Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is amazing! All of the episodes are so so good. I can't get enough.
I watch all the new ones and reruns :) This by far is my favorite TV show :))
I love this show. I watch it all the time one of my all time favorite shows.
Wonderful, super suspenseful super wonderful, always keeps you on your toes.
Love this show! I have been watching it for years. I never miss an episode.
Really really good TV show. Great actors and story lines. Action and mystery
The storms are not real life but they are close to what happens in real life
Absolutely LOVE this show!!! SVU is the only law & order series I watch too!
I love watching this show. started back at session 1 and watching to the end.
My boyfriend got me started on the TV series. I thinks he regrets to now. Lol
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos