Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Westmont, IL

Love this show, Stabler was my fav. That temper he had was sexy but also always got him in trouble.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO

This is one of the best drama series on television! I've been watching it for years and would be heartbroken if they ended it.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Love this show!!@ Mariska is awesome, I always watch the repeats. This show always does a great job connecting to what's happen irk.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH

Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY

I have seriously been watching this show since I was in middle or high school. I LOVE this show! Definitely watch the older episodes, so you can figure out who Stabler is and the relationship Benson and Stabler had. While it's still one of my favorite shows, the last season or two aren't as good as they use to be. I'd say its about time for the show to give up, but is still one of my all-time favorites. You'll see a lot of guest appearances and a lot of the characters show up as new characters later on. It's really entertaining and a great crime show. If you're not familiar with Domestic Violence or rape, it will really open your eyes and teach you the truth!
Leanna R.
Leanna R.

This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
Kapua P.
Kapua P.

Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR

One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now