BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
I love this show its the Law & Order that I watch. I love the script and the cast. I a crime show junkie and if a marathon comes on I'm glued to the teleision.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Akron, OH
This is a great show, and always true to life. The stories and characters are believable. I can even watch reruns and enjoy them. Highly Recommend!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Kecia K.
Kecia K.
amoooooooo, essa série,
''No sistema de justiça criminal, crimes sexuais são considerados especialmente hediondos. Na cidade de Nova York, os dedicados detetives que investigam esses crimes são membros de uma esquadrão de elite conhecidos como Unidades de Vítimas Especiais. Esta é a história deles.” .. até decorei o começo (rsrsrsrss)
trata se de investigação de crimes sexuais,
uma equipe fantástica, que corre atras, investiga e não deixa passar nada, sem contar na inteligência e expêriencia deles, que conseguem juntar pistas que as vezes parece não fazer nenhum sentido, e no final acertam direitinho.
OLIVIA, ELIOT, FIN, AMANDA, O CAPITAL
entre outros,
são todos ótimos, são como uma família, dentro e fora do trabalho,
todos se ajudando, e ajudando as vítimas, essa é uma série viciante, ótima, adoroo !
Laara C.
Laara C.
There was about a 2 month period that if I had any free time, I would be in bed, surrounded with snacks, watching Law and Order. I hate to admit that this show became like my best friend for a while, I'd come home from a long day at work and I'd know it would be there waiting for me. No spoilers but it took me two days to watch the very last episode because it is so intense, I kept having to pause it and walk away to calm down because it just gets to you. Honestly the best show, especially for a crime show. I feel like most crime shows don't let you connect as deeply with the characters as this one does, so honestly it's a brilliant piece of work.
Naiome C.
Naiome C.
I wish it was possible to give this show more than 5 stars. Everyone who has been in this show is beyond amazing and talented. Mariska does such a good job of being a leading career woman while also making time for her family. I love how the show doesn't depict all the characters coming from different households, they've all had their fair share of good and bad and it's a show many people can relate to. After so many seasons it still never fails to deliver suspense and plot twisters at the end. Seriously do yourself a favour and start watching this show. I would definitely say it's my favorite.
Christy K.
Christy K.
This is the most binge worthy show in the history of the universe. I know I have seen every episode multiple times and I end up watching it every time I get sick. Even when they changed cast members after Stabler, one of the main stars, left, it was still okay, but now that it's been so many years, the cast seems to be rotating so often that it's difficult to really get invested. It does make me sad, but unless they get some new ideas (the stories aren't even that interesting anymore) to breathe some life into SVU, I think it might be time to let go.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
This is a great show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it was real.

I have learned a lot about law and all that from the show. There was an episode about FAS (Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome) which became my topic for my health project. In general, I learned about law and prosecution and it is a great show to watch! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, EXCELLENT!
Chantelle I.
Chantelle I.
This is one of my favorite TV series. It's exciting, emotional and reflects some of the realities of real-life society. They're not difficult to follow, since each episode is a different case. If you do watch episodes randomly, you'll be okay since it's not required that you follow the series in order (although it's recommended because there are side stories that do go in sequential order, per season). The cast changes rather often, but the main characters such as Mariska Hargitay are always there! I highly recommend this TV show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?