Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lucie G.
Lucie G.

It shows a different side to crime fighting, and also raises awareness for many sexual crimes etc. The actors and their acting are very very good, and it is one of my favorites. I always watch it when I see it on the TV, and it is a must watch for everyone at some point in their lives.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
saint john, NB

I have watched this show since the beginning and I still enjoy it. The cast of the show continues to be stellar , even with changes over the years. The show does a good job of focusing on important social issues and mixing it up with headlines and famous cases but always with a twist
Sumanah G.
Sumanah G.
Jackman's Road St.Michael

im in love with this show,there is always good acting and there is never a dull moment always keeping you on your feet. i cant really say its like other shows because it has its own unique way of doing things.what i can say is that this is a great show and you should go check it out.
Amy L.
Amy L.

This has been one of my favorite TV series for years now! It's similar yet unique from so many other cop shows that I've seen. I love how you get a deep sense for all of the characters throughout the seasons and you grow fond of them. It's a must see for any cop-show-lovers out there
Emmanuel U.
Emmanuel U.
Ecatepec estado de mexico

Los casos son muy entretenidos, es una buena experiencia algunos un poco fuertes para ser vistos por los mas peque├▒os de la familia, pero son muy buenos, en algunos no siempre es el mismo final donde los protagoniztas siempre ganan y resuelven todo si no que tambien se ven afectados
Sonja O.
Sonja O.

This has been my favorite TV show since I was a child! I loved watching this and have learned so many things from this Tv show. I definietly grew as a person and have loved every episode that's Aired! I was never disappointed with the content and is perfect for crime-suspense genre!
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY

The back stories to the main characters are really good, plus keeping up with each episode is really easy. The stories aren't similar to other jobs and makes you keep your eyes out in the open. Definitely would recommend watching, start from the beginning: you'll catch up in no time
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario

Going into its 11th season. It's still must see TV. Although we were saddened by the departure of Dectective Stabler, we can't help but miss the on screen dynamics between he and Benson. However she continues to keep it fresh and us interested still holding her own year after year.
Denisse C.
Denisse C.

I love it!!! it helps me know more about criminal activities and really help me to know how to be carefull on the streets . not to trust in strangers and be sociable with people i already know. even when the cases are not real it shows the actual issues that you can experience now.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.

This is definitely one of the best shows out there! i could spend all day watching and i totally have! I advised everyone to take the time and watch it from the beginning. It's a great show with a great cast. I watch this all the time and I love the show. Can't wait for new season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now