Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna W.
Anna W.
Midland, MI
Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Toni J.
Toni J.
For as long as this show has being going on I can never get tired of it. I fell in love with the characters and get so intrigued and interested in the cases I am at the edge of my seat even though I know what's gonna happen because I watched all the episodes more than once !
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Sept. 21, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of our favorites during gradschool days. We had cable back then and every evening, one of my roommates and I would watch reruns of the show after a long day in the lab. It was very interesting because it was almost educational and used to cause us to discuss the stories.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN
I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
nano p.
nano p.
This us my favorite I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this show it keeps me on my feet every day I look forward to watching it.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I've been watching SVU since I was little. I love the actors and actresses in this show and the different unexpected events that happen. You are talking about real live incidents and people that have or did do something of such. I would highly recommend watching this series.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?