Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Debra N.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
I have watched SVU since it's inception and fell in love with it and the characters. I have watched reruns a gazillion times and never tire of seeing the episodes, even when I know the dialogue! There are just some shows that grab you and never let go. This is one of them. Third Watch was another, I STILL miss it. I will watch SVU forever until they no longer run it, then mourn the loss like I did Third Watch.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
Great cop procedural show. Cast has great chemistry and very good writers and producers. Still going strong even with major cast changes.
gloria s.
gloria s.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love this show its so good one of the best shows i think I'm so involved in this show. its the best.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White Sands Missle Range, NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Patty W.
Patty W.
Alamogordo, NM
SVU locks you in from the moment it starts and keeps you there through to the end! Best show on TV by far!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?