Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Annelle B.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA
Ole Olivia Benson is my spirit animal. I miss Elliott Stabler, but Olivia is a TOTAL bada$$ and is a great character to empower women!! The shows are not too far from reality and are based on events that could really happen, so it's not too far fetched and I appreciate that.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
I love this show. I always try to solve the case along with the show. It keeps me on my toes and leaves me wanting to watch more. I love how each backstory is different and they never have a repeat case. I would highly recommend to those who love mysteries and crime solving.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Indio, CA
If you are home and bored you can always count on SVU and Olivia Benson to pick you up! This I basically the go to went home sick for the day series! It's always on and you will never cease to be surprised at what new story line comes up! It's the best part about television!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
taty t.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Pop Culture Expert
I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN
I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
I love this show and i even watch the re runs. The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess. This has to be one of the longest running shows that are my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?