keeps you trapped on watching it! It has wonderful stories about situations that keep you wanting for more! And besides criminal stories, it has internal stories (like Olivia's baby, etc) that makes the show even more interesting!
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting but scary at the same time because this stuff really happens ! It makes you very aware of your surroundings and how to handle situations. I hope it's how all SVUs work because they really go the extra mile to figure stuff out. And that's my favorite part! When they figure it out. It's great. I love Mariska is my fav !! I'm sure everyone tunes in
Marcela S.
Nicaragua
Pop Culture Expert
17 years on air without interrumptions. I said enough. Mariska has been on the TV show since the first episode and the others actors (all them) has joined the cast and the chemistry was easy to see and was comfortable to watch. I like how they keep having ideas to write for 17 years and hope this TV show get more season 'cause is totally worth it.
Kira L.
Ottawa, On
Very good show. Every episode is very intriguing. Depending on the episode , I find that sometimes it makes me a little emotional. The subject of the episodes are topics that I wouldn't not suggest letting kids watch. It is more of a show for an adult / teenager. If you like showed like Criminal Minds , bones , etc, Law and Order : SUV is a show I would recommend to you
Christy K.
This is the most binge worthy show in the history of the universe. I know I have seen every episode multiple times and I end up watching it every time I get sick. Even when they changed cast members after Stabler, one of the main stars, left, it was still okay, but now that it's been so many years, the cast seems to be rotating so often that it's difficult to really get invested. It does make me sad, but unless they get some new ideas (the stories aren't even that interesting anymore) to breathe some life into SVU, I think it might be time to let go.
Amanda N.
birmingham, West midlands
I have been a fan if this series for 3 years now.Its a fantastic show dealing with some very upsetting issues at times.The characters in the show are well rounded,solid characters and i find myself fascinated by their lives.
This is an excellent, thought provoking show and i would highly recommend it.
My favourite character in the show is Detective Olivia Benson,she is a good role model to women today as she is strong,independant and refuses to compromise her integrity.
kimberly t.
Helsby, Frodsham
I have watched this show for years and it gets better and better. I love that it's still "ripped from the headlines". I really get into episodes and I have come to get so attached to the characters. It's exciting, I appreciate the way they represent issues in the news or society, and I think it's really well acted. It's a great show!
Shayla G.
If you ever plan on going into law this show gives you a big insight into things that you may be dealing with in the future. When I first started watching law and order SVU I couldn't help but always wanting to watch more. This show is addicting if you are into suspenseful shows. By far this is my favorite TV show I have ever watched.
Vanesa M.
Brampton, ON
One of my favorite shows of all time! Wish they'd be a little bit more transparen't with certain plot points, though. Love Benson. Miss Amarro! Hoping to see him return soon. My favorite episode of all time is probably 911--Benson's acting was absolutely stellar. This is a show you'll be able to binge-watch, no matter what!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?