BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
I love it!!! it helps me know more about criminal activities and really help me to know how to be carefull on the streets . not to trust in strangers and be sociable with people i already know. even when the cases are not real it shows the actual issues that you can experience now.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
This is definitely one of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! I advised everyone to take the time and watch it from the beginning. It's a great show with a great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new season!
Maria Florencia G.
Maria Florencia G.
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
One of the most amazing TV shows of all time. I'm obsessed with it. All of the actors are amazing and act incredibly good. One of my favorite seasons is 17 especially cause Olivia and Noah are the cutest together. It's definitely a MUST watch cause it doesn't compare to others.
Idania G.
Idania G.
Waterbury, CT
I LOVE LOVE this show it is compact of suspenseful events and my favorite scenes are when all goes to the court and is finally decided by the judge. I can't compare this to another show because it's the only show I watch! Olivia Benson, best show for law acting I've ever seen!
Allison W.
Allison W.
St.Jean-sur-Richelieu
This is one of the best drama cop shows. It shows the reality of things cop go through but it can be over dramatized. They have great actors, but I miss the old cast that first started the show. I like that they have kept a lot of the main characters for long periods of times.
CJ P.
CJ P.
Toronto, Ontario
Intense and emotional show! It will always keep you engaged. My favorite episodes involve Olivia Benson and her capture. That woman is badass! The actors are great and you truly get attached to each and every one of them. I definitely recommend this show to crime-show lovers!
Bea L.
Bea L.
Wamberal
Have loved SVU for years. The characters are relateble and the actors are all amazing. While actors and characters have changed over the years they are still finding ways to engage the audience. It is definitely a must watch as long as you aren't overly sensitive to violence.
Osmar V.
Osmar V.
It's a good series , starting because the stories are good, the plot, the characters, all parce me wonderful.
My favorite scene is when olivia enters the apartment and is the baby , really , I love that part. yes,
Dick Wolf is seriously the best producer of series I've seen.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Zapopan
I like very much this series, I always held in abeyance of which could come to pass, and seen all the seasons, I would love that is never finished, it is great to see the entire process that takes during chapters for which they deem to be the culprit, I think it s wonderful
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU
I never watched it all, but my cousin used to accompany her and I loved the opening theme ! Even without watching the show I recognize that this issue of openness is one of the best I've heard in a series. I will follow this series from the beginning, as soon as possible .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?