Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.
ME FASCINA!!!! amor la Ley y el orden UVE, el papel de Olivia es increible y de verdad me encantan todos los casos, son increibles sus actores, creo que he visto todos los capitulos, 100% recomendada!

FASCINATES ME!!!! love Law and Order SVU , the role of Olivia is really amazing and I love all cases are incredible actors , I think I've seen all the chapters , 100 % recommended !
paulina m.
paulina m.
Panama,panama
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
is an American police procedural, legal, crime drama television series set in New York City, episodes will go into detail about detective's personal lives and how they may or may not tie into the crimes dealt with during the show. Typical episodes follow the detectives and their colleagues as they investigate and prosecute sexually based offenses. The show starred Christopher
CaRoll D.
CaRoll D.
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Un programa bien esquematizado
Donde se hace seguimiento a crimenes y las cirscunstancias en que se presentaron, con el fin de encontrar a la persona o personas involucradas. De forma indirecta es informativo y educativo. Por lo menos yo aprendo muchas cosas.
Cada episodio es un evento diferente, asi que no es realmente necesario estar al tanto de cada uno de los capitulos.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
This has been my favorite show since day one however many years ago. Being the longest running show aside from the Simpsons and Y&R, it has build its name on action packed, heart wrenching stories. I've seen every episode perhaps more than once. You have to watch it. The cast is the best with Olivia at the hull, you can't go wrong. Wednesday nights I'm glued to the tv,..
Doménica C.
Doménica C.
Oct. 8, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i have no words to say how much i love this show, it's my favorite and it always will be, its nothing similar to other tv shows, it has suspense, and the cast is amazing as well.+, my favorite character is Olivia and also Rafael Barba, it's a must watch and i wish netflix didn't delete it, i watch it every single day since i was 14 on Universal Channel, Im almost 19 now..
Ronnae B.
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
This show is so addicting but scary at the same time because this stuff really happens ! It makes you very aware of your surroundings and how to handle situations. I hope it's how all SVUs work because they really go the extra mile to figure stuff out. And that's my favorite part! When they figure it out. It's great. I love Mariska is my fav !! I'm sure everyone tunes in
Kira L.
Kira L.
Ottawa, On
Very good show. Every episode is very intriguing. Depending on the episode , I find that sometimes it makes me a little emotional. The subject of the episodes are topics that I wouldn't not suggest letting kids watch. It is more of a show for an adult / teenager. If you like showed like Criminal Minds , bones , etc, Law and Order : SUV is a show I would recommend to you
Kayleen P.
Kayleen P.
Windsor, Ontario
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU is my favourite Law & Order show, and one of my favourite crime dramas. The cast is full of amazing actors, especially Mariska Hargitay, and the episodes are always so well-written and often have very clever twists. Even though this show is often dark and scary, I love how this show focuses on bringing justice to victims and putting predators in jail.
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this show!! I used to watch it every day after I came home from school. The best part about it is that you don't need to watch all of the episodes in order. They are pretty stand alone, so you don't need to be following a particular story line. This is great, because then you can just pick and choose the episodes you want to watch and skip the ones you don't.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
After all these years? What can I say about SVU?! This is a legendary TV show with a big number of amazing actors! Every single story keeps you trapped on watching it! It has wonderful stories about situations that keep you wanting for more! And besides criminal stories, it has internal stories (like Olivia's baby, etc) that makes the show even more interesting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?