Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA

SVU is the best Law and Order. I don't watch it as much as some of the characters are gone, but it's awesome
emily f.
emily f.
Edinboro, Pa

I think I've watch nearly every episode of this show. I still love it, although I wish the character of Elliott was still a part of the show.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY

This will always be a classic and is definitely one of my favorites
Briana S.
Briana S.

I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
shu s.
shu s.

This show is awesome because they always have a new crime. It never gets boring with my chips and snacks.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Love this show!!@ Mariska is awesome, I always watch the repeats. This show always does a great job connecting to what's happen irk.
Lou Ann H.
Lou Ann H.

Great show. Rips your heart out and takes you through all your emotions. Different ways to catch the bad guys.
Carol P.
Carol P.

This show is by far my most favorite drama. Sometimes I find myself on the edge of my seat.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL

Me and my sisters watched this show all the time! we have at least 300 episodes recorded on our tv! we don't have any room because of it
Kapua P.
Kapua P.

Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now