Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
rinku i.
rinku i.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great show , I have loved every single episodeso far . Lots of real issues are brought to light. The actors are great too .
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK

Love this show! Hate I have to watch the re-runs though. I watch it every evening and when it comes on the weekends. Just wish it was still on regular TV with new episodes.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY

Great show. It will definitely keep you on the edg of your sean and have you crying like crazy. But I love it.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Helena, AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.

I love this show so much, i have for years. i hope it doesn't end. i always get so into the cases
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR

Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ

This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK

This is on every day at my house and I wouldn't want it any other way. Such a fantastically written show, with great casting. It will have you laughing (you're skeptical, I'm sure, but some of the characters are really humorous) and crying and sitting on the edge of your seat, maybe even falling off. Too intense at times, but a big relief will come with the end of each episode and you will agree that this is the best Law and Order on tv!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now