BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Scotland
This is my all time favorite TV show!!!!!
I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay who plays Olivia Benson. She is such an incredible actor and has been doing the show for almost 17 years! I'm super excited that the show has been renewed for season 18 and I can't wait for it to return. I watch it every week and never get bored of it, I am invested with every single episode. Recommend this show to anyone and everyone regardless of their interests, fabulous cast and crew! Thank you Wolf for such a brilliant show!
Sabina C.
Sabina C.
THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVOURITE SHOW SINCE I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!! I cannot stop watching it!! The cases are taken from many real life cases that are current and in the media and the characters are all highly loveable and engaging! Detective Olivia Benson played by the stunning Mariska Hargitay has been my idol since I was a kid. The relationships between all the characters and seeing their struggles makes me feel like I've grown with them. I would probably have a mental breakdown if this show ever ended.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert
This is a really good TV crime drama. The actors are excellent and the story lines are really thought provoking and dramatic. Although some episodes can be disturbing because it deals with such perverse and twisted crimes, it also brings to light some serious topics that need to be addressed in today's society in a very powerful and positive way. It doesn't shy away from these topics but instead confronts them and brings them to the forefront. This is a really excellent TV show for a mature audience.
Jobelle E.
Jobelle E.
Metro Manila, Philippines
This show has been on for sooooo long. The cinematography does not change even if the episode has been shot the last 5 years which is both good and bad. Good cause it retains its "personality" or signature. Bad cause it just makes me think I am watching a re-run.

I love that the characters are not just stiff cops but shows their personality.

It is sort of depressing to watch especially cases where in kids are involved.

If you like this Criminal Minds or CSI would also be in your list (I guess)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
birmingham, West midlands
I have been a fan if this series for 3 years now.Its a fantastic show dealing with some very upsetting issues at times.The characters in the show are well rounded,solid characters and i find myself fascinated by their lives.
This is an excellent, thought provoking show and i would highly recommend it.
My favourite character in the show is Detective Olivia Benson,she is a good role model to women today as she is strong,independant and refuses to compromise her integrity.
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Adriana E.
Adriana E.

To be honest, the case as presented was very hard to decide on - again, usual on the show, but reflective of many real life cases I guess, where it is basically one person's word against another. I was suspicious of Billy Campbell as he always seems to play shifty characters these days, but the girl was also rather untrustworthy..hmm, who is telling the truth?

A really good Olivia ep - I adore Mariska!! Chris Meloni also does a great job.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Hamilton, ON
While the subject matter of this show is quite graphic and unpleasant I love that it gets me thinking about important issues such as sexual assault. The show does a good job of taking controversial stories from real life and getting you to view them from the perspective of different characters, reminding you that these aren't always black and white issues. If you are into crime shows this is definitely one to add to your watch list.
laura p.
laura p.
Es una serie bastante buena, en realidad si te gustan los temas como de casos y todo lo que se desarrolla en medio del mismo es bastante buena, tambien no solo son los casos que llegan, sino el dinamismo que hay entre los actores de la serie es bastante bueno, aunque es mejor que si quieres ver la serie lo hagas en orden ya que te puedes perder de algunos temas que posiblemente en temporadas posteriores salen a relucir nuevamente.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Kingston, ON
Literally my favourite show. A diverse and well developed set of characters and interesting plotlines that keep me coming back. It really gets down to the nitty gritty and doesn't skirt away from any societal problems because they're too contentious. It's sad when a character leaves that you've grown to love, but every new character that gets introduced to the main cast has been amazing! 10/10 would recommend this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?