Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Teaneck, NJ

SVU is so much more interesting and better than the other line of Law and Order shows. The characters are great and although have minor flaws are extremely likeable.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, mi

One of my favorite shows ever, hands down. I watch the marathons all the time. Obsessed. I miss stabler though
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

One of my favorite shows of all time! I liked it better when Stabler was on there, but it's still a great show!
Layne S.
Layne S.

I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA

My favorite show of all time cant get enough! addicted. favorite cast is with Olivia, Elliot Munch , Fin, Cragen ,WArner , and Huang!! love them make the show must see!!! you will get addicted i promise you! especially if your into all that crime fighting action!! ima go watch me some SVU right now getting me all excited!
Tori J.
Tori J.

This is the best show out there! its dark but also very interesting. I love this show. Although i miss elliot i love nick
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.

My friend told me about this show and got me hooked! I love the cast even though Stabler left! If you haven't watched this show I highly recommend it!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX

This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now