Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I've loved this show season after season. I love how the detectives are a family and they take great efforts to find and resolve the conflict. My favorite is when Benson adopted a child and then has to start juggling family and career. It's my favorite especially as you have gotten to see Benson grow as a person and detective and mom.
kimberly t.
kimberly t.
Frodsham, Cheshire
I have watched this show for years and it gets better and better. I love that it's still "ripped from the headlines". I really get into episodes and I have come to get so attached to the characters. It's exciting, I appreciate the way they represent issues in the news or society, and I think it's really well acted. It's a great show!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil
Oct. 5, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series because it teaches that justice always wins, everything is done for a reason, to be updated, it is not sexism or feminism is humanity and equality, which must have hope and faith. this series is not just to hang out but to get something out of this a daily lesson and apply it in the vidal. The acting is very good
Kerys M.
Kerys M.
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Is honestly one of the most drama/action packed TV series I've watched. The characters are amazing and have an emotional backstory that draws you right in. Favourite scene is definitely from the first series between Olivia and Elliot. They get along so well, and make the programme pleasant to view. This is definitely a mustwatch
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Great show, it gives you in site on how the justice system works in both solving the crime and in the court room. This is recommend for an older audience as it does contain violence and scenes of death. But this is a great show with an amazing cast. If your scrolling through channels and you see this I'd recommend watching it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, Ontario
I have been following this show through out the years and every season just gets better and better. You'd think after so many seasons, they'd run out situations and start re-doing issues, but every season is just as original as the previous. It's suspenseful, heartbreaking, and heartwarming all jam packed into an amazing show!
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is formulaic, but this is not necessarily bad, because it was produced by the man who invented the formula. Like Wolf's "Law & Order," television's most taken-for- granted hit, his new spinoff is sparse, tough, nuts-and-bolts, hit- and-run TV. You'd need a magnifying glass to find a nuance.

Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Brampton, Ontario
One of my favorite shows of all time! Wish they'd be a little bit more transparen't with certain plot points, though. Love Benson. Miss Amarro! Hoping to see him return soon. My favorite episode of all time is probably 911--Benson's acting was absolutely stellar. This is a show you'll be able to binge-watch, no matter what!
Increible esta serie. Una de mis favoritas. No dejo de ver la primera temporada, todos sus episodios son excelentes y nunca decepcionan. Algunos son aislados pero la mayoria de ellos se van relacionando unos con otro de manera que la temporada transcurra de manera mas llevadera. Ningun episodio aburre. Recomendable al 100%
Liz B.
Liz B.
I watch this show every night. I love how the stories sometimes loosely relates to things that are going on in the news. The other versions of Law & Order just do not measure up. With the amount of episodes I always have something to watch (something like 400 episodes). A must watch for sure and great for passing time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?