Add a Photo

Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every episode and every season, never gets old or boring and deals with a lot of controversial issues that keep you interested. Cast is awesome as well, even when cast changes they have great replacements that come in and you can't help but enjoy them.
Nahed T.
Nahed T.
Love this show. So that it was on Netflix, but it only had a couple season on it. Started watching it and fell I love with the show. I couldn't stop watching. I had to find out what happened from season 1 and that's what I did. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay
I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
sara h.
sara h.
Law and order is a great show which i sometimes watch in my spare time its great for anyone that loves law and what to do it when there older. its not the same to other shows its very unique like i said i recommend this to anyone that likes law and order like crimes
patricia d.
patricia d.
My favorite "go to" show when I find myself with some spare time. Even when I'm away from home, staying at a hotel, I look through the TV menu, looking for a law and order episode. You can pick up at any time. great actors .... just one of my all time favorites!!!!
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series honestly. Do you like drama and crime? Well this show is for you! The actors and actresses are great and I love how they had a Native American as a part of their show. This is by far, the best series I have ever watched. I highly reccommend this.
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
México
me encanta ya que te muestra por todo lo que tienen que pasar un investigador de crímenes y las historias de antes del crimen es muy similar a Bones pero lo diferente es que no trata solo de una persona sino que de todo el equipo que ayuda a encontrar al culpable.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Buxton, WY
A modern classic!
Heartbreaking, exciting and thrilling, it's a genius combonation of sensationalist plot, erudite acting, genius storytelling, and Law And Orders trademark finesse.
Special praise goes to Olivia Benson, surely the greatest female cope of all time!
Cheranda F.
Cheranda F.
Montreal, QC
I recommend this show to anyone that likes crime series or anything having to do with the law. the show is never a one stop circus, the storyline is constantly evolving and becoming something that stays relevant with the news of today. I definitely recommend this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?