Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

One of my favorite shows. However, I feel like it's becoming too much of a soap opera and I miss the older actors.
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA

My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL

I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I love this show because you just never know how it is going to end. It keeps you guessing. No two cases are the same. Olivia and Finch are my favorite characters. My favorite scene/episode was when Olivia got attacked by a serial rapist. She was so believable.
Kara P.
Kara P.

No matter how long this show as been on TV it is still one of my favorites. The way the show is written and produced is excellent and exciting.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Okawville, IL

I love to watch this show New or rerun.. I usually forget how it ends before I see it again zzz Soooo i can't turn it off!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

It brings a lot of attention to stuff happening in the world, i cant wait for the next season after that cliff hanger
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I have been watching this show for years and I love it. It was one of the shows that got me interested in law enforcement. I love the story lines and how well the characters are developed.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ

Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now