Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY

This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI

This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
saint s.
saint s.

GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA

The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, Pa

This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn

I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY

I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH

This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now