Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I love Law & Order SVU!! It is so easy to get caught up in a marathon of the show because the characters and stories are so remarkably engaging. I love that the show features a strong female lead. This is one of the few television shows that I actually regularly watch.
this serie is very good because it keeps the viewer expectation for all chapters and can look orderly or disorderly manner without losing the order of the series, that's what I like about it. It is a very old but very complete series and have a lot of excelent actors.
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.

This is a very good series and it always keeps me on my toes and never disappointing me. the acting is also very good and you would this that they real lawyers i love it when they get difficult cases and it doesn't compare to other TV shows this is a must watch id say
Raghada A.
Raghada A.
Egypt

Very catchy series, the idea of having new crime or case every episode is interesting and keeps our interest up. The cast is professional and talented, I love watching it daily, the crimes are also touching to female being about violence towards women. Highly engaging
Élise B.
Élise B.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu

i like this show because it is a old school soap about the cop and the lawyer. I prefer the investigation in the show. The actor is oki, they have the old school style for this show. it doesn't have a other cop show like this style with the old school scene and acting
Amy S.
Amy S.
Beausejour, Manitoba

I have watched every episode and every season, never gets old or boring and deals with a lot of controversial issues that keep you interested. Cast is awesome as well, even when cast changes they have great replacements that come in and you can't help but enjoy them.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.

Extremely addicting very good for a pass time or for background noise, or just to sit and binge watch. It's thrilling, and very engaging. The nature of the show is quite sensitive but it brings truth to the real word. I watch this often because it's on almost always.
Nahed T.
Nahed T.

Love this show. So that it was on Netflix, but it only had a couple season on it. Started watching it and fell I love with the show. I couldn't stop watching. I had to find out what happened from season 1 and that's what I did. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
sara h.
sara h.

Law and order is a great show which i sometimes watch in my spare time its great for anyone that loves law and what to do it when there older. its not the same to other shows its very unique like i said i recommend this to anyone that likes law and order like crimes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now