Add a Photo

Photos (23)
CJ P.
CJ P.
Toronto, Ontario

Intense and emotional show! It will always keep you engaged. My favorite episodes involve Olivia Benson and her capture. That woman is badass! The actors are great and you truly get attached to each and every one of them. I definitely recommend this show to crime-show lovers!
Allison W.
Allison W.
St.Jean-sur-Richelieu

This is one of the best drama cop shows. It shows the reality of things cop go through but it can be over dramatized. They have great actors, but I miss the old cast that first started the show. I like that they have kept a lot of the main characters for long periods of times.
Idania G.
Idania G.
Waterbury, CT

I LOVE LOVE this show it is compact of suspenseful events and my favorite scenes are when all goes to the court and is finally decided by the judge. I can't compare this to another show because it's the only show I watch! Olivia Benson, best show for law acting I've ever seen!
Bea L.
Bea L.
Wamberal

Have loved SVU for years. The characters are relateble and the actors are all amazing. While actors and characters have changed over the years they are still finding ways to engage the audience. It is definitely a must watch as long as you aren't overly sensitive to violence.
Osmar V.
Osmar V.

It's a good series , starting because the stories are good, the plot, the characters, all parce me wonderful.
My favorite scene is when olivia enters the apartment and is the baby , really , I love that part. yes,
Dick Wolf is seriously the best producer of series I've seen.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Zapopan

I like very much this series, I always held in abeyance of which could come to pass, and seen all the seasons, I would love that is never finished, it is great to see the entire process that takes during chapters for which they deem to be the culprit, I think it s wonderful
Jay C.
Jay C.

This show is never boring. Always keeps me on my feet and pondering who is the culprit. I love every episode and the reruns.my favorite scene is the one where the guy makes the girls into dolls it was so weird and sinister. They saved 2 girls and as usually got.the bad guy

Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

I never watched it all, but my cousin used to accompany her and I loved the opening theme ! Even without watching the show I recognize that this issue of openness is one of the best I've heard in a series. I will follow this series from the beginning, as soon as possible .
Erica G.
Erica G.
Harrowsmith, Ontario

Olivia Benson. Enough said. Anyone who watches this will fall in love with what seems like a real life female super hero. No her character doesn't where a cape but she should. The stories are horrendous and apaulling but they touch on real issues and it is done tastefully.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I have watched law and order SVU since I was a kid. They always have fresh content and even pull ideas from real cases. It's an entertaining show and never gets old. Some of their episodes really touch your heart. I would recommend that people over the age of 16 watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now