BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Norfolk, VA
I love SVU it's my favorite show ever, I try to watch it every chance I can! I miss Stabler being on the show though, I liked him being Benson's partner. It's not really the same without him. But it's still a good show!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Pop Culture Expert
In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
Truly the best crime show on tv. The new actors are good, but they will never be able to replace or compare to Elliot. Elliot and Olivia worked so well together!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD
This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?