Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

One of my favorite shows. I often find myself watching reruns throughout the day which I normally can't do with other shows
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Melanie J.
Melanie J.

THE BEST LAW & ORDER OUT! I don't like the others as much as I like this series. Benson and Stabler are the best!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA

I am going to give this show 5 stars because it's a classic. I know that the newer seasons have gone a little down hill, but the old seasons are just so good. BRING BACK STABLER!!!
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX

I have watched this show from beginning to end and it's so addicting. I am a binge watcher and the fact that they have this series on Netflix is amazing.
Alaysja C.
Alaysja C.

I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
Silje B.
Silje B.

Love this show, miss the days of Benson and Stabler and the old captain. Still a great show, can't wait to next season.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA

I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now