Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC

I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH

This show is so addicting. Every episode is equally as good as the last. I don't know how they don't run out of story lines but they don't. Acting is corny but not bad. I love how they take story lines from the media and use them sometimes for the show. Great show, never gets old.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX

I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL

All of the Law & Order shows have been my favorite. I like the concepts of the shows and the mix of characters in each one. The shows are unique and new each and every time. The actors have captured their characters to perfection. I recommend watching all of the Law & Order shows.
Eisha C.
Eisha C.
Ithaca, NY

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Olivia Benson is one of my absolute favorite characters. She is so strong and fearless and I love her entire personality! The episodes are very poignant and tend to make me cry! Sometimes all you need is a good cry alone in your room! lol
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Temecula , Ca

My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL

One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now