Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL

Who doesn't love svu?! I miss det. Stabler but I still watch the new episodes.
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.

This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Angel I.
Angel I.

Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've watched this show relugiously for the past 6 or 7 years and I watch it on Netflix and binge on the show for hours. It seems to really go hand and hand with real life dramas experiences hope to still see it going strong for a while more
sandra m.
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY

Once you start watching theres no turning the channel.This is my favorite show
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD

One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.

My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.

its very intersting serie has cases for the real life and a very good actors, I like most been they cut the villian and make justice, good scripts and production, its completely diferent to other shows and i watch it all the time every episode
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now