Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Liz B.
Liz B.
I watch this show every night. I love how the stories sometimes loosely relates to things that are going on in the news. The other versions of Law & Order just do not measure up. With the amount of episodes I always have something to watch (something like 400 episodes). A must watch for sure and great for passing time
Grace B.
Grace B.
There is a reason this is the only Law&Order spin-off that has remained. The stories are disturbingly human and the detective (Olivia and Elliot) are a dynamic duo with out the funny business. A feminist show some would argue before it's time, every episode is a shining one and will leave you with a food for thought.
Paris H.
Paris H.
Baldivis
Law & Order SVU is one of the most interesting Crime shows I've watched. I don't find it to be like any others. It is very believable and you feel like what is happening on the show is real. My favorite scene's are the ones that involve Noah Benson's adopted son.
I recommend this show if you like crime with a twist.
Vanessa E P.
Vanessa E P.
Valencia, Edo. Carabobo Venezuela

Is there anything more tempting than the law and order? This show has done a good job of changing the cast members , keeping the overall story and the feel of the series. Not have my "must see" list more, but still a great glut of rain in the afternoon .. I love marathons ewsta series , the plot , its content .
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
eunapolis, ba
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Pense em uma série que você não consegue prever o final.. e uma série que você não cansa de assistir.. os personagens são únicos.. e eu?? eu gravo a série e assisto várias vezes!! não enjoo!! Sou ídola da Benson, tem garra, tem fibra e lidera com uma doçura que só nós mulheres temos!! Sou fã de Law e Order: SVU
Laura M.
Laura M.
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like the stories about this kind of victims, and principal characters are real humans. Sometimes the stories are really sad and sometimes they have a good ending, just like the life is. And it's more real de the other series like CSI, L&O have a more realistic example of the american justice, the common law.
Jean M.
Jean M.
I enjoy watching this show it comes on at a time that I usually am done for the day. The stories are always intresting and realistic. My husband got me watching and now he is gone I still watch regularly I like this show more than some of the other shows like it because I don't like too much blood and gore..
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show really makes me glued to the couch. Like I like how the show goes, the action and the drama and all. I must say the actors are really great in this show. My favourite part is when when they are able to solve the case easy. I would recommend this show to everyone who likes action and drama combine.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
I love law and order svu in All its episodes they are all amazing , but the thing I loved the most about this one is that it helps every women who being attacked sexually to take her revenge by having her attacker at jail and helping her to Continue her life if she's alive and to rest in peace if she's dead
Ouiam B.
Ouiam B.
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is one of the most famous tv show right now and it first aired in 1999! The thing I like about it is that most of the episodes are based on real crimes to make us understand what victims go through!! It is a little bit harsh so I wouldn't recommend to everyone! Maybe try to give it a try and then decide!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?