Add a Photo

Eunice V.
Eunice V.
Oct. 6, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Este es show sigue la temática de las series policiacas, cada capítulo tiene un nuevo caso por resolver. Tienes buenas actuaciones, que por momentos pueden llevar a conmocionarte y a tocar tu corazón. A veces los casos son bastante bizarros, pero forman parte de la vida.
Me gusta esta serie, es muy real lo que muestra y los actores son excelentes todos me gustan, me hacen creer lo que estoy viendo. me gusta el capitulo del depravado mitomano que la secuestra a la actriz ppal y lo atrapan, lo jusgan y sale todo a su favor, que impotencia.
Billie M.
Billie M.
A very intense show but definitely worth the watch. Hard to imagine that even though the show is fictional, it covers subjects that happen to people everyday. The way the characters act in the show is fascinating and you could only hope a team like them exists out there.
rosalia r.
rosalia r.
ME ENCANTA ESAT SERIE YA ME SOY ESTUDIANTE DE RWECHO Y ME FACISNA ESTOY ENCANTADA CON ELLA ME GUSTA LAS ESENAS DE LOS JUZGADOS YA ME USTA DEMASIADA ME GUSTA EL QUE INTERPRETA A OLIVIA BENSON Y A ELLIOT ME ENCANTA VERLA LA S RECOMIENDO MUCHO LA VEO Y LA VEO Y NO ME ENFADA
Piper T.
Piper T.
I love crime shows and this show is awesome. The best part of this show is that most of the time you can just turn on an episode and watch it not having to know the previous episode (it helps to watch them all for character development tho!). Marshika Hargitay is awesome
Zoë M.
Zoë M.
Great series which captivates me for its storylines and compulsive viewing. The only downside is my cable subscription doesn't allow for watching earlier seasons in the right order. Brilliant series otherwise and recommended for anyone over 14 due to storylines covered.
Cesia V.
Cesia V.
I love this series as a link for the whole story, not boring but I only see the chapters when broadcast on televison, I like the characters and is very well managed,there are scenes that are very well made and acted I recommendit for people who like the action and drama
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I love Law & Order SVU!! It is so easy to get caught up in a marathon of the show because the characters and stories are so remarkably engaging. I love that the show features a strong female lead. This is one of the few television shows that I actually regularly watch.
Ali B.
Ali B.
I can't rave enough about this series!! bring Elliot back in season 18! I am so excited. Let's just say I have seen ever single episode and there are 18 seasons. Must watch. It's my go to show during the day when nothing's on and I I'll still rewards previous episodes.
Raghada A.
Raghada A.
Egypt
Very catchy series, the idea of having new crime or case every episode is interesting and keeps our interest up. The cast is professional and talented, I love watching it daily, the crimes are also touching to female being about violence towards women. Highly engaging
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?