Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ

Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL

LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA

I've been watching SVU since way before I should have! I can watch reruns of SVU over and over again, this show never gets old. I did however like it a lot better when detective Stabler was still on the show. Benson and Stabler just go together!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Long Beach, CA

SUV is such an amazing show! I love the fact that they have marathons all the time and the twist they put in the show always keeps you wanting more...
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX

I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA

I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show and i even watch the re runs.The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
Aley W.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH

This is an amazing show!! It's so dramatic!! It can be a bit graphic to be rated the way it is but I must say I love the show!
Shana O.
Shana O.
Valley Village, CA

I miss Stabler, but I understand why he's gone.

I loved the shout out they gave him in the most recent episode.

This show has moments of weakness, but it's got a strong cast and it's always SVU. That makes me happy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now