Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Long Beach, CA

SUV is such an amazing show! I love the fact that they have marathons all the time and the twist they put in the show always keeps you wanting more...
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This is great if you like crime shows. It has great acting and will suck you in in no time. I highly recommend this.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show and i even watch the re runs.The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY

Great show. It will definitely keep you on the edg of your sean and have you crying like crazy. But I love it.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Helena, AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Tytianni Z.
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR

I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
DeAundra M.
DeAundra M.
Kennesaw, GA

I can't get enough SVU!! Every time I watch it it's like I binge on it for days.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI

I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now