Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Rell B.
Rell B.

Even since Stabler left the show I stop watching it but once they start the marathon (with Stabler) on the USA channel I can sit and watch it all day like I never seen one episode .
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA

I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI

Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Eli P.
Eli P.

This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA

Every season gets better and better. Olivia is an amazing detective that worked through the ranks the right way and helps protect innocent victims.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.

This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This is great if you like crime shows. It has great acting and will suck you in in no time. I highly recommend this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now