Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diane H.
Diane H.
Mississauga
I found this show was very true to meaning and it followed its plot very well. I was intrigued by the theme and stayed when I got to see how analytical this show was. I definitely liked seeing how forensics played out in the show and I would definitely recommend to those who won't find the show triggering.
Leyda S.
Leyda S.
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Es una de las mejores series de TV, no me canso de verla, la teniente Olivia Benson es la mejor, no importa muchas veces que no hayas visto todos los capítulos o todas las temporadas pues el trama es tan bueno que te enganchas si vas en la mitad de la temporada 7 o en el primer capitulo de la temporada 10.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I have watched every episode, from every season, I love this program. My favorite scene is when Benson exacts revenge on her kidnapper Lewis! Powerful acting! There are many Law and Orders, and they are all filled with good writing, plots, and character development, but this is my favorite. I love Benson.
Meiyee S.
Meiyee S.
LaSalle
I binge watched all 17 seasons in a month! I couldn't get enough of not only the cases(which some were quite disturbing), but also the balance with the detectives' personal lives. The cases are so interesting but they never leave you hanging or give you bad dreams. They're nice , well rounded episodes.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never disappoints (well maybe when some of the actors leave...)! They are always ready to touch on controversial subjects, sometimes making you question your initial thoughts. Although the topics are often hard to think about, the fact that they get people thinking is the most important part.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
mississauga, Ontario
What can be said about Law and Order SVU. This show is tragic, heart wrenching and all around amazing. It keeps us viewer engaged and wanting more. Every episodes has a different case but also a plot you want to follow for all characters. Another one on the Top 10 crime dramas out there. a must watch.
Jeffry B.
Jeffry B.
Esta serie me encanto dede la primera vez que lo vi , un dia que no podia dormir y al verla creo que no logre dormir nada porque la serie que cada vez tiene un nuevo caso me encanta, solo que parece que han cambiado a comparacion de antes, me gustaria ver las mismas tramas de antes cuando iniciaron
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
So additive ones u start watching u can't stop. Me and my hubby went all the way back to the first season and watch every show we are now on the last season and I really hope they keep making more. It also make u keep ur eyes open to what can easily happen and makes u more aware or ur surrounding.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Greensboro, NC
Law & Order is a great show that is on TV somewhere or other basically constantly and is a great way to waste some time. It is very entertaining and addicting. You can pretty much start watching any random episode and you won't be confused or anything. Every episode is great and its own story.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
AMO CON LOCURA Y PASIÓN Esta serie, es super genial, lo malo es que en algunos casos pues ya no ponen que paso, o si no se resolvieron solo termina el episodio pero es buenísima, amo el papel de Olivia, me gusta mucho su actuación al igual que el de los otros personajes. los casos muy buenos.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?