BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Iman A.
The Hague
I'm in love with this show! I have watched it since I was 6 years old. I love the story's and the cast ofcourse I literly grow up with this show it's like ncis but its nicer they really take you in the show it feels like you are the investigator
sinaiht F.
Como muchos series de television, es muy buena, tanto en historia como actores, es entretenida y todo eso. en mi opinion al a ver muchas serio que se le asemeja me parece bastante aburrida, no me gusta, me parece pesima.
Lennara V.
Salvador,Bahia
I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I love this show and have for years. I own most of them on DVD as well. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier seasons and find that they may be running out of stories but I still continue to watch.
Tia M.
Mississauga, ON
This is my fiancé's favourite show of all time. We watch one episode every night before bed. It's our way of destressing. It is such a great show and you can't help but get invested in each character.
Gisella C.
Barranquilla
so good, I like a lot the actors, and the chapters, I think is a good tv program... storys are so good and Benson, Amanda and Ice Tea hahah best ones... I love all them but they are the best
Karina D.
Eu só acho que Stabler e Olivia e Ice-T fazem uma grande equipe neste show. Ele sempre me deixa em suspense e eu estou querendo saber quem é o assassino ou o que vai acontecer a seguir. ele apenas me mantém entretida e eu não quero mudar o canal. Eu nunca assisti um show que foi chato. Posso assistir reprise depois reprise e ainda se divertir. Eu vou dizer que eu gosto dos episódios mais velhos mais do que eu a nova temporada é no agora eu gosto Olivia ser o chefe, mas eu gosto dela mais como o detetive com Stabler nas mostras mais velhas tinham uma grande ligação no show.
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , QC
This show deserves more than 5 stars! All the actors in this show are so talented. Everytime an episode ends im always left wanting more. I can't wait till the show airs again.
Florence J.
This is such an amazing show. it's suspenseful and draws you into the crime. The actors are great and I enjoy watching episode after episode. I will continue to love this show!
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
This is a great show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it was real.

I have learned a lot about law and all that from the show. There was an episode about FAS (Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome) which became my topic for my health project. In general, I learned about law and prosecution and it is a great show to watch! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, EXCELLENT!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?