BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA
Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Ashley C.
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC
My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
Sabrina J.
This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
audra b.
Millstone, KY
I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show for quite awhile, as does my mother and now my children. I like the characters and actors who play them. I also feel that you do get a fairly realistic view of the process and like that the end is usually a bit of a surprise.
Courtney F.
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?