BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
Very relative and talked about lots of topics in today's time. I enjoyed watching this show and it had me jumping and sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Coincidentally I'm watching this as I write this review. I love watching cop shows and this is one of my new favorites. The actors all have amazing chemistry on the show. About 90% of the episodes are about sexual related crimes so its definitely for a mature audience. If you Look to binge watch the early episodes all seasons are available on Hulu and season 13-17 are on Netflix.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Pop Culture Expert
I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
Iryna P.
Iryna P.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show. I watch every episode. Sad to see Munch and Captain go, but still can't wait for the new season this fall.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?