Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
this serie is very good because it keeps the viewer expectation for all chapters and can look orderly or disorderly manner without losing the order of the series, that's what I like about it. It is a very old but very complete series and have a lot of excelent actors.
Nahed T.
Nahed T.
Love this show. So that it was on Netflix, but it only had a couple season on it. Started watching it and fell I love with the show. I couldn't stop watching. I had to find out what happened from season 1 and that's what I did. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
Extremely addicting very good for a pass time or for background noise, or just to sit and binge watch. It's thrilling, and very engaging. The nature of the show is quite sensitive but it brings truth to the real word. I watch this often because it's on almost always.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay
I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
I have watched every episode and every season, never gets old or boring and deals with a lot of controversial issues that keep you interested. Cast is awesome as well, even when cast changes they have great replacements that come in and you can't help but enjoy them.
sara h.
sara h.
Law and order is a great show which i sometimes watch in my spare time its great for anyone that loves law and what to do it when there older. its not the same to other shows its very unique like i said i recommend this to anyone that likes law and order like crimes
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
patricia d.
patricia d.
My favorite "go to" show when I find myself with some spare time. Even when I'm away from home, staying at a hotel, I look through the TV menu, looking for a law and order episode. You can pick up at any time. great actors .... just one of my all time favorites!!!!
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
I love this series honestly. Do you like drama and crime? Well this show is for you! The actors and actresses are great and I love how they had a Native American as a part of their show. This is by far, the best series I have ever watched. I highly reccommend this.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Buxton, WY
A modern classic!
Heartbreaking, exciting and thrilling, it's a genius combonation of sensationalist plot, erudite acting, genius storytelling, and Law And Orders trademark finesse.
Special praise goes to Olivia Benson, surely the greatest female cope of all time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?