Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI

Great show, a lot of seasons and still going! I have been watching for a while now and great character development and the show keeps getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the new season to come out. This is a must watch. On Hulu+ and Netflix (seasons 14-17 only)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY

I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH

This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Brandy s.
Brandy s.

this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn

I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
saint s.
saint s.

GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now