Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vera P.
Vera P.
Claresholm

Have been watching law and order since I was a kid, it's a very realistic show. It's made my parents cry or get mad and curse over the years as it has done the same to me. I love it and I I've always tried to get people into watching it
Janice S.
Janice S.

Each and every episode is different. I really love how in each episode you never know exactly whats going to happen. The actors make this series one of the best. I have watch 17 seasons and will keep watching this show till the very end
Thaís M.
Thaís M.

Good to watch with no commitment cause most of the time one episode doesn't depend on the other ones. So whenever you have a little extra time but this times isn't enought to watch an episode of you favorite shows, this is a good option.
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.

Yes boo this isMY FAV TV showI have binge watched almost all 17 seasons and I absolutely love that show I'm re-watching it again because is just amazing and my favorite and I love it watch it it is amazing you will love it too!!!!!
Laura M.
Laura M.

Encanta esta serie bueno todas las policiacas me chifla pero esta en especial me encanta los factores me gustan mucho y se meten de lleno en el papel siempre hay mucha intriga en los capítulos vamos que están muy bien la recomiendo
Christie E.
Christie E.
Whitby, Ontario

I like watching this show on and off! Whenever it's on TV I usually watch it. I find that it can be really creepy at times but I like that it is. The stories are always interesting and I like watching how they figure the cases out!
Alliyah F.
Alliyah F.

MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW EVER. I could just go on a marathon watching every single episode everyday if I could. Love the plot line and how intense the episodes are, wanting you to watch more and more of it. Great acting and great cast!
Verónica R.
Verónica R.

I am personally obsessed with this show. I've cried watching so many episodes. I love the new seasons with Olivia as a leader. You will feel her stress and react to situations. Its a really dramatic show but it's worth to watch it.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

This is my favorite show of all times , I watch and episode of this show each night it doesn't matter if it's and older episode from the first season or an episode from the most recent season it never fails to keep me entertained
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor , Ontario

I watch law & order SVU every Saturday they play it all day Saturday on television. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl. it is a very popular show to my mom and I. We usually watch it together on Saturdays :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now