Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Laara C.
Laara C.

There was about a 2 month period that if I had any free time, I would be in bed, surrounded with snacks, watching Law and Order. I hate to admit that this show became like my best friend for a while, I'd come home from a long day at work and I'd know it would be there waiting for me. No spoilers but it took me two days to watch the very last episode because it is so intense, I kept having to pause it and walk away to calm down because it just gets to you. Honestly the best show, especially for a crime show. I feel like most crime shows don't let you connect as deeply with the characters as this one does, so honestly it's a brilliant piece of work.
Naiome C.
Naiome C.

I wish it was possible to give this show more than 5 stars. Everyone who has been in this show is beyond amazing and talented. Mariska does such a good job of being a leading career woman while also making time for her family. I love how the show doesn't depict all the characters coming from different households, they've all had their fair share of good and bad and it's a show many people can relate to. After so many seasons it still never fails to deliver suspense and plot twisters at the end. Seriously do yourself a favour and start watching this show. I would definitely say it's my favorite.
Ana A.
Ana A.
MANAUS

Honestly, it's the best show I've ever seen! It never gets boring and there's always more! It's not those boring series, you do not support the characters, or they have no charisma. Since the first episode you are already excited about everything that is happening. In addition, the series portrays many real problems, with episodes with corruption, rapes, harassment, etc. It is important for us to have a series like this, which plays the truth in your face, which makes you reflect on life, society and justice. Please do not stop producing this wonderful series!
Christy K.
Christy K.

This is the most binge worthy show in the history of the universe. I know I have seen every episode multiple times and I end up watching it every time I get sick. Even when they changed cast members after Stabler, one of the main stars, left, it was still okay, but now that it's been so many years, the cast seems to be rotating so often that it's difficult to really get invested. It does make me sad, but unless they get some new ideas (the stories aren't even that interesting anymore) to breathe some life into SVU, I think it might be time to let go.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW

This is a great show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it was real.

I have learned a lot about law and all that from the show. There was an episode about FAS (Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome) which became my topic for my health project. In general, I learned about law and prosecution and it is a great show to watch! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, EXCELLENT!
Chantelle I.
Chantelle I.

This is one of my favorite TV series. It's exciting, emotional and reflects some of the realities of real-life society. They're not difficult to follow, since each episode is a different case. If you do watch episodes randomly, you'll be okay since it's not required that you follow the series in order (although it's recommended because there are side stories that do go in sequential order, per season). The cast changes rather often, but the main characters such as Mariska Hargitay are always there! I highly recommend this TV show!!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, Ontario

I have been watching SVU for God only knows how many years. It's the same formulaic crime, drama show that has been done time and time again. Why do I love it so much? You fall in love with the characters, especially Olivia. I love that she's a bad ass, independent woman who takes her job very seriously. They sometimes pull storylines right from real headlines, but change a few details in order for them not to get sued. It's become a bit tired, but I'll still watch it because I want to see what happens to the characters.
María R.
María R.

Is one of the best police series. Its quality is truly amazing in every way, from the actors - both main and secondary - to the development of the plot of each episode.The best thing about this series is that you can see any of your unordered episodes as if they were independent films, as there is hardly any continuity in the plot or it is not very relevant and its fast pace never goes down. Another point to emphasize are the ends, often unfair, but realistic that sometimes end up without finding a clear solution.
Sabina C.
Sabina C.

THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVOURITE SHOW SINCE I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!! I cannot stop watching it!! The cases are taken from many real life cases that are current and in the media and the characters are all highly loveable and engaging! Detective Olivia Benson played by the stunning Mariska Hargitay has been my idol since I was a kid. The relationships between all the characters and seeing their struggles makes me feel like I've grown with them. I would probably have a mental breakdown if this show ever ended.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Scotland

This is my all time favorite TV show!!!!!
I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay who plays Olivia Benson. She is such an incredible actor and has been doing the show for almost 17 years! I'm super excited that the show has been renewed for season 18 and I can't wait for it to return. I watch it every week and never get bored of it, I am invested with every single episode. Recommend this show to anyone and everyone regardless of their interests, fabulous cast and crew! Thank you Wolf for such a brilliant show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?