Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bryan, TX
One of my all time favorites,I was introduced to this show at a young age,by my Mom amd zi still try to keep up with it. Detective Stabler and Benson are amazing and even though Stabler is no longer on the show Benson is still amazing and I am starting to like Amanda Rollins
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
If you're into suspense and plot twist..... This is the show for you. Be sure you watch the entire thing because even by missing the first 10 mins you will be lost. Everything seems realist and makes me want to change my day time job to being a crime scene investigator. Lol!
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN
I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA
Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC
I watch this whenever I can when it is on. I like this over the other Law and Orders because it seems more real and the actors seem more genuine. I have several especially with Elliot. The actors bring the characters to life and give them heart and I feel it is a must watch.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?