Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA

I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL

LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA

I've been watching SVU since way before I should have! I can watch reruns of SVU over and over again, this show never gets old. I did however like it a lot better when detective Stabler was still on the show. Benson and Stabler just go together!
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL

Once you start watching an episode you get hooked. Love how the USA network will have marathons of SVU on all the time so you can catch up easily. Plus you do not have to watch the episodes in any order. Love all the cast and crew past and present. I do miss some of the past cast and wish they were still on the show. one of my favorite shows.
April S.
April S.

Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
Aley W.
Aley W.
Portsmouth, OH

This is an amazing show!! It's so dramatic!! It can be a bit graphic to be rated the way it is but I must say I love the show!
Paola M.
Paola M.

How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now