Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI

This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

One of the longest running series on NBC since 1999. Comparing to Cold Case and other crime related drama series. The actors are amazing along with good acting also. I really do not have any favorite scenes from the show because I love all of the scenes from Law and Order SVU.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI

I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.

This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH

Cant get enough of this show. Even when Im up to date on the current episodes, I will always be content to watch re runs on whatever channel wants to play them. Its great to watch the old episodes and see just how many now famous celebrities were once nobodies on Law and Order
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma

OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, Fl

My favorite type of TV series is just like this it's great I love criminal minds and long order both series are great I love the characters and everything about it and to be honest the series actually helps you get a better understanding of life around you and criminal stuff.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL

Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Brandy s.
Brandy s.

this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now