Add a Photo

Photos (23)
sandra m.
sandra m.
Buffalo, NY

Once you start watching theres no turning the channel.This is my favorite show
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love this show which I am surprised I still watch it seeing as it has been on TV for so long. The show has not gotten old and I love all the new episodes, they always change it up and keep it interesting.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.

My Favorite show! I love watching it from the beginning all the way through. Great show!! Elliot was my favorite! Sad he left the show. The new seasons are great too!
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
bloomfield, nj

My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.

This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've watched this show relugiously for the past 6 or 7 years and I watch it on Netflix and binge on the show for hours. It seems to really go hand and hand with real life dramas experiences hope to still see it going strong for a while more
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I love this show and can watch it hours on end even if I have already seen the show! I love it! I love how they base their episodes off of real life events that happen in our society today. I am going to be sad when this series eventually wraps up because it portrays what is really happening in our society! I also love the characters and when they bring big celebrities in for cameos! This is a must watch drama on TV!
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH

Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA

Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now