BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.
It's a griping show with lots of ups and downs and hard luck life stories. Some touching real life situations and others a lil too far fetched. Some of the characters are great. Liv and Finn are my favs. I miss the Captain. This show over the years had lots of great actors Sharon Stone was a shocker but a good momentary addition to the crew. Made Stabler look like a real macho dude. Lol!!
Caitlin M.
My bestfriend got me to watch this as I'm a massive fan of these types of shows and this programme really makes you think about what happens in this world to young, old inoccent people. I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 12, it's hardly gory but I think it would be really good if younger children watched it just to let them know that it could happen to anyone one so be safe .
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen almost all episodes of the series, but the fact remains , that output Meloni, by his formidable interpretation of Detective Stabler , the series has been overshadowed , I try to put favorably on the work of Pinno , but I estimate who have not given their role in the series, to the extent the argument for his character . Impeccable as always Ice T, M. Hargitay and other cast .
Jeannette J.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. Quality writing and outstanding performances. Each episode is riveting, written with intelligence, and character driven. The writers' ability to draw viewers in and make them care about the involving storylines and characters help to make "Law & Order: SVU" one of the finest legal series on television.
Mackensy M.
ME FASCINA!!!! amor la Ley y el orden UVE, el papel de Olivia es increible y de verdad me encantan todos los casos, son increibles sus actores, creo que he visto todos los capitulos, 100% recomendada!

FASCINATES ME!!!! love Law and Order SVU , the role of Olivia is really amazing and I love all cases are incredible actors , I think I've seen all the chapters , 100 % recommended !
paulina m.
Panama,panama
is an American police procedural, legal, crime drama television series set in New York City, episodes will go into detail about detective's personal lives and how they may or may not tie into the crimes dealt with during the show. Typical episodes follow the detectives and their colleagues as they investigate and prosecute sexually based offenses. The show starred Christopher
CaRoll D.
Un programa bien esquematizado
Donde se hace seguimiento a crimenes y las cirscunstancias en que se presentaron, con el fin de encontrar a la persona o personas involucradas. De forma indirecta es informativo y educativo. Por lo menos yo aprendo muchas cosas.
Cada episodio es un evento diferente, asi que no es realmente necesario estar al tanto de cada uno de los capitulos.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Pop Culture Expert
This has been my favorite show since day one however many years ago. Being the longest running show aside from the Simpsons and Y&R, it has build its name on action packed, heart wrenching stories. I've seen every episode perhaps more than once. You have to watch it. The cast is the best with Olivia at the hull, you can't go wrong. Wednesday nights I'm glued to the tv,..
Doménica C.
i have no words to say how much i love this show, it's my favorite and it always will be, its nothing similar to other tv shows, it has suspense, and the cast is amazing as well.+, my favorite character is Olivia and also Rafael Barba, it's a must watch and i wish netflix didn't delete it, i watch it every single day since i was 14 on Universal Channel, Im almost 19 now..
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so addicting but scary at the same time because this stuff really happens ! It makes you very aware of your surroundings and how to handle situations. I hope it's how all SVUs work because they really go the extra mile to figure stuff out. And that's my favorite part! When they figure it out. It's great. I love Mariska is my fav !! I'm sure everyone tunes in
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?