Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA

I like that it's a show that's almost always on, on one channel we have at home because I always get sucker into the stories one right after another. So if I'm bored and can't find anything to watch I can always count on it to give me something good to watch the only ones I never like are the cliffhanger ones, but they don't happen often so great show
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL

Can never go wrong with a bunch of episodes of Law and Order SVU. Easily can keep me in front of the TV for hours.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA

It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Malarie E.
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX

This is literally my favorite tv show!!! I love the plot lines and the characters! Will continue to watch.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Atlanta, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Rell B.
Rell B.

Even since Stabler left the show I stop watching it but once they start the marathon (with Stabler) on the USA channel I can sit and watch it all day like I never seen one episode .
LEAR25061 Mariangel A.
LEAR25061 Mariangel A.
valencia, carabobo

la mejor serie de todos los tiempos es la ley y el oren, unidad de victimas especiales. no me canso de verla.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now