Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mércia A.
Mércia A.

Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON

Great show! Love the cast and find that the story line behind the main victims every episode keeps viewers interested. I will continue to watch this show and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a show to get hooked on. It's a must watch!
Alex G.
Alex G.

I love this series , I enjoy watching them . I've been seeing it for some years . Sometimes I repeat episodes because they are very interesting . The actors do a great job of acting, crime series and research are pretty good.
i recommend it very much
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Wheatley, Ontario

The only reason I know this show is because everyday when I was a toddler I would hear my mom watch it. When I got older, I recognized the theme song and it just stuck with me. Now my mother and I watch it together. One if my absolute favorite shows!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

Es la típica serie detectivesca, en donde se encuentra un crimen/asesinato atroz y luego se prosigue a descubrirlo con el ingenio policíaco y la recolección de pistas habitual... Es buena para pasar el rato pero no causa alguna emoción impresionante.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Calgary, Alberta

I started watching this show about 3 years ago and last summer and went and rewatched the entire series. It does not disappoint. All the the action and suspense I want, but also gets into the characters real lives to build that connection with them.
patricia p.
patricia p.

Me encanta esta serie me fascina es altamente adictiva si muy buenos actores de verdad parecen detectives verdaderos si hay bastantes series parecidas es imposible decidirme por alguna escena en particular cada capitulo te atrapa del comienzo al fin
Alanna F.
Alanna F.

Hands down one of the greatest shows to ever come on TV. Favorite scene was from Episode: "Repression" where she was recalling the story of how she killed her friend. Great actors and great acting. I recommend to anyone with a thirst for crime shows
Sara M.
Sara M.

I would say I'm a little basis to this show because for some reason I love it! If you like crime, action and sometimes romance its such a good show! Can sometimes be predictable. But I love all the actors and would definitely recommend it to others!
Maikita M.
Maikita M.
Cuenca

Me entretiene demasiado! Me gusta la intriga y el drama de esta serie para descubrir el crimen con capitulos muy reales y que siempre te dejan pensando. Es la realidad de estos tiempos. Super intersante y recommendado. A veces con finales inesperados
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?