BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Best show out there, that's why it's still going after so many seasons. I don't have a favorite scene I just love every episode. It's similar to CSI, criminal minds, etc but none of those shows compare to Law and Order SVU. I recommend this show to anyone over the age of 12
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
Sofia M.
AHHHHHHH I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler. This is my favorite show ever - well one of them. The plots and episodes are amazing! I get really into them and I even know the whole intro to this show. Everyone is so amazing on this show, I could talk about it for hours.
Taylor N.
Huntingtown
I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Sara P.
I've always loved Law & Order: SVU. My Grandma and I used to watch it together for hours. The actors are all fantastic. There's always really intense scenes. It is different from all the other Cop shows in a good way. Definitely a must watch. Like, right now, go watch it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?