BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tia M.
Mississauga, ON
This is my fiancé's favourite show of all time. We watch one episode every night before bed. It's our way of destressing. It is such a great show and you can't help but get invested in each character.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I love this show and have for years. I own most of them on DVD as well. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier seasons and find that they may be running out of stories but I still continue to watch.
Gisella C.
Barranquilla
so good, I like a lot the actors, and the chapters, I think is a good tv program... storys are so good and Benson, Amanda and Ice Tea hahah best ones... I love all them but they are the best
Karina D.
Eu só acho que Stabler e Olivia e Ice-T fazem uma grande equipe neste show. Ele sempre me deixa em suspense e eu estou querendo saber quem é o assassino ou o que vai acontecer a seguir. ele apenas me mantém entretida e eu não quero mudar o canal. Eu nunca assisti um show que foi chato. Posso assistir reprise depois reprise e ainda se divertir. Eu vou dizer que eu gosto dos episódios mais velhos mais do que eu a nova temporada é no agora eu gosto Olivia ser o chefe, mas eu gosto dela mais como o detetive com Stabler nas mostras mais velhas tinham uma grande ligação no show.
Florence J.
This is such an amazing show. it's suspenseful and draws you into the crime. The actors are great and I enjoy watching episode after episode. I will continue to love this show!
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , QC
This show deserves more than 5 stars! All the actors in this show are so talented. Everytime an episode ends im always left wanting more. I can't wait till the show airs again.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
This is a great show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it was real.

I have learned a lot about law and all that from the show. There was an episode about FAS (Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome) which became my topic for my health project. In general, I learned about law and prosecution and it is a great show to watch! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, EXCELLENT!
Chantelle I.
This is one of my favorite TV series. It's exciting, emotional and reflects some of the realities of real-life society. They're not difficult to follow, since each episode is a different case. If you do watch episodes randomly, you'll be okay since it's not required that you follow the series in order (although it's recommended because there are side stories that do go in sequential order, per season). The cast changes rather often, but the main characters such as Mariska Hargitay are always there! I highly recommend this TV show!!
Marissa G.
Scotland
This is my all time favorite TV show!!!!!
I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay who plays Olivia Benson. She is such an incredible actor and has been doing the show for almost 17 years! I'm super excited that the show has been renewed for season 18 and I can't wait for it to return. I watch it every week and never get bored of it, I am invested with every single episode. Recommend this show to anyone and everyone regardless of their interests, fabulous cast and crew! Thank you Wolf for such a brilliant show!
Magalys v.
Law & Order: is focused almost exclusively on the detectives of the police Special Victims Unit of the Police of the City of New York. As the series progresses additional secondary characters as allies detectives Attorney's office and the New York County Medical Examiner added. Typical episodes show the detectives and his colleagues, while investigating and prosecuting crimes of a sexual nature.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?