Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Calgary

I've watched this every since my mom used to watch it when she worked for the government back home. I love it except for the fact that there are no new episodes on Netflix but now that it is on HBO now, I can definitely watch it when I am done my shift.
Jorgely G.
Jorgely G.

This series is incredible, every night I see. I like it because it is the special victims unit, therefore are chapters of crimes, all cases are crimes and they'll hook. There are several seasons, of course I recommend it and I dare say that they liked.
Aline Priscila x.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo

o que falar dessa serie maravilhosa? bom vamos começar, eu sou apaixonada por essa serie desde a primeira vez que assisti, acabei assistindo por acaso e me apaixonei demais, ainda nao assisti todos os episodios por falta de tempo mas assisti a maioria.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.

I've been watching this show for years and years. Honestly it's changed so much and not necessarily for the better. The stories used to be believable and now some of them are just a bit ridiculous. I personally would only recommend the earlier seasons.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Santa Marta

Esta seria de drama y criminalistica es muy buena, todos los misterios son resueltos y yo no sabia que eso iba a pasar yo lo descubrí pasando de canal y no me arrepiento, es muy buena serie y me gustan muchos los casos que podrian pasar en la vida real
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

This one of my favorite TV shows ever! It always comes on late which is kind of a shame because sometimes I am too tired to watch it however there has never been a boring episode. i love that actors, the storylines and everything about this TV series.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
England, UK

One of my absolute fave shows!! Every episode is intriguing and interesting and has you hooked from the outset. Not just a standard crime show this is far depper with great character establishment that maes you feeo like you really know the characters.
Sussy C.
Sussy C.

I like to see the law and order and shows how after a homicide find the evidence and put prey to people with so few clues. i similar to csi miami and csi new york. good actors. and good script and good direction. i would recommended to watch one family
Mércia A.
Mércia A.

Muito legal. Já tem uns anos que não assisto, mas para quem gosta de série de investigação, do mesmo gênero que CSI, Cold Case, vai adorar. Os atores são bem fodas e a temática prende muito a atenção. Algumas histórias de alguns episódios me marcaram.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON

Great show! Love the cast and find that the story line behind the main victims every episode keeps viewers interested. I will continue to watch this show and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a show to get hooked on. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?