Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Shelley L.
Shelley L.

This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX

Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT

I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD

One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI

I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH

I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI

This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Toledo, OH

This is my favorite show to watch. It may not be the greatest show ever, but I love watching it. I like that there is a storyline beyond just the crime that they are focusing on in the episode. There are 17 seasons, so it is a great show to binge, cause you got a lot to watch!
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI

I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY

This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?