Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
alexa r.
alexa r.

mi serie favorita, misterio, intriga y mucha acción los actores buenísimos en sus diferentes temporadas, los temas siempre distintos, supera por mucho ncis, la segunda temorada es la mejor, deberían sacar mas capítulos nuevos, somos fans todos en mi familia.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.

I watch it with my dad, my mum doesn't like it. I like it because my dad and I talk about it and we kinda 'argue' about it. But we don't watch as many times as we were used to because there aren't new episodes and it's boring to re-see episodes every night.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I started watching law & order svu when i was 7 your probably like wtf but my parents didn't mind they also don't want me living in rainbow land. this show has great actors and acting it uses bases of real crime stories and i will recommend this show greatly
Marlene S.
Marlene S.

Sometime the character story lines can be long and drawn out. However I find the "cases" realistic and I enjoy how you see a crime go from investigation to trial and everything in between. I feel it gives a fair representative of the American Legal System.
Christina D.
Christina D.

My favorite show for years!!!! When I was pregnant with my son before I knew what I was having we had picked Olivia as our girl name. I love the storylines, they're so well written! There's always suspense, twists & turns & a lot of detail into the crimes.
Bălănuță M.
Bălănuță M.

I only started watching the series this year, and sadly there are too many seasons to watch every single episode, but I've watched a couple from every single season, the actors are really good and if you like police series then it's totally a must watch.
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas

Esta es una de las series televisibas que más me gusta y que he visto durante años Stabler y benson son excelentes personajes buenos actores buena actuación, similar a otras series pero esta es la mejor. Se la recomiendo siempre mucho a todos para verla.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Es una gran serie para aquellas personas amantes de la investigación. Sus actores son muy buenos ya que se meten en el papel. No es similar a ninguna serie. La mejor escena es cuando logran meter preso al culpable. Lo recomiendo porque es una gran serie.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Barquisimeto

I for completely love this tv show. It´s so interesting. It have amazing actors that makes everything feels real. It´s similar to others tv series but this is my favorite one for sure. I FOR SURE recommend it to other people for watching. It is amazing!!
Chaitali D.
Chaitali D.

Gritty and some times too hard to watch. Detective Olivia Benson is my favorite characters. Sometimes after watching a particular episode, I can't stop thinking about it for days!! And to think that they are based on real cases just gives me the creeps.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?