Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayleen P.
Kayleen P.
Windsor, Ontario

Law & Order: SVU is my favourite Law & Order show, and one of my favourite crime dramas. The cast is full of amazing actors, especially Mariska Hargitay, and the episodes are always so well-written and often have very clever twists. Even though this show is often dark and scary, I love how this show focuses on bringing justice to victims and putting predators in jail.
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show!! I used to watch it every day after I came home from school. The best part about it is that you don't need to watch all of the episodes in order. They are pretty stand alone, so you don't need to be following a particular story line. This is great, because then you can just pick and choose the episodes you want to watch and skip the ones you don't.
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

After all these years? What can I say about SVU?! This is a legendary TV show with a big number of amazing actors! Every single story keeps you trapped on watching it! It has wonderful stories about situations that keep you wanting for more! And besides criminal stories, it has internal stories (like Olivia's baby, etc) that makes the show even more interesting!
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Nicaragua

17 years on air without interrumptions. I said enough. Mariska has been on the TV show since the first episode and the others actors (all them) has joined the cast and the chemistry was easy to see and was comfortable to watch. I like how they keep having ideas to write for 17 years and hope this TV show get more season 'cause is totally worth it.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.

This is a great crime drama. It's not very 'deep', and sometimes the plot lines are predictable, but it's a great show to just watch and enjoy. The characters are believable and engaging, though sometimes the acting can get a bit hammy. I recommend to anyone looking for an easy show to watch... Although it is a bit graphic, but I'm used to that.
EU AMO SERIES POLICIAIS, E ESSA É UMA DELAS. ADORO VER OS DEFENSORES DA JUSTIÇA EM AÇÃO, ADORO VER AS INVESTIGAÇÕES DOS CASOS DE VIOLÊNCIA E ADMIRO A LUTA DELES DE DEFENDER ATÉ O FIM AS SUAS VÍTIMAS LEVANDO À PÚBLICO TAMBÉM OS CULPADOS E CRIMINOSOS. E É MAIS GRATIFICANTE QUANDO ELES SÃO JULGADOS CULPADOS. PARABÉNS PARA ESTE PROGRAMA, ADORO.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Like this show is SOO SOO OLD. But it only gets better. You can't predict whats coming next which is amazing. I watch a lot of TV shows and I haven't found one similar to this. The acting?? The actors are amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) is my fav and she's so pretty. If you like cop shows and solving things, you'll definitely like this.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa

If this show wasn't fantastic, it wouldn't be in production for it's 18th season. Its got drama, suspense, likable characters, and you get to watch the good win out over the bad, time and time again - which doesn't always happen in reality. As long as you're not someone who gets scared too easily, I definitely recommend Law and Order SVU.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA

My family and I love Law & Order: SVU. We watch it on cable and on Netflix. It's definitely a 'binge-worthy' show. We love crime scene and investigation shows, so if you love shows like that, you'll love Law & Order. The acting is great and most people can related because the scenarios could really happen in real life. Its a must-watch.
Shayla G.
Shayla G.

If you ever plan on going into law this show gives you a big insight into things that you may be dealing with in the future. When I first started watching law and order SVU I couldn't help but always wanting to watch more. This show is addicting if you are into suspenseful shows. By far this is my favorite TV show I have ever watched.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now