BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Darya S.
I love Law & Order SVU with all my heart! I always grab my snacks to have a TV marathon of SVU on my 'me;' days. It is definitely addictive and sometimes those cliff hangers really get you to do some research and see what others suggest could've happened. I just love the stories? So intriguing!
Paulina P.
This is and will always be my favorite program, each chapter is amazing and different, I can not stop watching, see this program makes ME feel I want to be like Ms Olvia Benson, is the best way to spend an afternoon and so I feel it is 100% recommended to see  Law & Order: SVU
Christina N.
I love this show!!!! Whenever there's a marathon I love to binge watch this whenever it's on TV! This is one of my favorite shows, but some of the episodes are so funny and ridiculous!! However, I can't stop watching!
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Adoro esta série, assisto no TNT Series há muitos anos. É inteligente e bem humorada. Mostra a violência do ponto de vista da justiça e também faz uma leitura do comportamento criminoso. Senti a saída do DiOnofre, porém é assim mesmo, as vezes precisa-se de mudança.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like law and order, it's heartbreaking to think some of these things acctaly happen. The actors do an amazing job. I personally don't watch any of the other law and orders. It's defiantly a must see and once you see one you want to watch the rest.
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
SVU has been one of my favourite shows for about a decade now. Olivia Benson is a strong character that is easy to get behind, especially as the seasons go on and we begin to see more of her personal life and emotions. Since the show has been around for 18 seasons now, there has been a change of cast, which made me doubt that the show would be able to prolong its existence. I was pleasantly surprised by the new additions and how well the meshed with the OG's of SVU.

The stories have managed to remain interesting, and I love how they incorporate current events into their storylines (e.g. the trouble with law enforcement and Apple in regards to unlocking smart phones).

Extremely happy Netflix Canada has included seasons 13-17 as part of their streaming services but would LOVE to have all 18 seasons up!
Kecia K.
amoooooooo, essa série,
''No sistema de justiça criminal, crimes sexuais são considerados especialmente hediondos. Na cidade de Nova York, os dedicados detetives que investigam esses crimes são membros de uma esquadrão de elite conhecidos como Unidades de Vítimas Especiais. Esta é a história deles.” .. até decorei o começo (rsrsrsrss)
trata se de investigação de crimes sexuais,
uma equipe fantástica, que corre atras, investiga e não deixa passar nada, sem contar na inteligência e expêriencia deles, que conseguem juntar pistas que as vezes parece não fazer nenhum sentido, e no final acertam direitinho.
OLIVIA, ELIOT, FIN, AMANDA, O CAPITAL
entre outros,
são todos ótimos, são como uma família, dentro e fora do trabalho,
todos se ajudando, e ajudando as vítimas, essa é uma série viciante, ótima, adoroo !
Iman A.
The Hague
I'm in love with this show! I have watched it since I was 6 years old. I love the story's and the cast ofcourse I literly grow up with this show it's like ncis but its nicer they really take you in the show it feels like you are the investigator
sinaiht F.
Como muchos series de television, es muy buena, tanto en historia como actores, es entretenida y todo eso. en mi opinion al a ver muchas serio que se le asemeja me parece bastante aburrida, no me gusta, me parece pesima.
Lennara V.
Salvador,Bahia
I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?