Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Jes S.
Jes S.

I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I enjoy the show if nothing else is on. I like how it's based on SVU and not just regular crime. I guess my biggest turn off of this show would be the character 'Elliot'. He just annoys me to the core. I do not know why though.
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Atlanta, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Kim T.
Kim T.

Great story lines. Don't care for the dramatic music in some scenes, but I like the filming style and the actors.
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC

Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now