• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD
I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
Me and my Fiance' Love watching this show, we watch several episodes a day. It is a well written show. The actors are really good, you feel like you are watching an actual criminal investigation. I stay glued to the TV when watching episodes of the show, it keeps you guessing who the guilty person is, and if they are going to be found guilty, and what is going to happen next.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Yaiza M.
Intercession Cty, FL
me gusta bastante esta serie de television. Se trata de una serie de policia que van resolviendo diferentes casos criminales. me encantan las escena cuando resuelven los casos y ayudan a las personas. Tienen muy buenos actores y muy buenas escenas se las recomiendo mucho
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I luv this show. I wld like it better if something in the episodes tied together more often, but it is really easy to pick up and watch because the episodes dont really tie together. It is refreshing to watch a show when ever I want and not be lost as to what's going on.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While some shows get annoying after time, Law & Order SVU is a show that I could watch all day long! This is a great drama series that is great for all those over 14 (it might be too mature for anyone younger). The acting on this show is amazing and the drama is realistic.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?