BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I LOVE this show I cannot get enough of it, however it is extremely addicting. I watch it on USA and it's always on when I have something to do, 3 hours later I realize I have just watched 3 episodes of SVU and have gotten nothing done. So watch at your own risk.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA
Pop Culture Expert
The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my go-to show when I don't know what else tow watch... It's too easy to let it just play for hours. So intriguing. For some reason, every episode is thrilling.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Owego, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is very good and heartbreaking at the same time. The actors are good and you will fall in love with the characters they play.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?