Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
eunapolis, ba

Pense em uma série que você não consegue prever o final.. e uma série que você não cansa de assistir.. os personagens são únicos.. e eu?? eu gravo a série e assisto várias vezes!! não enjoo!! Sou ídola da Benson, tem garra, tem fibra e lidera com uma doçura que só nós mulheres temos!! Sou fã de Law e Order: SVU
Vanessa E P.
Vanessa E P.
Valencia, Edo. Carabobo Venezuela

Is there anything more tempting than the law and order? This show has done a good job of changing the cast members , keeping the overall story and the feel of the series. Not have my "must see" list more, but still a great glut of rain in the afternoon .. I love marathons ewsta series , the plot , its content .
Laura M.
Laura M.

I like the stories about this kind of victims, and principal characters are real humans. Sometimes the stories are really sad and sometimes they have a good ending, just like the life is. And it's more real de the other series like CSI, L&O have a more realistic example of the american justice, the common law.
Jean M.
Jean M.

I enjoy watching this show it comes on at a time that I usually am done for the day. The stories are always intresting and realistic. My husband got me watching and now he is gone I still watch regularly I like this show more than some of the other shows like it because I don't like too much blood and gore..
Ouiam B.
Ouiam B.

It is one of the most famous tv show right now and it first aired in 1999! The thing I like about it is that most of the episodes are based on real crimes to make us understand what victims go through!! It is a little bit harsh so I wouldn't recommend to everyone! Maybe try to give it a try and then decide!
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.

This show really makes me glued to the couch. Like I like how the show goes, the action and the drama and all. I must say the actors are really great in this show. My favourite part is when when they are able to solve the case easy. I would recommend this show to everyone who likes action and drama combine.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Edmonton , Alberta

I love law and order svu in All its episodes they are all amazing , but the thing I loved the most about this one is that it helps every women who being attacked sexually to take her revenge by having her attacker at jail and helping her to Continue her life if she's alive and to rest in peace if she's dead
Diane H.
Diane H.
Mississauga

I found this show was very true to meaning and it followed its plot very well. I was intrigued by the theme and stayed when I got to see how analytical this show was. I definitely liked seeing how forensics played out in the show and I would definitely recommend to those who won't find the show triggering.
Leyda S.
Leyda S.

Es una de las mejores series de TV, no me canso de verla, la teniente Olivia Benson es la mejor, no importa muchas veces que no hayas visto todos los capítulos o todas las temporadas pues el trama es tan bueno que te enganchas si vas en la mitad de la temporada 7 o en el primer capitulo de la temporada 10.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

I have watched every episode, from every season, I love this program. My favorite scene is when Benson exacts revenge on her kidnapper Lewis! Powerful acting! There are many Law and Orders, and they are all filled with good writing, plots, and character development, but this is my favorite. I love Benson.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now