Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
EU AMO SERIES POLICIAIS, E ESSA É UMA DELAS. ADORO VER OS DEFENSORES DA JUSTIÇA EM AÇÃO, ADORO VER AS INVESTIGAÇÕES DOS CASOS DE VIOLÊNCIA E ADMIRO A LUTA DELES DE DEFENDER ATÉ O FIM AS SUAS VÍTIMAS LEVANDO À PÚBLICO TAMBÉM OS CULPADOS E CRIMINOSOS. E É MAIS GRATIFICANTE QUANDO ELES SÃO JULGADOS CULPADOS. PARABÉNS PARA ESTE PROGRAMA, ADORO.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Like this show is SOO SOO OLD. But it only gets better. You can't predict whats coming next which is amazing. I watch a lot of TV shows and I haven't found one similar to this. The acting?? The actors are amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) is my fav and she's so pretty. If you like cop shows and solving things, you'll definitely like this.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
If this show wasn't fantastic, it wouldn't be in production for it's 18th season. Its got drama, suspense, likable characters, and you get to watch the good win out over the bad, time and time again - which doesn't always happen in reality. As long as you're not someone who gets scared too easily, I definitely recommend Law and Order SVU.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
My family and I love Law & Order: SVU. We watch it on cable and on Netflix. It's definitely a 'binge-worthy' show. We love crime scene and investigation shows, so if you love shows like that, you'll love Law & Order. The acting is great and most people can related because the scenarios could really happen in real life. Its a must-watch.
Shayla G.
Shayla G.
If you ever plan on going into law this show gives you a big insight into things that you may be dealing with in the future. When I first started watching law and order SVU I couldn't help but always wanting to watch more. This show is addicting if you are into suspenseful shows. By far this is my favorite TV show I have ever watched.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I've loved this show season after season. I love how the detectives are a family and they take great efforts to find and resolve the conflict. My favorite is when Benson adopted a child and then has to start juggling family and career. It's my favorite especially as you have gotten to see Benson grow as a person and detective and mom.
kimberly t.
kimberly t.
Frodsham, Cheshire
I have watched this show for years and it gets better and better. I love that it's still "ripped from the headlines". I really get into episodes and I have come to get so attached to the characters. It's exciting, I appreciate the way they represent issues in the news or society, and I think it's really well acted. It's a great show!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil
Oct. 5, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series because it teaches that justice always wins, everything is done for a reason, to be updated, it is not sexism or feminism is humanity and equality, which must have hope and faith. this series is not just to hang out but to get something out of this a daily lesson and apply it in the vidal. The acting is very good
Kerys M.
Kerys M.
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Is honestly one of the most drama/action packed TV series I've watched. The characters are amazing and have an emotional backstory that draws you right in. Favourite scene is definitely from the first series between Olivia and Elliot. They get along so well, and make the programme pleasant to view. This is definitely a mustwatch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?