Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Jes S.
Jes S.

I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Carol P.
Carol P.

This show is by far my most favorite drama. Sometimes I find myself on the edge of my seat.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I enjoy the show if nothing else is on. I like how it's based on SVU and not just regular crime. I guess my biggest turn off of this show would be the character 'Elliot'. He just annoys me to the core. I do not know why though.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM

Love SVU! On of my favorites!!
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now