BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Cheryl M.
Toronto, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching SVU for God only knows how many years. It's the same formulaic crime, drama show that has been done time and time again. Why do I love it so much? You fall in love with the characters, especially Olivia. I love that she's a bad ass, independent woman who takes her job very seriously. They sometimes pull storylines right from real headlines, but change a few details in order for them not to get sued. It's become a bit tired, but I'll still watch it because I want to see what happens to the characters.
Laara C.
There was about a 2 month period that if I had any free time, I would be in bed, surrounded with snacks, watching Law and Order. I hate to admit that this show became like my best friend for a while, I'd come home from a long day at work and I'd know it would be there waiting for me. No spoilers but it took me two days to watch the very last episode because it is so intense, I kept having to pause it and walk away to calm down because it just gets to you. Honestly the best show, especially for a crime show. I feel like most crime shows don't let you connect as deeply with the characters as this one does, so honestly it's a brilliant piece of work.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a really good TV crime drama. The actors are excellent and the story lines are really thought provoking and dramatic. Although some episodes can be disturbing because it deals with such perverse and twisted crimes, it also brings to light some serious topics that need to be addressed in today's society in a very powerful and positive way. It doesn't shy away from these topics but instead confronts them and brings them to the forefront. This is a really excellent TV show for a mature audience.
Alahni F.
Australia
think it is such an AWSOME show I love all of them I think they should make a movie and combine all of the law & order and SVU and major case I would love to see Mariska naked she is still hot and one or two of the female DA's but I wouldn't care if they didn't just would love to see a movie but with all the same actors I hate it when they make a movie from a tv show and try amd use famous actors its not the same like miami vice movie that sucked should have been Don Johnson and Philip Michel Tomas any way hope some dose make a movie or at least bring back the show
Naiome C.
I wish it was possible to give this show more than 5 stars. Everyone who has been in this show is beyond amazing and talented. Mariska does such a good job of being a leading career woman while also making time for her family. I love how the show doesn't depict all the characters coming from different households, they've all had their fair share of good and bad and it's a show many people can relate to. After so many seasons it still never fails to deliver suspense and plot twisters at the end. Seriously do yourself a favour and start watching this show. I would definitely say it's my favorite.
Adriana E.

To be honest, the case as presented was very hard to decide on - again, usual on the show, but reflective of many real life cases I guess, where it is basically one person's word against another. I was suspicious of Billy Campbell as he always seems to play shifty characters these days, but the girl was also rather untrustworthy..hmm, who is telling the truth?

A really good Olivia ep - I adore Mariska!! Chris Meloni also does a great job.
laura p.
Es una serie bastante buena, en realidad si te gustan los temas como de casos y todo lo que se desarrolla en medio del mismo es bastante buena, tambien no solo son los casos que llegan, sino el dinamismo que hay entre los actores de la serie es bastante bueno, aunque es mejor que si quieres ver la serie lo hagas en orden ya que te puedes perder de algunos temas que posiblemente en temporadas posteriores salen a relucir nuevamente.
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show will have you by the hook. Its absolutely brilliant. Theres a new and suspenseful case within every episode. One of the things about SVU that I find amazing is that all the detectives have their own back story and the creators immerse you into their story as well as the cases they solve and the problems they face. This is also a very good show for teens and adults who aspire to work in the fields of Law, as it immerses you in the daily problems and situations in which Lawyers and Detectives face when solving crimes and taking their crimes to court. Totally Recommend!
Kinsey G.
Annan Road , Colchester
Quite simply my favorite show of all time. The perfect blend of nostalgia and crime melodrama. The chemistry between the entire cast is incredible, and I literally never get sick of this show. Far and away the best Law & Order series, in my opinion. I can remember watching episodes with my father, growing up, and to this day I have seen every episode, multiple times. SVU is my eternal television go-to.
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show since the beginning, I was a huge fan of law and order and when SVU started I was hooked, My dad and I watched it all the time together and I recently got my mom hooked on it . It's been on for years and it's still an amazing show. they do stories that are relevant to the times and always very impactful. If you are not watching it you have a lot to catch up on, but go and do it!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?