Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
This is another favorite show of mine. They sometimes use headline stories. I love the drama and the WOW factor. The producers keep you on your toes and they keep you guessing. I love this show and the characters. Hopefully they will keep it on for a long time.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albuquerque , NM
I have been watching this show forever and I will always watch this show! Definitely the best with Benson and Stabler in the earlier and mid days, but still amazing! If you're bored at home flip through the channels because most likely it'll be on some station!
Lena Lee M.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
I love this show. it's been going on for 20+ years. they take inspiration from real life and can be really insightful in terms of how difficult these types of situations can be. the stories are well written and the cast do a phenomenal job at telling the story
Bree k.
Bree k.
I like this show its realistic and portrays various sides
of the story... not similar to others aswell because it doesn't act like
rape doesn't exist... great plot line aswell amazing actors. keep this show going!
its definitely show people would come back for
SAYONARA B.
SAYONARA B.
Very good show, the actors give life to the character and leave and realistic story , show a little of how a police investigation , so to lay it clear how a research unit where the results are good and cases always solved.
a very good show and I always watch .
nathaly n.
nathaly n.
me gusta mucho esta serie dado que tiene mucho que ver con mi carrera es una perspectiva diferente a cerca de la carrera por la diferencia de leyes y la forma de aplicacion. no hay una serie que se asimile a esta y la recomendaria firmemente para todo publico.
Chole M.
Chole M.
St. James, St. James
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So I've been binge watching SVU in recent weeks and I am hooked. I love the varying stories and hot topics that each episode brings. If you like Criminal Minds then you'll love this. The acting is great and definitely recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
Kloe S.
Kloe S.
Melbourne
This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
Klaudia P.
Klaudia P.
Mississauga
If you're into criminal law this show is for you, very captivating and portrays real life situations that would occur in the court. Great acting and it seems as if they are real cops and lawyers, similar to the series Suits, and it is definitely a must watch.
ha m.
ha m.
This is a show i binge on from my earliest years in highschool into my adult life. It is so real, it portrays every day life situations. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. I so love her. I would definitely recommend watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?