Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Skyla K.
Skyla K.

Long running show, but always one I want to watch. It's my go to show on television and on netflix. Good storyline and not so complicated that if you look away for a moment you won't know what is happening. All over a good show.
Rocio Q.
Rocio Q.
melchor de mencos peten Guatemala

me gusta este programa el trabajo que realiza Olivia ayudando a las personas abusadas es genial cada martes un nuevo capitulo que mantiene el suspenso y la emocion del trabajo realizado por toda la unidad de vistimas especiales
Mari H.
Mari H.
Caldwell, ID

I have watched probably every episode from this series. The actors are amazing and I feel like every episode is different from the last. This ties a lot of scenes to reality but it's great! I would recommend everybody to watch!
ivette H.
ivette H.

Me encanta ya que muestra como se resuelven casos de violencia sexual y los problemas mismos de los detectives que resuelben dichos casos.. Como aplica la justicia para los delicuentes y como afectaba las familias dicho proceso
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON

I swear I've watched almost every episode of this from the very beginning! This is hands down one of my favorite shows ever! If you haven't tried it yet (and you're into crimes / investigative type shows), give this one a shot!
Monik H.
Monik H.

I really like this show i lke the actors and really has me entertained i have many favorites scenes it wont fit if i write them all maybe CSI it is very similar but law and order has better actors and the shows seem more real.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Great entertainment that really draws you in to make you want to know more about the main characters and it is relevant and up to date with things that are happening at the time of the shows, leaves you wanting more each time
Faith V.
Faith V.
Elliot lake, Ontario

I watched this on Netflix and the series was so good that I had to buy it. It really puts a serious perspective of how poorly treated some people are, and it's good that the criminals are getting the punishment they deserve.
Yusra I.
Yusra I.
Dubai

Every single episode is very interesting. It manages to open my eyes and see what kind of evil acts others are capable of doing. Its also good training for my brain to find out who the criminal is before the episode ends :p
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR

I love, love, love this program. I have learn a lot about solving cases and legal situations. I love the actors they really own the serie. I look forward to watched every evening while I do the dishes and clean it as wells.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now