Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On

This has been my favorite show since day one however many years ago. Being the longest running show aside from the Simpsons and Y&R, it has build its name on action packed, heart wrenching stories. I've seen every episode perhaps more than once. You have to watch it. The cast is the best with Olivia at the hull, you can't go wrong. Wednesday nights I'm glued to the tv,..
Doménica C.
Doménica C.

i have no words to say how much i love this show, it's my favorite and it always will be, its nothing similar to other tv shows, it has suspense, and the cast is amazing as well.+, my favorite character is Olivia and also Rafael Barba, it's a must watch and i wish netflix didn't delete it, i watch it every single day since i was 14 on Universal Channel, Im almost 19 now..
Kira L.
Kira L.
Ottawa, On

Very good show. Every episode is very intriguing. Depending on the episode , I find that sometimes it makes me a little emotional. The subject of the episodes are topics that I wouldn't not suggest letting kids watch. It is more of a show for an adult / teenager. If you like showed like Criminal Minds , bones , etc, Law and Order : SUV is a show I would recommend to you
Ronnae B.
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA

This show is so addicting but scary at the same time because this stuff really happens ! It makes you very aware of your surroundings and how to handle situations. I hope it's how all SVUs work because they really go the extra mile to figure stuff out. And that's my favorite part! When they figure it out. It's great. I love Mariska is my fav !! I'm sure everyone tunes in
Kayleen P.
Kayleen P.
Windsor, Ontario

Law & Order: SVU is my favourite Law & Order show, and one of my favourite crime dramas. The cast is full of amazing actors, especially Mariska Hargitay, and the episodes are always so well-written and often have very clever twists. Even though this show is often dark and scary, I love how this show focuses on bringing justice to victims and putting predators in jail.
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show!! I used to watch it every day after I came home from school. The best part about it is that you don't need to watch all of the episodes in order. They are pretty stand alone, so you don't need to be following a particular story line. This is great, because then you can just pick and choose the episodes you want to watch and skip the ones you don't.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

After all these years? What can I say about SVU?! This is a legendary TV show with a big number of amazing actors! Every single story keeps you trapped on watching it! It has wonderful stories about situations that keep you wanting for more! And besides criminal stories, it has internal stories (like Olivia's baby, etc) that makes the show even more interesting!
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Nicaragua

17 years on air without interrumptions. I said enough. Mariska has been on the TV show since the first episode and the others actors (all them) has joined the cast and the chemistry was easy to see and was comfortable to watch. I like how they keep having ideas to write for 17 years and hope this TV show get more season 'cause is totally worth it.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.

This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
EU AMO SERIES POLICIAIS, E ESSA É UMA DELAS. ADORO VER OS DEFENSORES DA JUSTIÇA EM AÇÃO, ADORO VER AS INVESTIGAÇÕES DOS CASOS DE VIOLÊNCIA E ADMIRO A LUTA DELES DE DEFENDER ATÉ O FIM AS SUAS VÍTIMAS LEVANDO À PÚBLICO TAMBÉM OS CULPADOS E CRIMINOSOS. E É MAIS GRATIFICANTE QUANDO ELES SÃO JULGADOS CULPADOS. PARABÉNS PARA ESTE PROGRAMA, ADORO.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now