Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN

Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX

I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR

I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

This show will never get old. I wouldn't recommend watching it by yourself especially if you are a female because personally I get scared. The sad thing about the show is so many of the situations happen in real life. Svu is an addicting show that any crime show watcher will love.
Lani K.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN

Love to watch this show! Have honestly been watching since I was a kid and have not ever gotten sick of it. Similar to the other Law and Order tv series, but by far my favorite. Have loved watching the different social issues it tackles and of course, Olivia Benson over the years.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI

My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO

Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND

There are so many things that I could say about this tv show, i could go on for days. I love it. It is addicting to watch and it doesn't bore you. If your trying to sleep, don't have this show on, because it will not happen. Everyone should be watching this. It is just that good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now