Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kloe S.
Kloe S.
Melbourne

This show is by far one of the best TV shows yet so underrated compared to other crime shows. Its Mainly about sexual assault cases and murder, it's bound to keep you guessing. I love it! Would definitely recommend this to someone that is into drama and crime!
ha m.
ha m.

This is a show i binge on from my earliest years in highschool into my adult life. It is so real, it portrays every day life situations. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. I so love her. I would definitely recommend watching
Klaudia P.
Klaudia P.
Mississauga

If you're into criminal law this show is for you, very captivating and portrays real life situations that would occur in the court. Great acting and it seems as if they are real cops and lawyers, similar to the series Suits, and it is definitely a must watch.
Nikita A.
Nikita A.
Johannesburg South Africa

Im not a huge TV watcher but I enjoy this serious. It is entertaining and I can watch episodes over and over again. I find the acting to be good and the stories are not too far fetched. I enjoy crime series and I like that this one follows through to the end.
Maya S.
Maya S.

I love law and order: svu. It's interesting the acting is good and theirs so many episodes so you can't binge watch it too quickly 😂 . I love seeing all the guest stars as their is soooo many. It is my favorite crime show and one of my favorites in general.
alexa r.
alexa r.

mi serie favorita, misterio, intriga y mucha acción los actores buenísimos en sus diferentes temporadas, los temas siempre distintos, supera por mucho ncis, la segunda temorada es la mejor, deberían sacar mas capítulos nuevos, somos fans todos en mi familia.
Soraya T.
Soraya T.

I am in love with this series. Whenever I watch the episodes. I like the style or the CSI.Police investigation is a subject that I like. The actors are great and pass reality of the facts. The scene I like most is Olivia. watch on weekends or 2 times a week.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I started watching law & order svu when i was 7 your probably like wtf but my parents didn't mind they also don't want me living in rainbow land. this show has great actors and acting it uses bases of real crime stories and i will recommend this show greatly
Sofia B.
Sofia B.

I watch it with my dad, my mum doesn't like it. I like it because my dad and I talk about it and we kinda 'argue' about it. But we don't watch as many times as we were used to because there aren't new episodes and it's boring to re-see episodes every night.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.

Sometime the character story lines can be long and drawn out. However I find the "cases" realistic and I enjoy how you see a crime go from investigation to trial and everything in between. I feel it gives a fair representative of the American Legal System.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now