Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Ann Arbor , Mi

I love this show! It's so interesting and always captivates me
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

I love this show. I can sit and watch the same episode a hundred times and it never gets old. Elliot is pretty easy on the eyes too so that makes it better ;)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI

Im addicted to this show! the cast is amazing! Its always on which is a plus! I got my boyfriend hooked on it!
Karla G.
Karla G.

Me encanta. E visto todos los episodios vale la pena te mantiene atenta al televisor y tiene una tematica muy interesante y actual
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Park, PA

This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY

One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI

Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Ann C.
Ann C.

I never get tired of them! I can watch a whole season in a day. I don't care if its reruns or new ones,it definitely has my full attention.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now