Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Mary O.
Mary O.

Its always a good day when the law and order svu marathons are on. Love the different story lines and how captivated you get with each episode.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.

This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Heather C.
Heather C.

Great show. Great storylines. Hate that Stabler left. It just isn't the same.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Calera, AL

Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Montgomery, TX

My favorite show ever. Law and order SVU has been on for over 10 years and is still as good as when it started. A new mystery and crime every episode and it never gets old. I look forward to this show every Wednesday because I know it'll be just as good as it was in 1999
Meghan E.
Meghan E.
Mexico Beach, Fl

I used to be completely addicted to this show, but my mom recommended I quit binge watching because I was having bad dreams all the time. None the less it's still a great show, and the actors dynamics are great together.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI

Now I can't lie, this is my #1 fave show ever, but even though he wasn't the best actor in the world, the show lost some of its spark when they let go of Stabler. I am still sad to see him gone. I always hope that I'll watch an episode and *poof* there he is again. LOL None the less, lots of twists and turns and some gore. gotta love SVU
claire i.
claire i.
Amherst, NH

This show is awesome! Although it is very very addicting! I can't stop watching it! Love that it's on Netflix
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this show. I can sit and watch the same episode a hundred times and it never gets old. Elliot is pretty easy on the eyes too so that makes it better ;)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now