Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
patricia d.
patricia d.

My favorite "go to" show when I find myself with some spare time. Even when I'm away from home, staying at a hotel, I look through the TV menu, looking for a law and order episode. You can pick up at any time. great actors .... just one of my all time favorites!!!!
Destiny T.
Destiny T.

I love this series honestly. Do you like drama and crime? Well this show is for you! The actors and actresses are great and I love how they had a Native American as a part of their show. This is by far, the best series I have ever watched. I highly reccommend this.
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
México

me encanta ya que te muestra por todo lo que tienen que pasar un investigador de crímenes y las historias de antes del crimen es muy similar a Bones pero lo diferente es que no trata solo de una persona sino que de todo el equipo que ayuda a encontrar al culpable.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

A modern classic!
Heartbreaking, exciting and thrilling, it's a genius combonation of sensationalist plot, erudite acting, genius storytelling, and Law And Orders trademark finesse.
Special praise goes to Olivia Benson, surely the greatest female cope of all time!
Victor M.
Victor M.
Coronel, Concepcion

Special victims unit (violation victims, or attemp of violation). Charge with cruel scenes (non-explicit) it is different to other Law & Order because it seems the actors are really engage on each case as if it was a real case, even the spectator cannot look away
Karen B.
Karen B.

SIN DUDA UNA DE LASMEJORES SERIESDE CRIMEN, AMO A OLIVIA Y EXTRAÑO A ELLIOT HACÍAN UNA PAREJA PERFECTA Y UNA TRAMA EXCELENTE LA VERDAD ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES SERIES QUE HE VISTO LOS CASOS ENFOCADOS A UN BUEN DESENLACE SIN DUDA ALGUNA ME ENCANTO KA RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Akosua O.
Akosua O.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is an investigation show the focuses on victims involved with sexual assault or harassment cases. Every case is different, and may depict details or be inspired by real cases from the current day or the past. I highly recommend
Cheranda F.
Cheranda F.
Montreal, QC

I recommend this show to anyone that likes crime series or anything having to do with the law. the show is never a one stop circus, the storyline is constantly evolving and becoming something that stays relevant with the news of today. I definitely recommend this
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

My family and I are obsessed withSVU! We have been watching it since season 1, I'll probably never stop watching it, I'm a big supporter of all the cast members and crew that put so much effort into it. It takes a lot for a show to run this long and I thank them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now