Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

I never watched it all, but my cousin used to accompany her and I loved the opening theme ! Even without watching the show I recognize that this issue of openness is one of the best I've heard in a series. I will follow this series from the beginning, as soon as possible .
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Montreal, QC

Such an amazing show that manages to tackle current social issues and constantly stay current. So much more interesting than Law and Order Criminal Intent, mostly because of the cast, especially Mariska Hargitay. This is a show I can rewatch over and over again, must see.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I have watched law and order SVU since I was a kid. They always have fresh content and even pull ideas from real cases. It's an entertaining show and never gets old. Some of their episodes really touch your heart. I would recommend that people over the age of 16 watch it.
rosalia r.
rosalia r.

ME ENCANTA ESAT SERIE YA ME SOY ESTUDIANTE DE RWECHO Y ME FACISNA ESTOY ENCANTADA CON ELLA ME GUSTA LAS ESENAS DE LOS JUZGADOS YA ME USTA DEMASIADA ME GUSTA EL QUE INTERPRETA A OLIVIA BENSON Y A ELLIOT ME ENCANTA VERLA LA S RECOMIENDO MUCHO LA VEO Y LA VEO Y NO ME ENFADA
Billie M.
Billie M.

A very intense show but definitely worth the watch. Hard to imagine that even though the show is fictional, it covers subjects that happen to people everyday. The way the characters act in the show is fascinating and you could only hope a team like them exists out there.
Me gusta esta serie, es muy real lo que muestra y los actores son excelentes todos me gustan, me hacen creer lo que estoy viendo. me gusta el capitulo del depravado mitomano que la secuestra a la actriz ppal y lo atrapan, lo jusgan y sale todo a su favor, que impotencia.
Eunice V.
Eunice V.

Este es show sigue la temática de las series policiacas, cada capítulo tiene un nuevo caso por resolver. Tienes buenas actuaciones, que por momentos pueden llevar a conmocionarte y a tocar tu corazón. A veces los casos son bastante bizarros, pero forman parte de la vida.
Piper T.
Piper T.

I love crime shows and this show is awesome. The best part of this show is that most of the time you can just turn on an episode and watch it not having to know the previous episode (it helps to watch them all for character development tho!). Marshika Hargitay is awesome
Zoë M.
Zoë M.

Great series which captivates me for its storylines and compulsive viewing. The only downside is my cable subscription doesn't allow for watching earlier seasons in the right order. Brilliant series otherwise and recommended for anyone over 14 due to storylines covered.
Cesia V.
Cesia V.

I love this series as a link for the whole story, not boring but I only see the chapters when broadcast on televison, I like the characters and is very well managed,there are scenes that are very well made and acted I recommendit for people who like the action and drama
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?