Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC

Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Katrelia G.
Katrelia G.
Columbus , Ga

I love this show. Once you watch this you won't get enough of it!!!!
dalia a.
dalia a.
sydney

I love this show. I can sit and watch the same episode a hundred times and it never gets old. Elliot is pretty easy on the eyes too so that makes it better ;)
Andra B.
Andra B.

Even with the current departure of series favorite Elliot Stabler, this show is still fantastic. I have always liked how SVU really tackled the hard subjects and comments on what is happening in the real world. I am very much looking forward to their episode regarding recent comments about "legitimate rape". Mariska Hargitay, the lead, is involved with a volunteer organization that strives to educate about sexual assault.
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn , NY

Svu is definietly one of my favs! I have the new episodes programmed to record so I don't miss a thing. I miss elliot but Mariska has been doing an amazing job directing!
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY

I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now