Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jobelle J.
Jobelle J.
Metro Manila, Philippines

This show has been on for sooooo long. The cinematography does not change even if the episode has been shot the last 5 years which is both good and bad. Good cause it retains its "personality" or signature. Bad cause it just makes me think I am watching a re-run.

I love that the characters are not just stiff cops but shows their personality.

It is sort of depressing to watch especially cases where in kids are involved.

If you like this Criminal Minds or CSI would also be in your list (I guess)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Birmingham

I have been a fan if this series for 3 years now.Its a fantastic show dealing with some very upsetting issues at times.The characters in the show are well rounded,solid characters and i find myself fascinated by their lives.
This is an excellent, thought provoking show and i would highly recommend it.
My favourite character in the show is Detective Olivia Benson,she is a good role model to women today as she is strong,independant and refuses to compromise her integrity.
Mac M.
Mac M.
India

It's a great series and I'm glad I got to review this. Where do I even start. I've really admired the way Ice-T (Fin Tutuola) has delivered each and every scene. I got all my good friends and colleagues to start watching Law & Order . All of them are hooked to it and most of the time it even becomes a discussion topic between us. I recommend each and everyone to watch at least the pilot or first episode of L&O and the seires will take care of the rest.
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Adriana E.
Adriana E.

To be honest, the case as presented was very hard to decide on - again, usual on the show, but reflective of many real life cases I guess, where it is basically one person's word against another. I was suspicious of Billy Campbell as he always seems to play shifty characters these days, but the girl was also rather untrustworthy..hmm, who is telling the truth?

A really good Olivia ep - I adore Mariska!! Chris Meloni also does a great job.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Hamilton, ON

While the subject matter of this show is quite graphic and unpleasant I love that it gets me thinking about important issues such as sexual assault. The show does a good job of taking controversial stories from real life and getting you to view them from the perspective of different characters, reminding you that these aren't always black and white issues. If you are into crime shows this is definitely one to add to your watch list.
laura p.
laura p.

Es una serie bastante buena, en realidad si te gustan los temas como de casos y todo lo que se desarrolla en medio del mismo es bastante buena, tambien no solo son los casos que llegan, sino el dinamismo que hay entre los actores de la serie es bastante bueno, aunque es mejor que si quieres ver la serie lo hagas en orden ya que te puedes perder de algunos temas que posiblemente en temporadas posteriores salen a relucir nuevamente.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Kingston, ON

Literally my favourite show. A diverse and well developed set of characters and interesting plotlines that keep me coming back. It really gets down to the nitty gritty and doesn't skirt away from any societal problems because they're too contentious. It's sad when a character leaves that you've grown to love, but every new character that gets introduced to the main cast has been amazing! 10/10 would recommend this show
Arjheanne B.
Arjheanne B.

After Bones, this is next on the list. Never a dull moment and always so interesting. Feels like real. Like you're almost there with them. That is the best reason to watch it. Also prepares you if ever any emergency happens to you. And, it is very educational. Do not forget the sense of humor and the feeling of belonging with the cast. Amazing acting and effects. What more can I say. Watch it if you still didn't please.
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario

I have been watching this show since the beginning, I was a huge fan of law and order and when SVU started I was hooked, My dad and I watched it all the time together and I recently got my mom hooked on it . It's been on for years and it's still an amazing show. they do stories that are relevant to the times and always very impactful. If you are not watching it you have a lot to catch up on, but go and do it!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now