Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

One of my favorite shows. I often find myself watching reruns throughout the day which I normally can't do with other shows
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Melanie J.
Melanie J.

THE BEST LAW & ORDER OUT! I don't like the others as much as I like this series. Benson and Stabler are the best!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Iryna P.
Iryna P.

This is my favorite show. I watch every episode. Sad to see Munch and Captain go, but still can't wait for the new season this fall.
Alaysja C.
Alaysja C.

I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now