Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Greensboro, NC
Law & Order is a great show that is on TV somewhere or other basically constantly and is a great way to waste some time. It is very entertaining and addicting. You can pretty much start watching any random episode and you won't be confused or anything. Every episode is great and its own story.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala
AMO CON LOCURA Y PASIÓN Esta serie, es super genial, lo malo es que en algunos casos pues ya no ponen que paso, o si no se resolvieron solo termina el episodio pero es buenísima, amo el papel de Olivia, me gusta mucho su actuación al igual que el de los otros personajes. los casos muy buenos.
Yenny A.
Yenny A.
Esta serie es de mis favoritas, no en si por su tema sino por como se desenvuelven los personajes, como defienden al maximo los derechos de las personas que han sido vulneradas y atacadas sexualmente, sinceramente quisiera que la justicia que se ve en esta serie fuera real y todos los paises.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Amazing show. It constantly has new and unique content. Good story line as a whole. Never gets boring, they always keep the viewer entertained and intrigued. The actors are fantastic . Law & Order: SVU always keeps their viewers at the edge of there seats. Definitely a show you need to watch.
Kathie W.
Kathie W.
I love to watch these especially with my children i feel like it is a safe way to teach them the dangers of the world without them experiencing them.the actors on there are amazing, my children think that the shows are real. i say its a must watch if u like to watch crime fighters in action.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This shows something I love to watch in my free time or while doing stuff. You can either watch the episodes in order or just randomly which is something I really like about shows like this. Each episode is unique and interesting and has me on the edge of my seat for majority or the episode.
rebecca v.
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
Pop Culture Expert
I really enjoyed watching this show. I found that they touched on many subjects that a lot of shows tend to stay away from because their are hard to watch. They do it very well though. The show does an amazing job at dealing with touchy subjects without the watcher feeling uncomfortable.
Lucie G.
Lucie G.
It shows a different side to crime fighting, and also raises awareness for many sexual crimes etc. The actors and their acting are very very good, and it is one of my favorites. I always watch it when I see it on the TV, and it is a must watch for everyone at some point in their lives.
Sumanah G.
Sumanah G.
Jackman's Road St.Michael
im in love with this show,there is always good acting and there is never a dull moment always keeping you on your feet. i cant really say its like other shows because it has its own unique way of doing things.what i can say is that this is a great show and you should go check it out.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
saint john, NB
I have watched this show since the beginning and I still enjoy it. The cast of the show continues to be stellar , even with changes over the years. The show does a good job of focusing on important social issues and mixing it up with headlines and famous cases but always with a twist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?