Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I love this show. I can sit and watch the same episode a hundred times and it never gets old. Elliot is pretty easy on the eyes too so that makes it better ;)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tazewell, VA
I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite tv shows . Multiple stories with stories in the background as well
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dover, DE
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Miami , FL
Although the episodes are quite predictable i still enjoy watching them and figuring out the murders
Pretty R.
Pretty R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the best me and my ma watch this all the time I love i-tea on the team and how they work as a team
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
This is the only Law and Order show I like of the franchise. I didn't think I would like it at first but watched a few episodes on Netflix and got hooked.
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO
Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?